All is Fair in War || SBI ||...

Av BumbliestofBees

The bond between family had never been stronger when it came to the Watson Family. Each played an important r... Mer

࿏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ࿏
࿏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ࿏
࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 ࿏
<3
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70 ࿏
࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
End A/N

࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ࿏

305 17 5
Av BumbliestofBees

╔ ———————————— ╗

You know nothing
about me

╚ ———————————— ╝

If anyone knew what he was planning he may just be pinned to the wall or thrown into his room. Tommy and Tubbo were gone for the rest of the night, they asked Boo to join them but he told them he had something else he had to do and they believed him. He doesn't think he was suspicious at all.

The teen stepped out in the street, the cold air hitting his face as the sunset behind the buildings. Ranboo gulped, hopefully, this would take less time than he could hope for. He couldn't risk getting caught. Techno had seen the teen leaving the Casino as he was careless and used the front door, exactly where Techno would be with a couple of other people. He scolded himself mentally as he explained he was going for a walk and probably buying some dinner. He's pretty sure the pinkette didn't believe him.

He let him go anyway.

The streets of L'Manberg were always bustling and busy by nightfall, especially on Pogtopia Boulevard. It was full of Watson-owned buildings; all nightclubs. Quackity's Casino was on the other boulevard, funnily named, Las Nevadas. That's how they got their name.

People walked both ways, both ignoring and bumping into the split-haired kid, only getting one 'sorry' from a young girl who seemed to be in a rush. He showed her a smile and went about his own way, reading the text on his phone every two seconds to make sure he was going the right way.

He hasn't spoken to Sniff in a long time and was very surprised to receive her message. They hadn't contacted Ranboo for at least a year and a half.

Ranboo had two friends at the orphanage if you could even call them that; Sniff and Ori. They were both kind to him and he considered them friends, as long as they smiled at him and kept the bullies away.

The address he was sent to looked to be a small 24/7 diner in the middle of the city. He was set to meet his old friend at 7:00 pm and it was currently 5:37 pm, it would be an hour walk so he gathered he could walk through the park as a small detour. Just like when he was younger.

Ranboo reached the park, running his fingers over the wooden railing of the bridge as he walked over it, pausing halfway and resting his hands on the rails. The small lake swished below him, the fish swimming happily as they went along with their life.

The teenager sighed to no one in particular as he watched the marine life swimming about. Oh, what it must be like to not have a care in the world. Boo only wanted one thing in life and while he got it, it wasn't how he expected. He wanted to be picked not found. He wanted someone to pick him when looking for a child but instead, he ran away and got picked up by two sons of the top drug leader.

But yet, he wasn't disappointed. He found a family in the one place he never thought to look and well, he was happy. He didn't care if they broke the law, killed and injured people or transferred illegal goods, they loved and accepted him for who he was and never once did they force him to do something he was uncomfortable with. He has two of the best friends he could ever ask for and would die for them, no matter how much he feared death.

He was happy.

Ranboo sighed, content with himself. He pushed himself off the railing and turned to walk towards his destination, the moon beginning to rise behind him.

──────────

The diner was empty when the older teenager showed up. There were three workers and two people sitting at separate tables, one of the people catching the boys eye. He smiled as he saw their old friend; short blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and a warm smile. That was the Sniff he remembered.

They waved him over as he smiled and took a seat, one of the waitresses walking over and taking his order. Ranboo quickly scanned over the menu before settling on a cappuccino. The woman nodded and walked back over to the counter, the teenager turning to the older female.

"It's been a while, Boo, how've you been?" Sniff asked with a smile, leaning forward slightly. Truth be told, the streamer often found herself thinking about the runaway and while she knew he was alive and well, she couldn't help but think if he was safe. When Scott had shown up at their home asking for their help, the blonde couldn't deny him any and contacted the teenager asking to meet.

Sniff felt bad luring him into a trap where he would be forced to speak with the officer but in the end, she knew it was for their safety and that was the only thing that mattered. They would always make sure to check on the boy during the night or leave food out on the doorstep in case he came back when he ran when they were still at the home.

