Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

✨❤️✨

2.1K 80 14
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 1-24: Child in the Depths!

🔹

Quiinn P. O. V

I open my eyes as a memory flashed by before my eyes. Tho, it's not mine.

It's Riddle's.

There, Infront of me, is a boy with red wine hair and a cake was sat Infront of him. The person who stood by his side is probably his mother.

Kay, may I say?

He's soooo FUCKING CUTEEE.

Kay, let's stop.

"Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Riddle. For this year, your birthday cake is a sugar-free one filled with nuts. It’s made from soy flour with lots of lecithin since it’s good for the brain." His mother exclaimed.

"Thank you, Mama. But, um, I…" Little Riddle nervously play with his fingers. "Just once is okay, but… I want to eat a tart filled with lots of red strawberries…"

"My, how can you say that! Desserts filled with sugar like that is basically like poison for the body. Just one slice will make you exceed your quota of calorie consumption. Come now, this one is filled with docosahexaenoic acid and icosapentaenoic acid. It’s much healthier. Ah, but the recommended calorie intake for an 8-year old is… It’s only 600kcal for one meal, so don’t eat more than 100 grams, understood? Am I understood?"

Dayum, this woman need to chillax. Ma brain can't take it.

Also, kids need sugar or sweets to survive, fuck face. You're basically killing your son.

Well, not if she did gave him.

The lil Riddle nodded his head. "… Yes, Mama…"

"I’ve always wanted to eat tarts filled with red strawberries. Just like the one displayed on the shop window of the bakery that we pass by." Riddle's voice echo throughout the dark, empty, endless void.

"That is all for your lessons on classical magic. Read the next 50 pages required for your next magic lessons tomorrow. Now then, you have 1 hour for yourself before your next lesson begins."

"Yes, Mother." The lil Riddle nodded.

"Mother has something to take care of for a while, so I will see you in one hour." His mother bid him farewell and left.

"was always surrounded by lessons I had to finish. If it was possible, they would have extended my lessons longer. But, something like that was “normal” for me." His voice...it breaks my heart.

Lil Riddle is busy studying when suddenly, someone was knocking on his window.

"… Someone’s knocking on the window?"

"Oh, he noticed us!" Hey that guy looks familiar. "Hey, hey~ Let’s play together~!" Aha, yep totally familiar.

Gosh, why are they sooo ADORABLE?!

"Who are you?"

"I’m Che’nya~ And this one’s Trey~Let’s play croquet together!" Lil Che'nya invited him.

"Eh… Th-that’s impossible… I’m doing self-study right now, so…"

"Self-study? Grandad told me that what you want to study is up to you, so you can just do it whenever~" lil Che'nya said to hi.

Lil Trey joined in. "Won’t you come down just for a bit?"

"… I-if it’s only for a while…" lil Riddle agreed with the two.

"Can I ask you for your name?" Lil Trey asked as he hold his hand out.

"I-it’s Riddle… Riddle Rosehearts." Lil Riddle stuttered.

Fuck! My heart! I can't take it! They're just 😭👌

"Playing with Trey and Che’nya was very fun. We played a lot of things I didn’t know how to play. The both of them taught me a lot. During my one hour of free time, I always snuck out of my room without my mother’s knowledge."

"You’ve never eaten a strawberry tart, Riddle!?" Lil Trey asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Mother says it’s poison for the body, so I’m not allowed to eat them." Lil Riddle play with his fingers.

"Well, of course it’s bad if you eat too much. Hey, I live in a bakery, so let’s go and have some right now~"

"Eh? Ah, but…" lil Riddle was a bit hesitant.

"Just one slice will be fine." Trey guided him.

"I wanna eat a whole one~!"

"The bright red strawberry tart on top of that white plate…To me, it looked more dazzling than any kind of jewel I’ve seen. The one bite I took was so sweet, and it was so delicious unlike anything I’ve ever tasted before…I finished the entire slice while savoring every bite. I lost track of time…"

"And, lemme guess, she finds out." I said as I nodded to myself.

"How could you! Not only did you skip your self-study, but you also ate something so sugary!? So those two tempted you into doing it? I shall never allow you to play with the both of them again!"

"Yup, called it."

The lil Riddle apologizes to his mother. "I’m sorry, Mother! I’ll never do it again, so please forgive me…!"

