Chapter 7

A/N: Short chapter (x_x) but I'll have side story after this one about Valentine Day!

~ Fuichi's POV ~

As I was about to say something, the door was suddenly opened and reveal the most unwanted person at this moment.

"Mmm~ what a delicious smell! What is this– huh?" The person finds Eizan and Fuichi who seems to be standing back-to-back. "It's Eizan and Fuichi! Hey, guys! What are you guys doing? Why are you two standing back-to-back like that and... is that redness on Eizan's face?! Is he embarrassed?!"

"Just shut your damn mouth, Rindou!! ...senpai. Of course I'm not embarrassed!! I just... just feel a little mad, right!" Etsu-kun tries to defend himself.

We fortunately react quickly enough after Rindou-senpai opened the door so she didn't see 'that state' of us!!

"Rindou-senpai? What are you doing here at this hour?" I ask like everything is normal.

She sighs. "I'm helping Tsukasa with his works. It's a big load, you know, I hope you can help us like you used to be, Ichi~!" She whines. "I'm taking a break from it so I take a tour on this school until I smell something delicious, and here I am~" She winks at me.

"Oh... right. It's really like you, senpai." I sweatdropped.

"Now is my turn to ask: why are you here? Aandd with Eizan moreover~?" She grins playfully.

"It's none of your business, Rindou...-senpai." Etsu-kun answers annoyingly. "Now if I may, please leave us im-"

"Wait, what is that? Is that food?!" She seems to recognize the dish in front of me as she dashes towards me. "Ohh look at this dish! It's really tempting! Ichi-chan, let this Rindou-senpai taste, okay~!"

She grabs the spoon fast, but before she could take a bite, I stop her by holding her wrist.

"W-wait, Rindou-senpai. I'm sorry but... you couldn't get a bite for this one. I promise to make you an interesting one later!"

She looks at me in confuse, but it looks like she finally realizes something she started to grin widely.

"Awww I get it, I get it! Sorry for bothering you two, now take your sweet time and don't waste your moment, 'kay?? I'll leave immediately~"

With that, she dashes out from this kitchen, leaving both of us in blushing mess.

"Tch that woman..." He mutters while I'm trying my best to keep calm and continue to eat my food.

~ 3rd POV ~

After Rindou closed the door behind her, she let out a small giggle, remembering something funny from the past. It was about few months ago when they were gathering at Elite Ten's gathering office, doing some works for the Stagiare.

~ flashback ~

Isshiki was bringing a bento box in his hand as he went to his chair in the office. They're working for the first year's Stagiare, like managing the restaurant they're going to face, et cetera. After he finished half of his works, he opened his bento and took a smell of it. That's when he noticed pair of eyes was staring intently at his bento.

"Ah, Fuichi-chan~ do you want to try some? It's a homemade~" He asked as he realized she was staring at his bento.

Fuichi looked surprised as he suddenly asked that. "Is my face looks that obvious?" She chuckled a bit.

"Your stare's so intense you were like glaring at my bento." He chuckled. "Now, take a break from your work and sit beside me. It's not your job anyway, right~"

"Tch, Isshiki, stop bothering her, she had some works to do." Eizan growled in annoyance.

"You should be thankful I want to help you, Eizan. Just give me a little break and I'll be back, okay? I need to taste that one~" She said as she got up from her chair and went to Isshiki. "Whoa~ it's so rare for you to make a dessert, Isshiki. What's the occasion?" She asked while looking at the shinning dessert in front of her.

"It took a lot of energy to manage this Stagiare event, so~! I thought it would be great for refreshment if I made some sweets~"

"Isshiki you're the best!! Let Rindou-senpai taste those too!" Rindou quickly rose from her seat and ran to him.

"Hmph, it might smell good, but it's not as cute as mine's creation." Momo commented from her seat without taking an interest on his dish.

"Ahh dessert! Let me try it too I'm getting bored of these works~~" Kuga joined.

Isshiki gave each of them a plastic fork to try his dessert, but unfortunately the forks aren't enough.

"Ah, I'm running out of forks... but don't worry! Here, Fuichi-chan, say 'aah'~" He stretched his hand as he tried to feed her.

She opened her mouth but before she got the chance to take a bite, a hand lunged around her neck and shoulder from behind, dragging her off from her feet.

"Ahh I just remember I have something important to do and it's a lot of works. Chisaya, you're coming with me. No argument." Eizan said as he dragged Fuichi out to his office.

"What?? W-wait! I haven't even taste his dessert yet! Let me go!!" Fuichi tried to free herself by flailing but to no avail.

Eizan's growl became louder as more tick marks appeared on his face. "I said no argument!"

After they're out of sight from the other Elite members, Nene was the first one to raise a voice.

"Why is he becoming mad all of sudden? I really can't stand his temper." She sighed.

"Hmm... he shouldn't be mad, my dessert is enough for him too if he wants it." Isshiki shrugged.

"...I don't think that's the reason he becomes mad. You're really weird, Isshiki." Kuga sweatdropped.

Meanwhile, Rindou just smirks widely as a wild thought ran on her mind.

"Why are you smirking like that, Rindou-senpai?" Erina asked.

"Nothing~ it's a secret! ...at least for now. Aww you guys are really dense!" She pouted.

They just tilted their head, but some of them looked like got the hint. In the end, Fuichi got the chance to taste Isshiki's dessert when she got home. He actually made more and kept it on the fridge.

~ end of flashback ~