Someone Special

By ImMadIKnowIt

Join me in the journey of Yuvrani Manyata Kumari and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh towards their destiny #ManVeer... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Epilogue

REINCARNATION

419 28 24
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Let's start with Character Sketch of Reincarnation Episodes..!!

Anyways, enjoy the update, my dear readers.. :)

.

.

.

.

RECURRING CHARACTERS:

Raj Pita Brijraj Singh – Former King of Devgarh Province, Rajasthan. He became serious after Manyata's death but also jovial at times, mostly with his family. He goes to office only when necessary, looks after business with Maharaj Vijayendra Singh and Maharani Unnati Singh. He adopted Maharaj Vijayendra Singh when his beloved daughter died and his youngest daughter didn't want to take her crown as she believed that she is not capable of managing the kingdom. He loves his grandson a lot and admires him for his intelligence and achievements, though he loves all of his grandchildren, equally.

Raj Pita Giriraj Singh – Former King of Jaigarh Province, Rajasthan. He became serious after Uday's death but also jovial at times, mostly with his family. He manages office only when its necessary, looks after business with his son in law Maharaj Vijayendra Singh and daughter Maharani Unnati Singh. He loves his grandson a lot and sees his son in him. He doesn't show any difference in kids and loves all of them, dearly.

Maharaj Vijayendra Singh – King of Devgarh (with power of attorney on its estate) and Jaigarh (with no power of attorney on its estate). He is very serious with outsiders and his jovial nature comes out only when he is with his family. He stops wearing his funky colourful clothes and wears mostly blacks, whites and browns. He looks after the business with his wife, Maharani Unnati. He misses his Manyata Bhai and his Best friend cum Brother in law, Uday Banna, a lot. He loves his son a lot and admires him for his achievements.

Maharani Unnati Singh – Queen of Devgarh (with no power of attorney on its estate) and Jaigarh (with power of attorney on its estate). She is very reserved and serious with outsiders and her bubbly self comes out with her family. She looks after the business with her husband, Maharaj Vijayendra Singh. She misses her dada and her best friend cum Bhabhi, Manyata, a lot.

Maharaj Jagat Pratap Rathore – King of Chittorgarh. He loves his family a lot and admires his son and nephew for their achievements. He loves his wife very much and often gets teased by his sister and brother in law for getting caught while romancing. He misses his best friend Manyata, a lot. His whole family died in a plane crash just before birth of his son, so he stays with his wife's family. Manages business along with his rakhi sister, brother in law, son and nephew.

Maharani Jaynandini – Queen of Chittorgarh. She loves her family and a kind hearted lady. She is usually reserved with outsiders but her childishness comes out when she is with family. She misses her sister and brother in law very much. Protective of children. Proud fashion designer with her own company, Fawkes which is an international brand now.

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh – Crown Prince of Jaigarh. The eldest of all children. He is smart, dashing, arrogant, ambitious, stubborn and intelligent yet also cunning business man. He doesn't know about his mother's brother and his fiancée. He is good with his friends and family but best with his enemies. He is named after his mother's brother. He always feels that elders are hiding something from him but doesn't care to know about it. He is total package to girls as he is everything, a girl wants. He enjoys girls' attention but knows his limits. No body ever knows what's going on in his mind as he is always unpredictable.

Yuvraj Adarsh Singh Rathore – Crown Prince of Chittorgarh. He is smart, dashing and intelligent but also a kind man who loves to make friends and help people. He attracts girls with his kind heartedness and smiles. His best friend is his bhai, Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. He confides all his secrets and everything to his brother. They are like 2 peas in a pod.

Rajkumari Srutija Singh Rathore – Youngest child and princess of Chittorgarh. She is cute, sweet and bubbly. She is reserved with outsiders but once you piss her off, she explodes like a bomb. She is like light of the family and always fights with her brother only to get supported by her cousin. Studying Masters in Global Fashion Management at St. Teresa's College, Mumbai. She wants to become best fashion designer just like her mother, Maharani Jaynandini.

These three are siblings (truth to be told, Uday is cousin of Adarsh and Srutija) and considers themselves as 1 soul in 3 bodies. Among them, Uday is silent but violent one, Adarsh is sensible and often solves other's problems while Srutija is bomb one.

No one in the kids know about Uday and Manyata and all of them now live in new palace, known as Rajput Haveli.

Rajmata have died after an year of Vj and Unnati's marriage. Menaka have died shortly after birth of Adarsh. Komal have died in teenage years of Uday, Adarsh and Srutija.

After conceiving, Unnati always felt her brother's presence so she thought if a boy will be born, then he would be named after her brother and if a girl is born, then she will be named after her best friend.

Coincidentally, Uday II is born on Uday I's birthday i.e., 17th July, though Unnati's due date was a week later. Uday II looks exactly same as Uday I at every stage of his life and behaves similarly, so everyone felt it was destiny.

NEW CHARACTERS:

Amarnath Singh Sisodia – Founder and chairman of SisTech, Ltd. He is the patriarch of the Sisodia Family. He goes to office only when it's necessary. He misses his friends, Raj Pita Brijraj Singh and Raj Pita Giriraj Singh in India and often talks to them on Skype and other video calling platforms. He loves his grandsons and granddaughter, very dearly though his beloved is his granddaughter. He shares a cool and friendly relationship with his grandchildren. He always bickers with his son about silly topics.

Amala Singh Sisodia - wife of Amarnath Singh Sisodia, Home maker, Loving and caring lady. Always cares about her family and behaves like a teenager when she gets excited. She loves her granddaughter so much and pampers her to death, often saving her from her mother's lectures.