"Quiet! You’re the one at fault because you broke the rules. Ah, I knew I shouldn’t have given him time for himself. He must be trained more to become more perfect…"

"I broke the rules, so even those fun times were taken away from me.
That’s why, I had to listen to every rule that Mother said. Because my Mother, who was known by everyone in town, will always be right.

But, you know, Mama…I wonder why?

For some reason, my heart feels so heavy…

I want to eat a lot of tarts even if it’s only on my birthday.

I want to play outside a lot…I want to make lots more friends.

Please tell me, Mama…

What rule should I follow to make this sadness disappear…?" Riddle questioned but he only gets a silence as his answer.

I shed a tear.

Then, I saw Riddle crying on the ground.

I walked towards him with a soft thud following. I kneeled down before him and caressed his cheek.

He look at me in the eyes and I pulled him into a hug. He sob onto my clothes.

I whisper to him.

"Riddle, I may or may not relate with your situation, but hear me out. I know for a fact, your mother wants the best for you and I know you want the best for your mother. But the way she teaches you is wrong. And what you did to the students is wrong. But that's okay, everyone made a mistake." I paused before continuing.

"In this world, no one is perfect, no one is always right, and not everything will go as planned. You can be just like her if you wish. But be who you are. The real you. We were born to this world with choices. Choosing is important."

I look up at the now, clear blue sky.

"You will soon have to choose your own choice, make your own decision, because you have a path that's made only for you."

I wipe his tears away as he asked, "Make my own...decision?"

I nodded.

"All throughout your life, your decision, your choices was taken away. But that can't keep going. Someday, there will be a day where you have to choose and make a decision. And you can't rely on your mother." I stare into his eyes as our forehead met.

"Follow the choices, decisions of your heart."

He look up at me with his gray eyes sparkle. I smile and started singing to soothe the pain.

🔹

I see your monsters I see your pain
Tell me your problems I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

In the dark we we
We stand apart we we
Never see that the things that we need are staring right at us
Stand alone when you need someone it's the hardest thing of all
That you see are the bad bad
Bad memories take your time and you'll find me

I see your monsters I see your pain
Tell me your problems I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

And when you need to talk it out with someone you can trust
What you see are the bad bad bad
Bad memories take your time and you'll find me

I see your monsters I see your pain
Tell me your problems I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away
I'll chase them all away

🔹

(And yes, i only take part that makes sense to this story)

"Riddle...it's time to make a choice, a decision, for yourself." I said to the redhead who was resting on me after I finished the song.

He look up at me with his eyes widened.

I stand up and hold out my hand to him. I smile warmly at the redhead.

"Riddle..."

He reached out to my hand and I pull him up.

"Let's go back."

Then, I got knocked out.

🔹

I was woken up by the two idiot and ofc, my current cuddle buddy.

"Hey, henchmen, you okay? You got knocked out after we defeated Riddle." Grim asked me with worried painted his features as I sat up and was met with a ruined garden. I hold my head and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, how is Riddle?"

"He still hasn't waken up yet." Ace point at Trey and Cater, who was surrounding Riddle.

"Is he okay?" I asked as I placed Riddle's head on my lap.

"Yeah, at least I think he is." Trey eyed his friend, worrying that he might not wake up.

"Don't worry, Trey. Let's wait."

Riddle P. O. V.

"Riddle...it's time to make a choice, a decision, for yourself." 

As she said that, I look up at her with my eyes wide open. My heart skipped a beat. I feel warm, fuzzy and hot inside. There's more unexplainable feelings that I can't put to words. But it's not uncomfortable.

Somehow, it's reassuring and before I knew it,

I fell in love.

The way she smile at me warmly...the way she reached out her hand for me, the way she called out my name...it made me nervous for some unknown reason.

I love this new feelings.

I slowly reached out for her hand and she pull me up as I get back on my feet.

"Let's go back."

Is the last words she said before everything turned to black.

🔹

"le...ddle...."

"Riddle!"

I peeled my eyes open at the sound of my name being called out.

And the first thing I see, is Quiinn staring at me straight into my eyes. I blushed when she smile.

"Guys, he's awake!"

She called out the others as they surrounds us.

Cater went to me with panicked look. "I totally panicked… I don’t know what we’d have done if you didn’t wake up…!"

