VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

By huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦

5.4K 313 89
By huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 48 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"I'M HIS .... FRIEND"

𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 121221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

yena spent the rest of her day making the potion. although she has been trying so many times, she still couldn't make it as she just couldn't find any other ingredient that could mix both of the potions together.

does she really have to use her heart?

she decided to spent the rest of the days in the vampire world so, she had ample time to find out.

jieun made pancakes as breakfast for her and they tasted excellent. they were in the perfect shade of golden-brown and they were drizzled in maple syrup.

however, she was told that jungwon hasn't been eating anything till this morning.

"i will try to persuade him to eat." yena suggested and quickly finished the rest of her pancakes.

knock knock

"jungwon! wake up! it's the morning already! come out and have breakfast!" yena said through the door.

no response...

"jungwon, if you don't respond, i'm coming in!"

still no response...

yena then took a deep breath, for some random reason, maybe he was holding her breath for the entire time and she entered the room.

"where's he?" yena muttered as she placed his breakfast tray on his desk.

he wasn't in his room?

at this moment, jungwon came out from the toilet with a super pale face.

"jungwon!" yena called out but, paused when she saw him about to faint.

"y-yena?" his voice croaked and he fell down onto the ground, entering the world of unconsciousness.

"he is suffering from emotional stress. he will be fine only after he gets over the trauma or whatever he was going through by himself." the doctor concluded and prescribed him with medication just in case he was going to have headaches later on.

"thank you so much, doctor." yena thanked.

"i'm sorry miss but, are you his soulmate, relative or sister?" the doctor asked.

"i'm his..." yena paused and took a glance at jungwon who was still laying unconscious on his bed.

"friend."

"oh very well, would you mind if i speak to you privately for a short moment?" the doctor asked and yena hummed in response.

"let's talk over there." the doctor closed the door and pointed at the living room downstairs.

yena just followed him and fidgeted with her fingers, wondering what he was about to say.

"he's poisoned. there is something stuck in one of his blood vessels. that's also partly the reason that caused him to faint too." the doctor said.

"i do know of his condition. i still can't find a cure to it." yena bit her inner lip guiltily.

she was so pissed at herself for not being able to find a cure until now.

"he is poisoned with R125TA and P678B, these two poisons were just recently made." she added.

"i've overheard some information from my other doctor friends about these two poisons. i've also initially suspected that he was poisoned with these two too. it seems like i was correct." the doctor said.

"i'm afraid to tell you that the owner of this poison has already decided the date for him to die."

"what?" yena widened her eyes in horror.

minha already chosen a date SO SOON?!

"the poison is now at the blood vessel on his shoulder and it is going to reach his heart pretty soon. at around two days later which is on 14th december. i'm not too sure about the time."

"14TH DECEMBER? THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE?! CAN YOU PLEASE FIND THE CURE FOR IT? PLEASE!! " yena exclaimed.

"i'm so sorry. it's a rare and new poison. it's not that easy to find a cure in such a short time." the doctor shook his head in dismay.

"please...." yena pleaded although she knew that he was still going to respond with a 'i'm sorry.'

although yena knew about the cure, if she took out her heart, she will die. and since jungwon and her were soulmates, he would die too.

which was equivalent to both of them dying...

it just doesn't make any sense. on their marriage? what does minha want?

"jungwon ah, you're up." yena supported his torso up.

"thanks." he muttered softly and took a sip of water as he looked outside the window again.

"she was a sad but, kind woman." he let out when he thought about his mother.

"she is." yena assured him.

"she had technically two soulmates in her life."

"what?" yena looked at him with confusion written all over her face.

one can have two soulmates?

"before she married my father, she had another soulmate. but, one day he was caught by minha's grandmother — mirae, and he was killed so that mirae could use his body parts for her future experiments.

he was into making potions and poisons. my mother said that he was killed because he could make a potion that can cure mirae's incurable disease. he was then threatened by mirae when she said that if he didn't make the potion for her, my mother will be killed.

as a result, he made it for her and like what she said she let him go. unfortunately, when days passed, mirae got better, she then caught him back and slaughtered him like as if he was an animal so that she could used him for her future experiments.

another reason why she killed him was because she wanted to be the one who was most powerful when it comes to making potions and poisons.

afterwards, my mother met my father and became soulmates." jungwon explained.

"no wait, how did she not die with her previous soulmate? after all, if one soulmate dies, the other will too." yena asked again.

"my mother suspected that he most probably made a potion that breaks a soulmate bond since he knew that mirae was going to catch him back again. and, that was the only way to save my mother. this is also so that my mum was able to find another soulmate. however, she was forced into a marriage with the king to provide her family with wealth and power." jungwon answered.

"ohh.... how did he made that potion?" yena asked out of curiosity.

"i'm not sure but, it should be written down by my mother in one of her books in her lab."

that's it! there's a chance to save him!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT MY FOOD AND CONSUMER EDUCATION EXAM TOMORROW- LIKE I'M MAKING MUAH CHEE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL LIKE I BROUGHT TOO MANY INGREDIENTS? BUT IT'S JUST A PACKET OF FLOUR AND A PACKET OF PEANUT POWDER??!!

anyways, like the usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗 you can also check out my other books!!

here's a quick question:
a food that you are craving for?
// mine: strawberry mochi!!!

your song of the day?
// mine: hero — cash cash, christina perri
(idk why this song hits different today!!)

that's the end of chapter forty-eight🌹

see you in chapter forty-nine 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 1194
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2K 38
cafuné (v.) running your fingers through your lover's hair. moving into a new house with nice neighbours is what everyone wants right? Well what happ...
13.6K 1.4K 9
♥ DISCONTINUED ♥ ♥ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood ♥ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...
859K 48K 85
Yoo Y/n was born a half blood. Half human, half vampire. She moves to a new school after her father taking up a new job in the castle just on the ou...
179K 7.2K 33
It was never painful for them to hurt each other. It was so easy for one of them to yell insulting words at the other. There have been many moments w...