Shantanu Singh Sisodia – MD of SisTech, Ltd. He is a loving son, husband and father but often busy in business and other stuff. He cares for his daughter like a friend but feels bad that he couldn't spend enough time with his daughter.

Gauri Singh Sisodia – COO of SisTech, Ltd. wife of Shantanu Singh Sisodia, She is a loving and caring daughter in law, wife and mother but also strict as she knows that her mother in law has spoiled kids. She manages her professional life and personal life, very well.

Abhishek Singh Sisodia – Elder Twin of Avinash Singh Sisodia, CEO of SisTech, Ltd. He is a loving son and husband. He always insists everyone to be careful as he is worried for his family. He is the strict but loving and protective brother for his sister. He is always has solution to every problem of his family.

Meghana Singh Sisodia – Wife of Abhishek Singh Sisodia and cousin of Neha Singh Sisodia. She is a fashion designer specialized in fusion clothes. Partner in M&N Fashions. She is calm and loving girl, loves her family to the core. Sensible one among their group.

Avinash Singh Sisodia – Younger twin of Abhishek Singh Sisodia. Owns a gaming company which is merged with SisTech, Ltd, by the name The Next Level. A complete prankster but also a responsible person. He is loving and intelligent but sometimes acts very stupid. He is jovial and caring person who gets overboard sometimes.

Neha Singh Sisodia – Wife of Avinash Singh Sisodia and cousin of Meghana Singh Sisodia. She is jewellery designer. Partner in M&N Fashions. She loves to cook new recipes as everyone in the family are foodies. She is talkative but loving girl, complete silent one to strangers.

Manyata Singh Sisodia aka Mannu – Youngest child of Sisodia's. She is the first child after 5 generations so the most pampered one but not at all spoiled. She is bubbly, charming, cute, stubborn, bold yet shy person. She is the jaan of Sisodia House & The queen bee of kids. Her brothers treat her like a kid as she is 5 years younger than them. Meghana, Neha and Manyata are like best friends who team up against the twins. Closest to her Grandfather whom she calls Pops. She shares cordial relation with her parents as they were busy in business in her younger years. She was practically raised by her grandparents and brothers. Have done Engineering in Computer Science Major as she wanted to join her brother's gaming company, The Next Level. Studying MBA 3rd semester at St. Teresa's College, Settle.

Aayush Singh Sisodia aka Ayu – Manyata's nephew and comrade. Abhishek and Meghana's son, 4 year old. Very active and Manyata's chamcha.

Aastha singh Sisodia aka Aashi – Manyata's niece and comrade. Avinash and Neha's daughter, 3 year old. Active and Manyata's assistant.

Both of the munchkins treat Manyata as friend more than her aunt, Manyata's study partners and play partners. They are Manyata's mini army.

Elena Gilbert – Manyata's best friend at her college. Have done Journalism major. She is studying MBA along with Manyata and is engaged to her high school boyfriend, Damon Salvatore. Her parents have no time for her as both of them are reputed diplomats.

Damon Salvatore – Elena's fiancée. He along with Niklaus Michelson, have started a restaurant called 'The Glass Onion', which is quite famous and one of the best restaurants in Seattle.

Caroline Forbes – Manyata's second best friend at college. Have done English Literature major. She is in Foreign Languages Department and her boyfriend is Niklaus Michelson, business partner of Damon Salvatore. Wants to be a writer. She was orphaned at 15 and since then, she lives with Elena Gilbert.

Niklaus Michelson – Caroline's boyfriend. He along with Damon Salvatore have started a restaurant called 'The Glass Onion', which is quite famous and one of the best restaurants in Seattle.

NOTE : Sisodia's are NRIs who have shifted to Seattle, USA when Manyata was just 6 years old. Brijraj and Giriraj always know Manyata as Mannu because no one calls her Manyata at home.

St. Teresa's College is very famous for its academics and sports. It is believed that a brilliant student at St. Teresa's will never be unsuccessful. The college has branches in 3 cities i.e., Seattle, Dubai and Mumbai.

St. Teresa's have Official Group where students and teachers interactregarding their academics (separate for their respective departments) and alsopopular Gossip Group where all kind of rumours circulate for which they havejournalism, photography and editing clubs, just like how newspapers work.

In St. Teresa's College, Seattle, Manyata is referred as Indian Belle, Elena is known as Campus Belle (most beautiful girl in Campus is given the title) while Caroline is known as Campus Barbie (doll like person equal to most beautiful girl). The Gossip Groups, usually don't target Manyata considering her family background.

In St. Teresa's College, Mumbai, Srutija is referred as Royal Belle. She has no friends as most of them are mean and moreover she doesn't care. No one dares to mess with her as everyone know who her brothers are.   

*I'm planning for little college drama, so if anyone have objections can COMMENT here..!!*

.

.

.

.

Hopefully you guys have enjoyed the update..!! 

Next update will start where I have left the chapter, so don't get confused, my dear readers. Writer Sahiba has done a lot of brainstorming for the new characters and also the story.   

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves comments in every update..!!

Please do VOTE and COMMENT, if you are liking the updates..!! Don't forget to click on the STAR icon (⭐️) and write a few words on your opinion in the COMMENT section. It makes your Writer Sahiba happy..!!

Last and finally, silent readers, please do VOTE and COMMENT, as I will never feel bad about it..😉😉 

 Until then, BYE-BYE..!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.2K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
47.8K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story
127K 6K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
139K 13.3K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...