After he ran away for the last time, they spent the next two weeks putting food on the doorstep for him and, after the caretakers went off at them for it, they put it on the boy's bed. The other boys in his room ended up eating it but a part of Sniff knew the boy wouldn't be back. They were very surprised and beyond happy to receive a letter from him one night two months later.

"I've been great" He smiled with great sincerity. It was true, he was. "I found a family who accepts me for me and never judges me for my mistakes. I feel so free" Sniff smiled, a breathy laugh escaping her lips.

"That's awesome, Boo"

"What about you? I mean, I know you stream- I watch them sometimes, heh- but y'know"

"I've been great also, met some cool friends. I'm in a good space"

"I'm really glad-" The waitress came and put his cappuccino in front of him, the boy smiling as a thank you. "-I was so happy to get your text. I've missed you"

"I missed you too" Their voice wavering slightly as they remembered the cop sitting in the booth behind them. Sniff knew he wouldn't say anything until after she left but it still made them uneasy.

Scott made a deal with Sniff, saying he wouldn't say anything to the teenager whilst the streamer was there and that he was to wait. She wanted nothing to do with what was going to happen and the last thing they wanted was for Ranboo to hate them and drop all contact. The cop being behind the pair made her anxious.

"Still using he/they?"

"Uh, yeah I guess?" Boo tilted his head. He never did understand pronouns, thinking they were nicknames. People just always called him by male 'pronouns' and the teenager never thought much of it, Sniff had to sit him down and explain and even then he didn't understand.

"Just checking" Sniff smiled. They were fond of the boy. "Any luck in tracking down your mums? I know you were set on that"

"Oh! Yeah!" His eyes lit up at the mention of his parents. When he was dropped off at the orphanage, a letter was left with the young boy and when he was old enough to read, he discovered that his mums would be back for him. They sent him letters for seven years straight with gifts and other small items so he knew he was still loved.

10 years later and he was part of a drug cartel having to search for his parents on his own. They said they'd be back but yet, he read that when they were seven and now he was seventeen with no sign of them. It hurt but he was determined to know where he came from.

"Phil is actively trying to help me when he can. My other friends and family are all helping as much as they can, offering any time they can find to lend a hand in my search." Ranboo ranted with a childish glint in their eyes, taking a sip of his coffee when he finished. Sniff laughed lightly with a smile. They were glad to see him smile, they missed his company.

──────────

Ranboo waved their friend off, hoping to see them again soon, he was grateful to get Sniff's text. The teen paid for his coffee at the counter and thanked the waitress before turning to leave. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the man in the booth next to them stand up. The pair had been here chatting for nearly an hour and the man had been there before Boo showed up which he found kind of creepy.

"Noah Enderian"

The boy froze on the spot, his eyes growing wide and he turned to look at the mystery man. The mystery soon unravelled itself as Ranboo quickly identified the man as Scott Major, an officer of the precinct who he dealt with over the phone during the Karl-Tommy fiasco. The older man motioned his hand to the empty booth, telling him to sit down.

They bit their lip, a million thoughts running through the boys head. I'm going to be arrested. Phil's gonna kill me. I'm in so much trouble.

"I just wanna talk then you're free to go"

Ranboo nodded slowly, fear creeping into his system as he sheepishly walked over and cautiously sat down with the man. His arms stayed at his side as Scott smiled as welcoming as he could. The teen shuffled in his seat, his grey and green eyes refusing to meet the man, not that would if he could.

"Do you remember me?"

"Y-your-" He sucked in a shaky breath, his fear being painfully clear. There's no way he could hide his real emotions from anyone. This is most likely why he was never sent on assignments with Wilbur because he was usually doing trade deals and having an anxious teenager wouldn't help. Speaking of anxiety, he might need to talk his medication the moment he can get away so no one suspects anything. "-Your o-officer Major"

"Yes but that's not what I'm asking you"

"I d-don't understand"

"Look, do you remember someone named Leah?" Scott asked, his patience for the boy was high. He knew he may not remember and it was clear he was scared. Ranboo shuffled in his seat before nodding slowly. "Do you remember her brother?"