I try to sat up but was pushed back down by Quiinn. "Don't push yourself. Hey, hey Riddle, repeat after me. One, two, three, three, two, one."

I repeated as told a she nodded and sighed in relief.

I panted. "What in the world… have I done…?" I look around at the now ruined rose maze.

"What a relief. You’ve gained consciousness again." Headmaster walked towards us.

"You don’t have to think about anything right now. Sleep." Trey assured me as Quiinn play with my hair. Quiinn's action made me blushed as I sat. Ofc, Quiinn and Trey wasn't approved of this.

"Sheesh, you can be quite stubborn, surprisingly. At least lean on me." I blushed but did it nonetheless.

"It’s ‘cause you spoil him like that that he throws tantrums when he gets scolded! What he did was no joke, y’know? I almost died there." The tart thief said to Cater.

"Indeed, it was no joke." The bluenette said.

"Geez, you can’t go wild just ‘cause you need to release stress, yanno?" The cat furrowed his brow at me.

I feel the need to cry.

"… I… I really wanted to eat that marron tart, too…" I said as I held the tears that's about to slipped.

"Eh?"

"I like white roses, too. And pink flamingos are totally fine…And I prefer honey over sugar in tea. I actually like milk tea more than lemon tea… I wanted to talk with everyone after meals a lot, too…" I said again as a tear slipped down my face.

"Riddle…?"

I buried my face into Quiinn's shoulder. "I’ve always…always wanted to play with you more, Trey…" I started sobbing onto Quiinn's fabric as she rubbed a circle on my back and patting my head.

It manage to soothe my pain.

"Let it all out." She said as I started sobbing onto her fabric more.

"No way… Riddle is crying…" Cater said.

I heard Quiinn click her tongue. "May I remind you, that he's also a human!"

"Hey! Don’t think that I’ll forgive you just because you’re crying!" The bluenette first year said.

"I’m sorry, too. I always knew you were suffering but I kept quiet…" Trey said as I kept on sobbing. He continued, "That’s why I’ll say this now. Riddle, you were wrong. You should apologize to everyone here."

I look up at them as I wiped my tears. "… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…!!"

"I actually wanted you to say sorry for everything you’ve done, Dorm Head, but…as if I’ll be satisfied with a single sorry!! I’ll NEVER forgive you EVER!!!!"

"Ugh..." I heard Quiinn grumble.

"Eh!? You’re saying that even in this situation!?" Cater widened his eyes.

"Of course! I experienced a lotta trauma! And the marron tart I worked hard to make was thrown–wait, Quiinn kept it. Anyway, I won’t forgive you easily even if you cry." The tart thief point his finger at me.

"This guy’s a lot pettier than I am." The cat walk closer to Quiinn.

"No way…then, what should I do…?" I asked the tart thief.

He put his hand on his chin. "My birthday’s not for a long while yet."

"Huh? What are you–" The blunette narrowed his eyes at him.

"That’s why, let’s have a do-over of the Unbirthday Party. We weren’t even allowed inside the party. Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can’t ask Trey-senpai or Quiinn for help either! Make it yourself from scratch! If you do that, then I may or may not forgive you…" Then he averted his eyes away.

Then a shoe got throw to his face. "Even tho, you asked for Trey's help~? Also, may or may not? Bitch don't test me."

Quiinn take of her other shoe and was aboto throw them but the first year hush her.

"Love, keep quiet. You got all that?"

I frown. Love...tch. I hold Quiinn's hand.

"I'm not your love." And she throw her shoe but he caught it and throw it back to her.

"Yeah, I got it…" I nodded at him.

"Indeed, indeed. What a beautiful turn-out this has been. Let’s say things are settled for now, shall we?" The headmaster said as everyone nodded.

🔹

Guys, today is Riddle's birthday! 😭😭 I may make a chapter for his birthday after i finished epi 1.

N e ways, Happy birthday to best boi! 😆😆

Tuesday, 24 August 2021 (Riddle Rosehearts birthday)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 7
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ ───┈♡♡♡┈── A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
5.2K 251 14
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...
11K 491 59
You're the graduate of Night Raven Academy, a unisex college that is known for taking in both magicless and gifted students. On the the day of the gr...
1.2K 37 6
Director Crowley had announced an unexpected project and job for the students. Making a one hour movie, it will be a project for a couple of groups w...