Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

Chaos 1

2.2K 62 3
By Baby_DJ38

Date with the 5 Heartslabyul student for phone but ended up dating a otaku with blue hair

🔹

"Exactly how do the fuck did I get here?" Quiinn asked when she finds herself at a unfamiliar place. "Man, I'm lost."

She ruffles her hair. "And we're here to buy my phone but before I got my phone, I'm lost. Just great." She rolled her eyes and said with a sarcastic tone.

She leaned on one of the shop and spotted a anime store.

"I'm gonna go there."

And she did.

When she got in, she was greeted with a cold wind. "It's the air-conditioning." She said when she spotted the said air-conditioning.

"Let's see...what kind of anime do they have in this world?" Quiinn walked down the hall full of anime figurine and some keychain. Then she spotted a very familiar anime figurine.

"Holy shit! This world has Demon Slayer too?!" Quiinn widened her eyes when she spotted a Nezuko figurine.

"Holy fuck, that's pog."

She moved on to the gacha part of the store and sometimes stopped by a familiar anime she knew. So far, Demon Slayer, AOT, MHA, Love Live, One Piece, No game No life, Owari No Seraph, Pokémon, Hatsune Miku, which, if y'all don't know, Quiinn is a big fan of Hatsune Miku.

"Interesting...." She mumbled whilst wondering down the hallway and bumped into someone.

"Gah, sorry!"

"Ah, no... I–"

The person who Quiinn bumped into, dropped his jaw open as he panicked. 'Oh god! It's her!'

Quiinn look up at the person. "Hey, it's you! The one who I met in the library."

The guy screams internally in his mind as he stutter. "Ah–y...yes..."

"What are you doing here?" Then she gasped. "Are you perhaps, interested in anime too?!"

The blue haired guy eyes sparkle. "Ah, y–yes! Seeing that you're here too... don't tell me–!"

"Yes! I am indeed, interested in anime!" Quiinn said with excitement seeing that she finally found someone who watched anime.

"I can't believe it! Finally, someone who watched anime!"

Quiinn hold his hands as he hold her hands back.

"Anime buddy?"

"Anime buddy!"

Well, that escalated quickly.

The two having a conversation all contain about anime that they had watched or haven't watched. They sometimes squealed and jumped up and down.

Then the topic changes to Introduction. Quiinn learned that his name is Idia Shroud and that he's a third year, Dorm leader of Ignihyde. He also has a brother who's name is Ortho Shroud.

Then the topic changes back to anime.

After awhile, Quiinn realized she have to find the boys and asked Idia what time is.

It's afternoon.

Quiinn told Idia that she has to find her friends and told him to write his number down on her left hand so that she could text him when she got her phone.

She asked him where is the apple store (i dunno the Store name, you give it yourself) that they were supposed to be and he lead you there.

Once the both of them reaches the said store, Quiinn spotted the boys who has worried look on their faces.

Quiinn thanked Idia and bid him adios.

Idia wave at the girl and left.

She walked closer to the shop as the boys noticed her coming. They quickly ran up to her and asked if she's okay which she smile it off and said that she's fine.

Grim been hugging her leg ever since she got back.

Riddle, who was worried as fuck, pinch her cheeks.

"I'm sowwyyyyy."

Even so, he kept on pinch her.

Trey calmed the redhead down and let go of Quiinn's cheeks.

Quiinn pouted as she rubbed her cheeks.

Then Cater bring them inside and told Quiinn to look around, see if there's a brand she's interested in.

Quiinn asked for recommendations and Cater list them all.

Quiinn decided to go for Cater's phone brand and he's happy cuz his junior decided to match with him.

After got her new phone, Cater said to get her a phone number and a case for the phone and so, they did.

🔹

After finished shopping here and there, mostly Riddle cuz he wanted to follow the rules, the group decided to fill themselves with food.

While on their way to find the place they wanted to fill themselves, Riddle is stubborn on letting Quiinn hand go since he's worried she might go missing again and the boys is surrounding her.

Riddle is on Quiinn left side as Cater on Quiinn right side, Trey lead the group and the two idiot stay behind Quiinn, Riddle and Cater. And Quiinn ofc, in the middle with Grim on her head.

They reached the said place and got themselves some food and drink.

🔹

The group head back to school before the sun is set and bid eachother farewell.

🔹

Visiting the light music club and sing some Addict

🔹

"Where tf is the light music clubroom again?" Quiinn wondered down the hallway whilst looking around.

Quiinn is looking for the light music clubroom after her class ended but she doesn't know where it is so she wondered off hopind by doing so, the light music clubroom miraculously appear before her.

It didn't happen as she hoped.

Quiinn frustratedly ruffles her hair and tapped her foot.

"I should ask someone." Quiinn look around for someone that could tell her where the light music clubroom is. And thank god, she find Kalim.

"Kalim!"

Kalim turned around when he heard his name being called.

"Ah, Quiinn!"

The bright boy ran to Quiinn and crashed her into a hug. "Why did you called me just now?" He asked as he let the girl go.

