The Girl at the Back of the C...

By kviii_

I tried to dismiss the idea from my head, yet it's been a while since I've personally talked with anyone othe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (Alternate Ending)
Sequel

Chapter 2...

23K 775 46
By kviii_

He must have the wrong desk, I looked around to see if there was anyone else in the classroom but the classroom was completely empty, just him and me.

I sat up and regained my composure, "What do you want?". I just want this day to be over.

His normally tough demeanor changed as he held his notebook and textbook at his side. "You don't sound as nice as I thought you would."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Well I'm sorry I disappointed you sir. Now if you don't mind me I'm gonna just head home now." I attempted to sit up but he refused to move, causing me to sit back down. Who does this guy think he is?

"Wait," he replied," I need your help."

"Yeah, yeah. I've heard it 5,000 times. You want my homework, you need my notes. Well it's not happening." I shook my head and begun to stand up again, "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going home now.".

He shook his head, "I don't want your homework, I want you to teach me."

"What?" I said, not sure if I heard this jock right. "You want me to teach you this stuff?" I mean, it's not that hard but I guess that's just me.

"Yeah, I mean, will you?"

I thought about his proposal for a second and took a sighed, It certainly wasn't what I was used to hearing but I still had to consider my options. I'm just not a tutor.

"I'll think about it. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you."

He sighed and I rushed out of the room, half feeling bad and half just glad that I'm done with social interaction for today.

That's pretty much it. Look forward to more updates in the future.

Baiiiiiiiiii -KatieLou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 140K 64
"Two different people coming together and figuring out that they are not that different is the best kind of love." All rights reserved. Copyright © 2...
93K 2.9K 22
"Thank you for the gift," he whispered. Without me knowing what was going on, his lips met mine. Our lips moved so perfect together. His hands...
2.2K 92 10
Divine abilities are something the average dream of and the extraordinary despise. But what if by some streak of luck, someone came along that...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...