Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

✨❤️✨

1.7K 59 8
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-18: Increasingly Harsh Judgment!

🔹

[NRC - library]

Quiinn P. O. V

We were on our search for Miku and decided to search him at the library since he'll return the book he borrowed to make the tart.

As we were walking around, searching for him, I spotted a blue haired guy hiding behind a book shelf.

That guy has a blue hair that look like fire.

Curiousity kills the cat, I walked towards the blue haired guy and tapped on his shoulder.

He yelp then turn to face me.

This guy has fiery blue hair which flows down below his waist like mine. He's tall and pale with yellow irises and blue shadow with blue lips. He has a eyebags and blue lips. I wonder if they're a makeup. Ugh, I hate those. He has a shadow over his eyes.

Damn, he has an attractive face.

He's so fine.

And he's cute.

"Hi there, what ya doing?" I tilted my head as he a take a few steps back. "Did I scare you?" I asked and he shook his head.

I'm just gonna say it.

"You're cute." I commented with a straight face.

His face turned red and he let out a few stutter that I can't grasp. I can't hear his voice.

"Sorry, umm...I was looking for someone with glasses and green lock. Did you see him anywhere?" I rubbed the back of my nape.

He nodded and pointed out to one of the table nearby and, hey, there he is. I face back at the blunette and shook his head as I thank him.

"Hope to see ya around!" I wave at him and left to call the other.

??? P. O. V

Why did I do this to myself?!

I question that so many times to myself and still haven't found the answer yet.

There's so many people.

I wanna go home so bad. I wanna go home to my waifus. And yet, here I am, on my way to the library to retrieve back the book that professor Trein forgot to bring with him.

He can't come cause, yanno, cLaSS.

I sigh.

Don't worry, me, just get the book, get out of here and return back to your comfy room.

I went to the place where he last place it which is, near a greenhead guy.

Found it. Now let's get outta here.

"Let's search around. He should be here. I'll head this way."

That voice, I recognize that voice. It was the girl at the entrance ceremony that greeted me! A real life waifu!

I hid behind one the shelves and spy on her. Gah, I feel like a stalker! But...SHE LOOKS LIKE A ANIME CHARACTER THAT JUST GET ISEKAI'D! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

I face to another side.

Does she watch anime? I hope she watch anime. I wanna know her more.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder as I yelp.

I turn around and, there she is! Did I get find out?!

"Hi there, what ya doing?" She tilted her head in a VERY CUTE WAY!

I take a few steps back.

"Did I scare you?" Cute how she thought I was scared by her..... I mean, yeah she did scare me.

I shook my head.

Then she said something that make me explode.

"You're cute." Is what she said.

Oh god, I felt my blood rushes over to my face. I'm probably look like a tomato now! Oh god!

"T–tha...thank–k, y–y–you..." I stuttered! I just stuttered! Oh god of anime, what's happening to me?! I'm feeling so hot!

I look at the girl. She seems confused. I guess she didn't hear me.

"Sorry, umm...I was looking for someone with glasses and green lock. Did you see him anywhere?" Ah, she meant that guy from before.

I nodded and pointed out at the guy.

She nodded as she thank me and shook my hand.

SHE SHOOK MY HAND–

"Hope to see ya around!" She wave at me then disappear to one of the corridor.

I sighed. Guess I'll have to wait till I can ask her.

I made my way out of the library and went to find professor Trein.

🔹

Quiinn P. O. V

"Guys, I found him, come with me." I lead the three to the greenhead that we've been looking for. Well, thanks to that blue haired guy.

"Clover-senpai."

"Miku!"

I tackle him into a hug from behind as he gasped.

"Quiinn? Oh, it’s you guys…"

I may heard it wrong but, I think Ace and Deuce just click their tongue. "We figured that we’d meet you here in the library because we assumed you’ll be returning the recipe book you borrowed." I nodded and leaned my head on his head.

Ace leaned on the shelf near us with pissed look. "We still can’t be convinced with the way the Prefect does things."

"…I figured." Trey narrowed his eyes. He felt ashamed...or embarrassed.

"What do you really think about him?
Have you always been enabling him like this since you were kids?" Ace crossed his arms.

Trey widened his eyes. Probably didn't expect this.

"Who did you hear that from?"

"Oh, the purple cat named Che'nya." Says me whilst play with his green lock.

"Che’nya…? Oh, him." He nodded, knowing who he is.