"Well, I decided to visit the light music club." Quiinn said as the bright boy widened his eyes and smile brightly. It's contagious for Quiinn.

"Really? Then come with me! I'm on my way there too!" Kalim grabbed her by her hand and started dragging her.

"Slow down, Kalim!"

🔹

"Here we are!" Kalim said once he opened the door as Quiinn peered in.

"Come in. Lilia and Cater will be here soon." Kalim usher the girl as he went inside.

Quiinn followed suit.

Quiinn traveled around the room and check the instruments there. They have a keyboard, a full drum set, a full electric drum set anda few electric guitar and so on.

"There's so many instruments..." Quiinn said as she touched one of the guitar.

"You interested? Try playing Quiinn! Cater show me and Lilia a video of you playing a song! It's so coolll!" Kalim commented as Quiinn clenched her fist. 'Fuck you Cater. Then again, I think they still can identify me even if he didn't tell them.'

"Thanks. You want me to play the song from the video?"

He nodded eagerly. "Yes please!"

Quiinn sighed and she asked Kalim his permission to use one of the electric guitar and ofc he didn't mind.

Quiinn uses the electric guitar with a baby blue colour on it.

Quiinn started singing some part of the song as Kalim started humming with the part that he can grasp.

As Quiinn ended the song as Kalim gave her a applause and hug her as Quiinn return it back. Kalim kept on completing her and her song and Quiinn just listen to him.

"Lilia and Cater is still not here yet. I'm gonna go search for them. Wait here!" Kalim said as he went out of the room.

Quiinn leaned on the window with the guitar still in her hands.

Her fingers moved on their own and play a few tone that is familiar to her ears.

This kept on going for about 10 minutes until a song came to her mind as she smile like a devil.

🔹

'Til death do us part
But we're already past that phase
This is a brand new start
And I think I deserve some praise
For the way that I am
Despite having overdosed
And ending up comatose
I don't give a damn
I've let my emotions go
Fuck being a sober hoe
This is the mantra, this is my life
You're playing with now 'til the end of the night
Surrounded by fire, the passion ignites
A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a hell of a high

I'm addicted to the madness
This hotel is my Atlantis
We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin
Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in
I'm addicted to the feeling
Getting higher than the ceiling
And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end
Just concede and give into your inner demons again

Yeah, you fell in love
But you fell deeper in this pit
While death rains from above
So count your blessings, cause this is it
You're not letting it go
So what if I misbehave?
It's what everybody craves
You already know
So come if you're feeling brave
And fancy yourself a mate
You want it, I got it,
See what you like
We could have it all by the end of the night
Your money and power, my sinful delight
A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a hell of a high

I'm addicted to the madness
This hotel is my Atlantis
We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin
Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in
I'm addicted to the feeling
Getting higher than the ceiling
And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end
Just concede and give into your inner demons again

I'm addicted to the feeling
Getting higher than the ceiling
And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end
Just concede and give into your inner demons again

I'm addicted to the sorrow
And the buzz ends by tomorrow
There's another rush of poison flowing into my veins
Giving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain
I'm addicted, I'm dependent
Looking awesome, feeling helpless
And I know I'm raising Cain by every highway in Hell
Maybe things won't be so terrible inside this hotel

🔹

Quiinn sighed after she finished the song known as Addict by Hazbin Hotel created by Vivziepop.

That song is a total banger.

"That was epic, Quiinn!"

"Agreed. You have a pretty voice."

"Whoa, that's totally 'grammable! Gotta post it!"

Quiinn snapped her head to the door where the three boys were staring at her. Lilia has a teasing look but that doesn't concern Quiinn now.

"Cater, please don't put my name when you post." Quiinn put back the guitar and make her way to the door. "How long have you guys been here?"

"From the start of the song." Lilia said as he poke the girl's cheek who didn't give a fuck. "Inform me will ya?"

Quiinn walked away from the boys to the window where she leaned on.

"Then that will only ruin the fun~ besides, I've been wanting to hear you sing." Says the old man as he and the two walked in.

"What Lilia says. Also, yanno when I posted you singing to Riddle the other day, it got tons of views." Cater giddily said.

"I don't care." Quiinn bluntly said and crossed her arms.

"Quiinn, you're soooo good at playing guitar. Why don't you join us?" Kalim tilted his face as the two senior agree.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in club activities." Quiinn shook her head.

"Aww, bummer."

"I didn't come here to join your club. I'm here to visit and that's exactly what I'm doing." Quiinn look out the window as Lilia pat the two sulking male. "Now now, at least we get to see Quiinn."

And so, the rest of the day was spent with the three either doing homework, playing instruments or doing challenges.

🔹

I haven't updated cuz I'm trying to find ✨ motivation ✨

Maybe will update bit by bit

Sunday, 29 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5K 40
ᵐᵘᵗᵉ/ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵠᵘⁱᵉᵗ!ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ꧁~ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄʟ...
5.9K 321 10
─ 𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 × 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈�...
5.2K 251 14
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...
42.2K 1.9K 30
[Name] led an ordinary life until circumstances drew him into an extraordinary fate. Summoned by a magic mirror, he found himself transported from fa...