Mini Story - Valentine Day

"Happy Valentine guyss!!" Rindou shouts as she came to the Elite Ten's gathering office with Momo behind her.

Inside it, there are just Tsukasa, Eizan, and Saitou who just finished discussing something.

"Look at this! I've made chocolates for you guys~" She raises both her hands which are holding boxes.

"I'm making chocolates too, but I must take a picture with it first." Momo said as she goes to the side of room and start her photo session.

"This one is for you, Tsukasa! Thanks for all your work." Rindou gives the smaller box to him.

"That's very considerate of you, Rindou. Thank you." Tsukasa takes the box with a smile.

"I've made for Saitou-kun and Eizan-kun too since I know you two would be here, here you go~!" She said as she unwraps the chocolate box.

"Thanks, Kobayashi. I think I'd take a bite-" Saitou's word quickly cut off as he saw what inside the box.

"...the hell... is this...?" Eizan's face turned pale.

"It's a heart-shaped chocolate with lizard-stick topping on it, and of course it's made of much love from me!" Rindou said excitedly.

"Mm, this lizard is actually good. Good job like always at using unique ingredient, Rindou." Tsukasa gives a nod as he chomps the lizard's head, making the other two male went paler their face start to turn blue.

"Aww so sweet, Tsukasa~ thanks! Now it's your turn to taste!" She extends the box towards them, making them can see the lizard's texture more clearly.

"T-there's no f*cking way I'm gonna eat that, you crazy!!" Eizan yells as he runs away from it.

"I better face a 100 shokugeki than eating that thing." Saitou takes a run too, making Rindou tries to catch them.

"Oi, Eizan! That's no way to speak to your senpai!!" Rindou scolds him, ready to tackle him to the ground.

While the commotion still going, someone is opening the office's door and sweatdropped looking at the scene.

"Uh... what's going on here? Why are you guys running around like that?"

"Ichi!!" "Fuichi-chan!!"

"Wha- wait- GUYS!!" She becomes panic as they running toward her in such speed.

Finally reaching her, the two hide behind her back but trying to not be so obvious they're trying to hide.

"That woman is crazy, Ichi! Please say that you need us to help you at something somewhere out there!!" Eizan shakes her shoulders.

"I-I do need something with you guys actually, but I just want to give this." She raises two boxes on her hand.

"What is that?" Saitou asks.

"It's... chocolates, obviously." She answers shyly. "Here is for Sou-senpai, a gratitude for being my training partner and great senpai. And here is for you, Etsu-kun, well... I made too much so, here it is." She hands them the box.

"Thank you, Fuichi-chan. So you have a cute side too." Saitou chuckles as he ruffles her hair.

"HEY, WHAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT?? If you don't want to give it to me, then I don't need it!!" Eizan becomes madder, especially after seeing Saitou got much more of her attention.

"Don't be so sad, Eizan-kun! Rindou-senpai wants you to have this with all my heart!" Rindou nudges his elbow with her lizard-chocolate box.

"T-take that disgusting thing away from me, you bit*h!!" Eizan leans away from the box.

"Why you!!" Rindou pinch his ear 'til its red.

"Gahh let me go, it hurts!!" Eizan is trying to pry away.

"R-Rindou-senpai, I think that's enough!" Fuichi tries to stop her.

"Well, if it's Fuichi-chan that are pleading, okay then~" She let go of him.

"Demon woman..." Eizan curses under his breath.

"Listen now, Etsu-kun." Fuichi turns toward him and places her hands on her hips. "I'm just kidding, okay? Here, I made this special for you. It's your favorite filling... I guess." She averts her eyes from him.

His eyes widen at the words and he starts to feel (just little) guilt. "Thank you then... I'll take it."

"Hmm~ such a sweet young romance~" Rindou fangirls. "Ah, that's right. Fuichi-chan, I made something for you!"

"For me? But-"

"No but, Valentine is to give your loved one present, right? I like you as my kouhai, so I made this!" She hands her the other box.

"Thanks, if that's so. Sorry I don't bring anything for you, Rindou-senpai."

"It's okay, it's okay~ now you should open it while still fresh. You must be excited with this chocolate!"

"Excited? Well, I'm opening it then." She chuckles and starts to open the box. "Whoa, the chocolate is shining! And the filling is-?!"

"Your favorite~! When we're on Australia, you scream a lot like a fangirl when you see this little-big creature~ you must love it, right?" She said triumphantly.

Fuichi didn't say anything and just froze on her feet, like a stone statue.

"What's wrong, Ichi? You looked pale, are you al- OI!" Eizan caught her body before she could fell to the floor. "Oi Ichi, wake up!!"

"It must be...!" Saitou quickly check on Rindou's gift for her and find another creature drown inside the chocolate. "IS THAT TARANTULA I SEE?!"

"Of course, and it's real!" Her statement makes the two male's faces went blue again. "She always screams in anticipation when we saw it on Australia. I thought she loves it!"

"IT'S NOT SCREAM OF JOY, IT'S SCREAM OF FEAR!!" They shout it almost together.

"Huh?" She tilts her head in innocent.

"Forget it, we should take care of her now and I'm sorry to say this, but those chocolates should go to that thrash can." Saitou said sternly.

"It's not good to waste a food. Rindou, you could give it all to me. I'll enjoy the rest later." Tsukasa smiles as Rindou lets a tear of joy out from her eye.

"H-he really finished his chocolate..." Eizan sweatdrops.

"...we really couldn't underestimate the first seat." Saitou nods dryly.