The sacred bond by KAJAL

By survi1990

It's an epitomly beautiful story that will drown you in the ocean of love. The story of GAURI , GAURAV and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Congratualations
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Yahoo....!
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Congrarulations🎂🥳🥳
Chapter - 17
Chaptee - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Thank you🤗🤗🤗🤗
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Must Read

Chapter - 13

1.6K 83 2
By survi1990

Hello, Namaskar and Salaam to my lovely buddies....... From yours one and only Kajal😉

I hope that all of you are rocking as usual.... I'm back with another update today.

Baisakhi Bose explained Gauri about the Twist of fate....

Let's see what's gonna happen now...

Story continues......

*********

Mrs. Bose wiped her tears and come out.

"Let's leave everyone".... She said blankly

What do you mean by let's leave.... What about Gauri???... Said Mr. Bose

We came here to take her home...he added

" This is her home from now on.... She is the daughter in law of this family and she'll stay with them...i have explained her the situation and she agreed".... Said Mrs. Bose with stone face.
"Did you anyhow manipulate her".... Asked Mr. Bose with narrow eyes

" No I didn't do anything... She is smart enough to understand that after a wedding a girl should stay with her husband in his house"..... Said Mrs. Bose

"Have you lost it Baisakhi.... I will not let my daughter stay here.... Shouted Mr. Bose

" Then what you'll do......for one daughter you'll kept the other at home for lifetime.... Say.... Said Mrs. Bose

"Ok fine.... Let's take her and file the complaint.... Even if we won the case by any miracle.... Then what???
What will happen??? Are we gonna marry our daughters with Lord justice..... Coz after this case and the insulting in society and relatives....no one will ask for our daughters alliance.... Have you ever thought that????....... Said Mrs. Baisakhi sobbing by now

Mr. Bose became quite...... The thinking and perspective of society shut his mouth.

But what about Gauri??? How will she survive..... Asked Mr. Bose helplessly

Mrs. Bose turned at Piyali and said..... "Mrs piyali will take care of her . Am I right??

" Of course I will.. She is my daughter now"said Mrs. Piyali affectionately

Chatterjee family is watching the so called scene with a shocked expression.

"They have became relatives Gaurav , I think we should leave now.... As we are outsiders" Said Mr. Chatterjee with a sad smile

"Why not they will after all Ashutosh is much richer than Gaurav" Said Mrs. Chatterjee

"Kakoli.... Mind your tongue.... Shouted dadi

"Let it be thaam maa.... If you ever mind your grandson then this situation won't come ever"argued Mrs. Chatterjee.

"Fine than.... My Ashu has done mistake... Than you can blame me.... Why you are accusing Bose family.... Said dadi

" Why thaam maa just like Mrs. Bose I m also talking practically.... Replied Mrs. Chatterjee.

Stop it now! Please Enough is enough!.... Shouted Gaurav

"Dadi Ashutosh has cross his limit... He ruined everything now.... Everything... Gaurav said and left with his parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Bose also left after that. They reluctantly agreed to Mrs. Piyali after her insists.

The moment Gaurav went near his car he raised his eyes and saw.... Gauri was there on the window.... But when he raised his hand to say her something... She move aside.

They left in their car.

Gauri was standing beside the window.

" I'm sorry Gaurav... I'm very sorry.... Maybe Durga Maa didn't want us to unite..... Gauri said and whipped silently.

Mrs. Piyali came inside her room and wiped her tears.

"No more tears now.... From now onwards I'll take care of my beautiful daughter "Mrs.piyali said and kissed Gauri 's forehead.

Gauri felt overwhelmed by her love and promised herself that from now on she'll never cry like a weak and will fully try to cherish her life.

After 2 weeks

Roy Choudhury Mansion

After her namesake marriage Gauri started to mend herself in her new family.

Gauri is much comfortable now in her inlaws house.... And the reason for this is Mrs. Piyali's motherly love and dadi's friendly gesture.... They never left Gauri alone for a moment to cry on the past.

She now perfectly adopted the culture and regulations of Roy Choudhury clan.

Gauri found a friend in "Sweets" the pet dog of Roy Choudhury family.... She feels very happy to play with her.

Till now Gauri didn't met Ashima the moody and highly ill tempered younger daughter of Mrs. Piyali. She is at her Aunt's house in Pune coz Ashutosh send her there for a while.

She heard that Ashutosh is very possesive and protective towards her. He never denies her for anything.

During her stay Gauri also get to know about her monster husband that he is a topper from IIM-Kolkata and after the betrayel of his step father he look after his family.... At the age of 22 only he started his business and achieved the "Textile King" title today. He is type -1 diebetic patient ,a perfectionist and a good hearted man.
He is not a social person and had only one best friend"Gaurav "

But still now after getting to know so much about him she is still unaware of the reason behind their shocking forced marriage.

*******

Mrs. Piyali is talking to Ashutosh on call.

Piyali : "Ashu... I have asked Gauri to stay in other room.... In the situations in which this wedding happen.... It should be good if she doesn't stay with you"

Ashutosh : "I 'm least interested to stay with that middle class freak maa"

Piyali : Ashu.... Mind your language... Before saying anything about her just remember..... She is now your wife. "

Ashutosh : "correction maa... Forced wife

Piyali : " Of course forced by you only.... But still you are so lucky.... Because she is the gem of a person"

Ashutosh : whoa!.... I think she definitely knew some black magic.... She trapped you also maa... Very well

Mrs. Piyali sighed heavily and said, "I wish she soon trap you also.... May be by then only you'll get to know her value.

Ashutosh : "that would never happen maa ever"he said with confidence.

Mrs. Piyali smirked and said, " That's for me to know and you to find out.

Ashutosh was conversing with her mother when he hear a sweet new voice from the other end.

"Maa aj khane me kya banega.... Ap bta deti to main tayyari shuru kar deti".... Asked Gauri to Mrs piyali
(Mom, what will be in lunch today, if you say than I shall start preparing)

" You go downstairs ... I'm coming.. .. Said Mrs. Piyali smilingly and Gauri left.

"Ashu I'll talk to you later, when are you coming???.... Asked Mrs piyali.

" Next week maa"he said and cut the call after wishing her bye.

*******

Oh.... So bye doing this home chores.... She started to capture Maa and dadi in her fists..... But your magic won't work on me Cinderella...... Ashutosh thought and smirked to himself.

He called his private investigator in kolkata....
"I want each and every information about Bose family... Especially about Gauri Bose"..... Ashutosh said and disconnected the call.

To be continued.....

                ****************

Women are just like water.... Just like water took the shape of the container.... Women also take up with situations....

Same as Gauri started adopting her marriage life.

But.... What will happen when her monster husband returns??

Can she able to stay with him under one roof???

Is he planning to torture her in a new way after his return??

Why did he called the investigator???

Will got the answers tomorrow in next chapter🤗

Do post your opinions in comments.... Luv and hugs from Kajal😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
468K 1.1K 8
They said there would be someone who would push all our buttons and make us feel thousands of unsaid emotions. He made me feel those. Love, anger, re...
8.4K 510 24
"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special medium of relation- our friendship...." Story...
52.8K 4.2K 38
"You are secretly wild" Garv said as he was stunned by the genre she was reading right now. Ishika got startled by the sudden voice and immediately c...