All is Fair in War || SBI ||...

By BumbliestofBees

The bond between family had never been stronger when it came to the Watson Family. Each played an important r... More

࿏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ࿏
࿏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ࿏
࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 ࿏
<3
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70 ࿏
࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
End A/N

࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏

244 10 2
By BumbliestofBees

╔ ———————————— ╗

Enough is Enough

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Homophobia, deadnaming, misgendering & mention of suicide and sexual assault

His house seemed like a nightmare at the moment and it was times like this he wished he lived in Quackity's casino or Phil's club and other buildings like the rest of the cartel members. Of course, Fundy was the only one in the entire syndicate to not live within the vicinity of everyone else.

5up's five-seater truck was parked in the driveway as the poison expert pulled in beside it. He turned the key and sat in silence for a moment, taking a second to compose and prepare himself for the horror he will endure the minute he walked through that door. Fundy let loose a shaky sigh before reluctantly opening his driver door and climbing out, his boots hitting the paved driveway. He picked up his keys and waved at his neighbour. She was a senior and had no idea what the male did for a living, even though his face was plastering on every wanted poster you could find regarding the Las Nevadas Gang.

Everyone else in their small cul-de-sac of a street just steered clear of the two misters of house number 50. Fundy couldn't blame them; he would too. He approached the wooden door to the house, his keys jingling in his hand from the movement. He shoved them into the lock and swung open the door, his husband immediately pulled him into a hug and took him by surprise.

"Sorry" 5up whispered as he pecked the cheek of the older man. Fundy let out a forced breathy laugh and pulled his husband back, hands resting on his shoulders as they made direct eye contact.

5up was handsome in Fundy's eyes. He was everything the man wanted in a partner and more. He had beautiful curly hair which rested on the top of his head, the sides being trimmed back and he usually wore sweaters with a scarf. The two had met at a concert when they were both sixteen and a year later, they were together. Fundy was hesitant to tell 5up about being transgender but the man couldn't have been more accepting of it. It was also the first time they told each other that they loved the other.

"Hey," He brushed a hand over the younger boys cheek, him melting into the touch. "You can't control what they say. I don't want to be the reason you have an unhealthy relationship with them, okay?"

"But they make you feel like shit"

"Yeah... I'd go through hell and back just for you" his voice was soft because he didn't want to run the risk of Maddy and David in the other room listening in.

"You're so sappy!" 5up laughed as he pulled away, doubling over in laughter slightly. Fundy melted at the sight of his beloved's smile. "I love you" the brunette held his hand out for the other.

"I love you too"

He interlocked their hands as the pair walked into the warm house. Photos were strung up on the walls and the home was decorated nicely thanks to the younger male. He did so much for the pair and yet, Fundy could barely work the stove; if it didn't involve violence then he probably didn't know how to do it.

When they turned the corner and were met with the faces of Maddy and David Radish, the poison expert's happiness was flush away because he knew what was to come. He remembered having a conversation with them— if you could even call it that— where they bitched about 5up taking his last name instead of Fundy taking his. They claimed he had to because he was the female in the relationship when that was not even close to being true. Turns out they're those types of traditional fucks where they believed the female did the housework and the male worked.

Fundy suggested that they hyphen it to cater to both, become Foxx-Radish instead, but 5up didn't want to do it. He wanted to be 5up Foxx and that was it. When they found out 5up did all the housework, by choice might Fundy add, they were very disappointed and it ended up in a fight between the Radish's and the Foxx's.

They had also accused the man of turning their son gay, which wasn't true on two counts because one: 5up came out before he met Fundy and two: he was biromantic, not gay. The orange-haired boy didn't even know what he identified as; all he knew was that he loved 5up more than anything and was happy.

"Floris, good to see you again," 5up's father said sarcastically. Fundy sucked in a breath, his shoulders going tense. 5up squeezed his hand reassuringly, guilt racking his own body because of what his partner was put through.