Then it clicked. The teen's head jerked up slightly, enough that he still wouldn't make contact but his eyes widened as he remembered. An exhale escaping his mouth as the realization set in. Oh, this was bad. His anxiety was going through the roof, his hands shaking slightly. How couldn't he see it before? His brain screamed at him telling him the officer looked familiar but he ignored it because he couldn't remember.

Scott and Leah Major helped the teenager and gave him a roof over his head whenever he needed, no questions asked. They treated him like family and showed him endless kindness, he felt bad when he ran and never returned. Karma was here to bite Boo in the ass and he knew it.

Ranboo's heterochromia eyes finally looked up, their eyes avoiding meeting the officers but that was nothing new. The man in front of him showed no negative emotions towards the teenager, he knew from the past how the kid struggled with eye contact. It was something to do with it making him uncomfortable with all eyes being on him and eye contact made him more anxious.

"You"

"So you do remember me?" Scott spoke softly, the boy shrugging in response.

"What do you want?" His deep voice shook slightly, undermining the small ounce of confidence he had. Ranboo's hand subconsciously found a loose thread on their satchel and began to play and pull on it as a way to manage their anxiety. It wasn't working.

"To help you-"

"I don't need help"

"You don't think you do-"

"I don't" The teenager complained, knowing that the officer had no idea what he was talking about. Just because he knew the teen three years ago didn't mean he knew anything about him now. Scott sighed. This was gonna be harder than he thought.

"Noah-" Ranboo hated his first name being used, especially after three years but he was too anxious to correct the older man. "-You got caught up in something and I can help you get out and give you the life you deserve. I can give you a family and a home, all I need is your co-operation"

"But I'm happy"

"They're criminals-"

"They are my family," The boy said adamantly, his voice rising slightly. How dare someone call his family criminals.

It's one thing to talk bad about the teenager but the moment you spoke bad about anyone else he considered to be family, he would do anything to defend their honour. He knew they were in the wrong but he couldn't care less. They gave him everything he could've wished for. The bunch were a bit unstable and unhinged but they were the kindest people they knew, so what they're murderers?

"They've killed countless people"

"So they're fixer-uppers-"

"Noah" Scott warned. The anxiety Ranboo once held was now long gone, the boy only wanting to defend his family. He needed to do this for them, even if they would never know.

"They accepted me and gave me a home when no one else would. They didn't judge me because of how I look, they took it upon themselves to give me a home when I never asked for one. They've cared for me every day of my life for three years. So what they're on the opposite side of the law, I don't care!"

"Phil is the nicest man I have ever met, a careful and caring man who loves not only his children but me and Tubbo with all his heart. Techno is stone cold and mean but he's the sweetest when he wants to be and is constantly protecting his friends and family. Wilbur, okay so he deals drugs, and? Everything he does is for Tommy because my best friend is the apple of his eye and that man will do anything to make sure that Tommy is happy."

"Tommy is reckless, rude and loud but he's also the funniest guy I've ever met. He knows how to make me smile in my darkest moments and even when he is struggling, he manages to find the joy and positive side of things. Tubbo is a little unstable and sadistic, I can agree with you there but— he is one of the most caring and down to earth guys I know. He drops everything to make sure either I or Tommy are okay no matter what it is."

"Tommy and Tubbo are my best friends and Phil, Techno and Wilbur are my family. I don't care what side of the law they are on, as long as they're happy then I am too and couldn't care less, Scott Major. You hurt my family, I go after you. I may be a pacifist but I will do anything and I mean anything to ensure their safety and happiness. And with that, have a good night"

Ranboo grabbed his satchel and stood up, immediately exiting the diner, not giving the officer a moment to speak. As he walked down the busy street, an exhale of relief escaped him. He just spoke back to an officer of the law and he didn't regret it. He defended his family from a man who was trying to take them down and it felt amazing. A smile formed on the teen's lips as he made his way back downtown, a skip in his step and the gentle breeze in his black-and-white hair. They were very proud of themself and couldn't be happier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 2,719

Pop off King !

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 44
The royal family would never be whole again. Because of the queen's selfishness, Phil might never see his youngest son again. The kingdom was falling...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
3K 130 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
149 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...