Then I put arms around his shoulder again. "You're also his childhood friend, ain't ya?"

Trey nodded.

Grim climb up the table. "Hey, you’re older than Riddle, aren’tcha? Why don’t you get mad at him?"

He opens his mouth but no words came out of them, he closes them again. "I’ll do that if there’s a need to, but… There’s nothing I can do against him." He finally said.

"Why?!" Ace frowned.

"That's dumb." I said bluntly.

Trey sweatdrop at my choice of words. "Everything that Riddle is right now is because he was raised with very harsh rules."

"Ah...it's his parents, ain't it?" I said with no care and continue playing with his green lock.

Trey nodded. "His parents are very famous magicians that there’s no one in town who didn’t know their names. His mother is especially well-known that she wished for Riddle to be the same. That’s why everything from what time he wakes up to what time he goes to sleep, and even what academic programs he’ll do is decided for him."

"Geh… Everything…?"

"Well that's just sad." I said with a straight face. And they might find I didn't care, but I do. I'm just lazy to show it.

Trey continue. "What he can eat, what he should wear, and what sort of friends he can make were all decided for him. In order to answer his parents’ expectations, Riddle kept quiet and did his best. And by the time he was 10 years old, he had perfected that unique magic of his. It’s been determined that he should get continuously 1st place in school ever since he was in elementary. I can’t even imagine how difficult that could be."

"So that's the reason he's short. In any way, I get that his mom wants the best, but that's not the way." I smh.

"Riddle thinks that being harsh will benefit everyone in the long run. He believes that being bound to harsh rules and obeying them out of fear will make people grow....Because that’s how he was raised. And he thinks that breaking the rules is a bad thing because…"

"That's what he's made of." I continue his words.

"Because if he overlooks the rule-breakers, it’s as if… As if he’s denying everything that he was made to be… Right…?" Then Ace continue his words but longer and probably more understandable.

Deuce face turned to sad ones. "So the Prefect endured all that…"

"I think I know who's to blame..." I look at Ace. "………. Now that I know more, I understand completely now.
The reason why Prefect Riddle is like that…"

I move to Ace's side and face Trey.

"It’s all your fault." We said in sync.

"EH?!"

"Dorm Head can’t do anything about his parents because he didn’t choose to have them as parents. But at the very least, you’ve always thought that the way his parents treated him was unfair, right?" After Ace finished his part, I continue for him.

"That's..."

I made him face me and stare into my eyes. "Trey, as a friend, advise him and told him that what he did is wrong. You know it, you see it, then tell him. If this keeps on going, everyone will kept on hating and alienate him. As a friend, it hurts you to see your friends got hurt right?"

Trey averted his eyes away from mine. He hold a tears back.

"Q–Quiinn, Ace..."

"Or what? You’re keeping quiet because you’re scared of that collar? You’re super lame!!" Ace smirk at the greenhead.

"Trey." He stare back into my eyes. "You don't deserve to call yourself his childhood friend."

He widened his eyes.

"That's right!" Ace agreed to my statement.

"YOU GUYS! THIS IS THE LIBRARY, SO KEEP IT DOWN, PLEASE!!!" Ah, it's the narcissist bird. Truth to told, I missed him.

"You’re the one shouting here, yanno."

"Crowley!" I tackle him into a hug as he balance himself back when we crashes into our hug. "Ho? What's this? Miss me already?"

"Damn right, I do." He put me down with a blush.

"Tch." Ace and Deuce glare at Crowley.

Oh, what's happening here?

"N e ways, what ya doing here? Don't you have your headmaster stuff to do?"

"I was researching on how to bring your memory back and how you lost them. I didn’t forget it at all, see? Oh, how gracious of me~ Research starts at the library, after all. However, I’m not actually here because I wanted to read the latest addition to a certain novel earlier than anyone else, no sir, not at all. Ahem. So, what is everyone doing here all gathered with such troubled faces?"

Oh how gracious of you, indeed.

"Well...."

🔹

Monday, 23 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 491 59
You're the graduate of Night Raven Academy, a unisex college that is known for taking in both magicless and gifted students. On the the day of the gr...
128K 5.5K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
398K 10.2K 155
"You have the mind of a dreamer, Gwen. Never forget how powerful that makes you." Gwen Brookes wakes up inside a coffin with no memory. Headmaster Cr...
54K 1.6K 38
{"𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...