Chapter 16 - END

*A/N: there will be differences between the manga and this story!

******

Eizan and Fuichi have finally open their heart and admit each other feelings. They're currently still on the Central's waiting room.

"......"

"......"

"Soo," Fuichi starts. "...how long will we stay like this?" She mentions at his hands which still hold her frame.

Hearing that, Eizan quickly retracts his hands from her with slight blush on his face.

Looking at his face, Fuichi begin to chuckles. "It's cute to see a delinquent blushing."

"Oh shut up. I could make you blush too whenever I want." He growls.

"We will see that." Fuichi smirks. "But now is not the right time, isn't it? Our team are still fighting out there. We should go out and cheer them on."

"Yeah, and you should cheer on my team. That's the only way to keep you from getting kicked out from Tōtsuki." He pats her head.

"That again?" She rolls her eyes. "And as I said before, my team still has the chance to win against you. You must have realized by now how strong the current first years, haven't you? You can't underestimate them again."

He 'tch'ed and let out a long sigh. "Alright. Fine. But I still can't imagine Tsukasa-senpai and Rindou-senpai lose to them."

"Well, let's just watch the shokugeki until then. We will know the result sooner or later."

"You're right. Shall we go out then?" He surprisingly offers his hand.

She responds with gentle smile and takes his hand. "Sure~"

They walk hand in hand toward the waiting room's exit... only to be greeted by some members from both teams when they open the door.

"Ah, yo Chisaya-senpai, Eizan-senpai~ looks like we've been caught~" Yukihira just greets them like nothing happen.

"O-oi, you can't just say that so lightly, Yukihira!" Takumi protests.

"Oho? Look at them. Their hands art entwined, I think things went well." Saitou comments with proud smile on his face while the mentioned couple quickly retract their hand to their side.

"Aahh it's a good thing I've come out from my room! I'm so happy to see both my beloved juniors together~!" Rindou clasps her hands.

"Wait wait wait!!! What the heck are you guys doing here?! And why is the first years are here too?? This is your enemy's territory!!" Eizan is fuming with rage he doesn't even know whether his face is red from anger or embarrassment.

"Why? We're indeed rivals, but we're not actually enemy, right? Look, even Chisaya-senpai from my team is here too!" Yukihira points at her.

"Err well... you have a point... but that doesn't answer why are you all HERE, all STANDING outside THIS DOOR." Fuichi emphasizes her words to make her question clear.

"Aww don't worry about that, Ichi! We just want to make sure you two are doing okay! Right everyone??" Rindou answers, followed by nods from the others.

Meanwhile, Takumi seems muttering to himself. "She said that Eizan-senpai's dish was actually better than mine...? I can't believe it... I should have done better..."

Hearing that, Fuichi's face immediately become red in embarrassment.

"Just how many have you all heard?!" She cries in frustration.