"It's Fundy, Dad."

"Her name is Floris"

"HIS name is FUNDY" the brunette retorted back. He knew it was useless but he was still going to attempt it. The criminal was thankful for his partner's attempts and it only made him fall in love with him more.

"Don't speak to your father like that, Nikolas" His mother scolded.

"5up."

"What is with that nickname? It's stupid"

"I think it's cute" Fundy spoke up, earning two glares and a warm smile. 5up cooed, pecking his partner on the cheek before returning his gaze to his parents.

The criminal knew that his husband's parents didn't care for his input but he didn't care. Let's be honest, if they knew what the fox boy was capable of then they would never dare cross him. It took everything in his power to not poison their food. They were so lucky that 5up didn't allow any poisons in their home... wait... there is a combat knife in the boy's bedside drawer...

"If you're going to come into our home you're going to use my husband's real name and correct pronouns, I'm not standing for it anymore. You either start to respect him and the fact I am married to a man or you lose another child because of your own petty needs" The younger squeezed Fundy's hand again, giving his parents a deadly glare.

They seemed to debate it; On one hand, they got to keep in contact with their only remaining child but they had to respect Fundy's boundaries and use his proper name and pronouns. On the other, they stuck to their beliefs but risk losing their son for good all because they believed that a female could not be a male and the same gender couldn't love the same gender as them.

When 5up was fifteen, his older sister, who was seventeen at the time, had killed herself by overdosing. Lucki, her name, had been dealing with depression and trauma of being sexually assaulted by her boyfriend at the time and her parents refused to give her the help she needed because they claimed she was fine and that Dylan, her boyfriend, would never do such a thing and it was for attention. 5up was the only person who believed her and tried to help her, he felt he failed her when he found her the next morning when he was to wake her up for school.

But, his sister was the reason he met the love of his life. Lucki and 5up were to go to the concert together and get away from their parents for the night. The only reason he went was that he knew how excited his older sister was to go and wanted to go in her honour; even if he didn't know the band. Neither did Fundy because he went with a friend group but those musicians soon became a favourite of the boys and played at their wedding.

It was an untraditional one.

"Nikolas-"

"It's fucking 5up, use it." No one, not even Fundy, had permission to use his legal name. He stopped using it after Lucki and the orange-haired boy didn't know his future partner's real name until long after they started dating. "Decide. You have tonight and I want an answer in the morning"

And with that, the Foxx's left the room and headed down the hall to their bedroom. 5up was tense, almost crying as Fundy wrapped his arms around his husband and planted a soft kiss on his temple. They stayed silent for a few minutes, neither daring to break the silence; they just gently and slowly rocked on their feet, the brunette crying into his husband's chest as the older man softly cooed at him in an attempt to calm him down.

Family meant the world to 5up so he knew it wasn't easy to stand up against his parents. Fundy wished his lover's parents were as accepting as his own were when he came out and of his life choices. Neither were around anymore; his father passing from a disease when he was eighteen and his mother ten months ago from cancer. Time was a cruel man.

"I love you" 5up croaked, his words slightly muffled by his husband's clothes and from his face being buried in his chest. The taller male smiled, planting a kiss on his beloved's forehead and hummed. He slowly guided the younger over to their bed, both sitting down as 5up leaned on Fundy, who wrapped his arms around the shorter protectively.

"I love you too"

——————————————————————

Words: 1,569

Perspective from someone else ^^

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 11 38
By request, I'm putting the companion books together into one big Tome. C!Quackity's finally had enough of C!Wilbur coming around Las Nevadas and pla...
615 43 8
"Sometimes the solitary voice can be the best one." - Frank Miller. When the voices demand for blood, Techno is not far behind to deliver. Only now...
33.2K 1.5K 21
DISCONTINUED Sleepy Bois Inc+ Tubbo Fanfic This is just your casual fanfic about the sleepy bois (and Tubbo) inc * * * In a sudden turn if ev...
79.8K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...