Chapter 8

*A/N : I'm still trying to finish this book x'D

The final exam has begun and the only exempted from exiled are Yukihira, Takumi, and Tadokoro. After debating with Azami on his way, he finally accepted the challenge about Shokugeki no Legium. They are currently met halfway to the final stadium to exchange information and agreements.

"I take that everyone is here now." Azami smiles.

"Heh, you're looking confident as h*ll, Azami." Jouichiro challenges back with his smirk.

"Looks like The Center members are all here too..." Takumi squints his eyes to get a better look.

"Ng? Ahh it's Eizan-senpai!" Yukihira said delightful after seeing him walks out from the train. "Senpai, how are you-!"

"CRUSH!"

"Eh?"

"CRUSH. CRUSH. CRUSH." Eizan growls with dark aura surrounding him.

"Your intention is very transparent." Nene sighs.

"Now, Kinokuni-kun. You may read the rules of this shokugeki." Azami commands.

Nene read the rules for all of them and after she finished, Azami asks if they have any objections against it.

"Nope, it's more than enough~" Jouichiro said with challenging smirk.

"Heh, I can't wait to have you on my side, Saiba-san. Together, we will rule this culinary world." Azami spreads his arms.

"Excuse me, please remember that it's our battle. We are here to save our friends!" Takumi interfere them.

"Ah, of course I remember it, older Aldini-kun. Take a look." He slips his hand on his inner pocket and brings out a student ID card. "This is one of your friend's ID card. I have all the remaining IDs, you will get it back after you win the shokugeki. Well, that's if you win." He smirks.

"Oh don't worry, of course we will win~!" Soma said in his usual smiley face.

"Heh, I like thy spirit." Saitou chuckles to himself. "Listen up, we, as The Center shall bid our ID card too. If it's us who lose the battle, we will give thee our IDs." He then snatches Akanegakubo's doll, Buchi from her grasp and puts his ID card in there.

"Wahh!! What are you doing to Buchi, Sou-myan?! You're so meaannn!" She cries.

"I've watched thee snap its arm whenever thou cook. What could be worse than that?" He answers coolly. "Everyone, put thy ID card here."

The other Center's members get their ID card and put it into Buchi's bag.

"Now the shokugeki is fair for us." Saitou said.

"I hope you don't regret your decision, Saitou-senpai. Afterall, we have some strong members too~" Takumi said and spread his arm to introduce their other members.

"Takumi? Who are you pointing at?" Soma asks while raising an eyebrow.

"Ehh?!" He quickly looks back to search for the remaining members. "I-I thought they were behind us all these time!!" His face goes red from embarrassment.

Just as he said that, there are noises come through Soma's train.

"I-cchin~! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?? I missed all those dramatic scenes between them!" Someone yells.

"I did that many times but you just wouldn't wake up, Kuga. You should thank me I didn't leave you alone there!" The other yells back.

"Ohh~ aren't that Ichi and Kuga??" Rindou says and waves at them as they got out from the train.

"What?? Ichi?! What the h*ll are you doing here with Kuga?!" Eizan yells, looking displeased at the sight of them walking together.

"Ah, hello there, guys." Fuichi answers calmly and waves at them. "Well... Kuga invited me to go to Hokkaido with him. We're planning on saving our friends but... looks like things didn't go as we want." She shrugs.

"Why did he want to save them?? They're not his f*cking friend!"

"Geezz why are you so grumpy Eizan-chin? I'm just not feeling sure Yukihira-chin would make it this far so here I am, being his hero~" He stood proudly. "Ah, and about I-cchin, I just invited her so I don't get bored along the way here." He gives a thumb up.

"So that was your very first intention, huh?" She snorts at Kuga. "Well, I'll forgive you since you really meant to save Yukihira. I don't have anything to do at the dormitory too anyway." She shrugs.

Seeing Eizan's reaction, a cunning idea pops in Kuga's head as he starts to smirk evilly.

"It was a great trip right, I-cchin? I'm sure you didn't regret coming with me! We've walked through the forest that are full with ingredients, learning much about bear, and more of it!" He winks at her which irritating Eizan more.

'Like he really enjoyed that...' She sweatdrops as she recall his never-ending bad mood through the walk. 'But yeah~'

"Yeah, I didn't regret coming here, but there is just one thing!" She points her finger at him. "The weather is... e-extremely cold I think I could've d-died..." She complaints with trembling voice.

"Tch, you really don't change since last year, huh? Still weak towards cold weather." Eizan mocks her.

"Hey! I can't help it, you know!" She retorts.

Another idea pops in Kuga's head. "Ahh, you should say it earlier, I-cchin! You know, there's one way to warm someone's body without any tools~!"

"W-wait Kuga... you don't mean–"

"Let me hug youuu~~URPH!!" His head is suddenly get smacked. "Ouchh, Eizan! You don't need to be that brutal, can you?! Just say that you wanna be the one to warm her~~"

"The f*ck are you talking about?! Why should I warm her anyway!!" He quickly retorts.

"Umm... it's really warm to be honest, but... can you please just release this arm of yours?"

Eizan raises an eyebrow to Fuichi before he realized that he had unconsciously wrapped his hand around her protectively. He quickly pulls his hand away from her with flustered face.

"Whoa Eizan, I don't think you would really do that. Tch tch, such a tsundere~" Kuga teases him.

"Tsundere? Ugh, he's more suitable to be called yandere rather than tsundere." Fuichi shakes her head.

"Shut up, you two!! I'm neither tsundere nor yandere!!" He explodes.

"So, you two will join this shokugeki as their team?" Nene asks to end their ruckus and they nod.

"Heh, now this becomes more interesting. I can't wait to fight thee on shokugeki, Ichi-chan." Saitou smirks at her.

"I'm not one of those optimistic people but... I don't want to lose from you, Sou-senpai~" Fuichi smirks back.

"Farewell then. Let's end this meeting for today. Next time we meet, it would be at the last battleground." Azami declares the war.

With that, everyone is getting back to their train. Before Eizan gets into his train, he looks back for the last time to see Fuichi getting friendly with her group.

"...tch."