All is Fair in War || SBI ||...

By BumbliestofBees

The bond between family had never been stronger when it came to the Watson Family. Each played an important r... More

࿏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ࿏
࿏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ࿏
࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 ࿏
<3
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70 ࿏
࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
End A/N

࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏

252 10 1
By BumbliestofBees

╔ ———————————— ╗

Parents suck

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Homophobia, deadnaming & misgendering

If the police thought they could keep Bee in their custody, then they were strongly mistaken. As if Corpse would let his little sister stay in their protection and walls, it was laughable. The brother and sister combo were inseparable so the fact the pigs thought they could split them up was a hilarious joke. Bee was out of custody shortly after Tommy was.

Dream decided it would be a good idea to transport the remaining people arrested during the trade-off because "They would be busy". That was so laughable. During transport, Corpse and some members of the Las Nevadas gang intercepted the transfer and let loose Vurb's gang. The siblings were reunited and that was the happy ending, right?

Not in this story.

Not even two days later, the pair decided to go shoot up and scare a few citizens and they had a crack of fun. Of course, Corpse was still doing his drug dealing and Bee would practice her aim in the casino's underground armoury but all in all, they were happy. Usually, siblings don't get along well, right? Well, you've never met the husband siblings.

"Corpsie" Bee dragged out as she stood in the kitchen, the coffee machine was broken once again. If this thing breaks on her one more time she was going to throw it out the window and down something-odd levels to crash into the street or some random passerby.

"Dixie" Her older brother mocked her tone as he walked out of his room, his deep voice leaving the girl unfazed. She found it rather annoying but that might be because she grew up with him being a dick.

"Shit's broken again"

"Always is"

"Can we just get a new one? I'm sick of having to fight for a cuppa in the mornings"

"Cuppa? What are you? Australian?" The ravenette mocked, his sister sticking her tongue out at him as she shoved her pale and cold hands into her red hoodie pockets.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Someone woke up and chose violence"

"I always choose violence"

"True. There"

"Thank you"

Corpse walked away, he wasn't a fan of coffee. Bee was finally left to her own, watching as the machine poured out her liquid slowly. It was just taunting her now. Was it illegal to shoot a coffee machine?

There was a knock at the door, the gunman groaned as she reluctantly left her cup of hot coffee she had been waiting for all morning. Corpse poked his head out from behind the door, watching his brunette sister open the door wide to see a familiar face. Now, don't get Bee wrong, Fundy was her best friend and she adored his husband but if you interrupt her morning coffee, well, that's just a death sentence.

The older man pushed past Bee, the girl huffing dramatically as she closed the door and turned to the man.

"Come in why don't you?"

"Thanks"

"Jerk" The brunette muttered as she finally picked up her coffee and took a sip of the warm liquid. Tasted like heaven on her tastebuds, okay, now she would listen to the orange-and-white haired boy.

Fundy looked a bit distressed as he played with the ends of his black jacket. He always wore it and always had a white shirt underneath; the jacket was plain black with four different coloured stripes (orange, yellow, light blue and pale blue) on the chest. He, also, always wore a black square cap with three badges on it; one was a yellow smiley face, another was a gold pin with a handprint and the final was the transgender flag. Everything else was, also, black— jeans and his boots but attached to the belt loop of his jeans hung a small keyring-like thing with a faux foxtail and a chain.

Sometimes he had black lipstick on his top lip courtesy of 5up, his very funny and handsome husband who somehow dealt with the boy. 5up didn't exactly agree with Fundy's job but also didn't care, as long as his beloved was happy then so was he, plus, it also meant he didn't have to work and got to do some pretty cool things with fun people.

Bee turned her attention to the fidgeting poisons expert, mug clutched in her hands. It was one of those stupid mugs that read "Worlds Best [blank]" and hers just so happened to say "Worlds Best Gunwoman". She sighed, brushing a hand through her long and knotted locks. Corpse had now fully emerged from his room and stood in the kitchen with his arms crossed over his chest.

Unlike his younger sister, he had cleaned up nicely. He wore all black, a baggy punk rock graphic tee with a jacket shrugged on top of it, black fingerless gloves, a silver chain around his neck and on his wrist with different rings and in his hand; a face mask which covered his mouth, nose and right eye that depicted a corpse-like rabbit.

Bee's work, of course.

"What's up your ass?" The youngest of the group questioned, taking a sip of her warm liquid drug. Fundy let out a groan— more of a muffled scream into his hands, the siblings exchanged a look. Bee set down her mug, leaning her elbows on the countertop and tilted her head, "Okay, spill"

"5up's parents coming to stay for the week"

"Okay?" Corpse's deep voice echoed from his spot in the room, the boy with white stripes in his hair let out his signature squeak of confusion, his arms stretched out in front of him as if to say 'really?'.

"They are homophobic as fuck! I'm legit the perfect target for them, y'know because both married to a man AND transgender" Fundy explained, emphasizing the final words. "When 5up isn't in the room they refer to me as a female! Do you know how much dysphoria I get from that?"

"A lot" Bee finished, she knew first hand what these visits did to her friend.

5up was a very nice guy, one of the nicest guys the gunman knew and he was always welcoming her into their home and inviting her for dinner but his parents were very homophobic. They chose to ignore 5up's coming out as an asexual biromantic and when he came home with a guy, they were not very happy. When they learned that Fundy was transgender having gone from female to male in his teen years, they began to refer to him with she/her and use his dead name; insisting that their son was in a heterosexual relationship.

It would send Fundy into a pit of dysphoria and 5up always felt guilty about it. He loved his parents, even if they weren't accepting of him but it hurt to see his husband in pain. His parents only showed up at the wedding because it was their only child and whilst they were there they commented on why Fundy was in a tuxedo instead of a wedding dress.

They would always ask when Fundy would be pregnant so they could have some grandchildren. 5up would constantly tell them to stop but they would always ignore his pleas. Fundy would always have the worst time when they were over; his husband having to help him through his breakdowns and severe dysphoria.

"I'll kill them"

"You can't"

"Oh, yes I can"

"They're my husband's parents," Fundy told his best friend. Truth be told, he was only over at their apartment because 5up was currently picking his parents up from the airport and he didn't fancy facing them just yet.

"You're too good to him" Bee cooed. She was and always will be team 5undy, when her best friend she had known for the past eight years of her life introduced her to the man, she knew they were soulmates. Of course, she was the fucking maid of honour.

"I should head back, I came here for a few moments of peace before they ruined it so I'll see you two later... if I survive" he mumbled the last part as he began to walk sluggishly back towards the door. The Husband siblings exchanged a final glance as they watched their friend leave.

"Hey," Corpse called out, Fundy stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the older man. "You always have a spot here to stay if it gets too much"

"Thanks, guys"

"Love you, Fundy" Bee called with a saddened smile, the orange-haired boy opened the door and took a step out before turning back to his best friend, a smile on his face.

"Love you too, Dixie"

——————————————————————

Words: 1,441

Bee: LookaDaBee

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...
615 43 8
"Sometimes the solitary voice can be the best one." - Frank Miller. When the voices demand for blood, Techno is not far behind to deliver. Only now...
3.6K 124 13
Things were alright on the SMP, Wilbur and Tommy had already established L'manburg, Dream was angry at the two of them but didn't seem to be doing mu...
488 12 16
He swallowed as he realized the depth of the situation he was in. He knew what kind of knight was hunting him down right now: a bounty hunter. A fero...