Chapter 10

"The theme for their battle has been revealed and it is a milk!" Urara announced.

"Milk, eh? Well, this is starting to get interesting right, Fuichi-chan?" Saitou smirks at her.

"Yeah, interesting yet bad news enough for me." Fuichi sighs in defeat.

~ flashback ~

"Fuichi-chan, how if we have a little bet?" Saitou asks her while they're preparing their wooden sword to train.

"A bet?"

"Yeah. If I win against thou in this duel, thou shalt try my sushi's new creation. If thou win... well, thou can decide thyself."

"I can try your newest creation? Senpaii that's not even a punishment~! I'll gladly do that!" She chuckles.

"Oh, really? I've been trying to make sweet sushi these past days. It would be great if I succeed it."

"...sweet... sushi...? You mean, you're trying to make sushi with toppings like strawberry? Chocolates...?"

"No chocolates, but more of fruits." He snickered at her paled face. "So, what is thy answer?"

"...I must definitely not lose to you."

Later that night.

"Ugh... I can't believe I lost to you in such an important match..." She hung her head down to the counter.

"Why am I here again?" Eizan, who is sitting beside her protests.

"She said it shalt be good if we invite thee too. Thou art great at this kind of thing. Maybe thou could give me some recommends. I even closed the restaurant only for this." Saitou said from behind the counter in front of them.

"My consult is not free, y'know?" Eizan tch before getting a smack on his head. "Ow! What was that for?!" He turns to glare at Fuichi.

"He's your friend and senpai and co-worker in Tootsuki's Elite Ten, how could you say you want money from him?!" She scolds him.

"There's no such thing in business, Chisaya! I thought you're not stupid enough to not knowing that." He retorts.

"Who are you calling 'stupid', you dumbass?!"

"B*tch!"

"NOW, NOW." A clattering sound was heard and Saitou had put his sword in between them. "I don't really like these colorful words. We wouldn't want any blood spluttering here, do we?"

Even though he said it in calm voice, they could feel his dark aura emitting from him.

"Y-yes, senpai." They both answer him.

"Good. Now if thou don't really want to help me, thou can leave this place anytime thee want, Eizan."

"No... I want to try your food too, Saitou-senpai. If you could make a good creation, we could make a good business someday."

"Heh, so be it." He chuckles then starts to make the sushi. "I'm starting with the most normal one, an avocado sushi with strawberry jam for the sauce."

"W-wai- what did you just say?" Eizan's face suddenly turns pale.

"Oh, looks like I haven't told you that he's trying to make a sweet sushi~" Fuichi makes an innocent face.

"A sweet sushi?! Are you purposely dragging me into this nightmare, Ichi?!" There he used her nickname when he started to get annoyed.

"Tch, man up, Etsu-kun. You won't die just by tasting it."