Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

✨❤️✨

1.8K 64 6
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-14: Solitary Legion!

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room]

Quiinn P. O. V

"This again?"

"How dare you defile my roses! You better prepare yourselves!" The Queen of Hearts said to the three cards before her.

"Oh, please spare me, my Queen! The one to blame is him–!" Says the 3 of Clubs, pointing and blaming the 2 of Clubs.

"It is not my fault, it’s Ace’s fault!" The 2 of Clubs denied and blame the Ace of Clubs.

The Queen of Hearts raised a brow. "Was it you?" She asked.

"No, my Queen! It was 2!" The Ace of Clubs denied and pointed to the 2 of Clubs.

"So, it is 2’s doing?" She asked once again, slightly convinced.

"It is not me, I swear! It’s 3!" The 2 of Clubs still denied and this time, he regretted it.

Had enough of their behaviour, the Queen of Hearts yelled out, "Enough! Off with your heads, the three of you!"

The three of them shrieked.

"Fufu~" The Queen whistled out.

"We have no other choice because you got the colors of the roses wrong." 2 of Diamonds said to the 3 of Spades.

"Mistaking white for red was a foolish mistake." 3 of Spades accepted the fate choice.

"This is bullshit."

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge]

I woke up by the sound someone knocking on my door again. And I found out I was cuddling Deuce like a koala.

"Ah...today's the unbirthday party." I groggily sat up with Deuce hand still wrapped around my waist.

"Deuce, Deuce~" I poke his cheek.

Still didn't wake up.

"Deucey~ wakey, wakey, it's time for school." I followed that one meme guy.

Wait, I don't think we have school today. Well, that just ruined the joke.

"Q–Qu..inn.." Deuce mumble in his sleep. "Deuce, if you miss me, wake up. Cuz I'm a real person."

He finally wake up and sat up. His hand still wrapping my waist.

"Today's unbirthday party, get ready. And wake Ace up for me. There's someone banging on my pretty door, I'm gonna check it out." I slowly stand up and pat Deuce head.

"Yes.."

I open the door and damn, the sun is hurting ma goddamn eyes!

"Gah! My eyes!"

"Good morning~!"

Ah, it's Kati-wannabe. He's carefree as always.

"Morning..." I said and cover my eyes from the sun. The light it shone upon me is tooo damn bright. "Come in..." Cater thanked me and went inside to the lounge area.

"How was yesterday’s sleepover~? Did you experience youth fully by playing cards and other games~?" He asked as he sat down on the couch.

Ace yawned before answered back. "Good morning, Cater-senpai. Yeah, we played some cards. Grim didn’t know the rules so he kept picking old maid."

"Damn it…! I couldn’t win at all!!" Grim clenched his paw.

That's cute.

"Your face completely shows when you get the joker card, you know?" Deuce stated a fax.

"How bout Quiinn?"

"She..." The two look at me, who was rubbing my eyes.

"Got some very unexplainable luck by her side. Scary..." Ace shivered when remembering the game they had with Quiinn yesterday.

"Yeah, her luck totally unexplainable." Deuce agreed along with Ace.

"It's because I have the power of God and anime on my side!" I said as I make a fighting stance.

"Haha, alright, then, shall we hurry and bring the tarts we made to apologize to Riddle? Oh, actually, I want you to hurry and come with me because we’re lacking man-power for the party." Cater rubbed his head.

"Man-power?" What is that? And I'm not a man. I'm a gorl.

"It’s nothing, I was talking to myself~ Let’s hurry and go to the Unbirthday Party, boys and girl~!" He denied ever talking bout that to us. That's sussy.

🔹

[Heartslabyul Dorm]

"Whoa, this place really looks....umm, girly?" I said as my eyes traveled around the new view in sight.

"Alright, I’ll head on and bring the tart to the Dorm Head so I can apologize…" Ace was about to walk away when suddenly another Cater appears.

"Hey, you’re finally here~! What took you so long, me?" This Cater is in a PE/gym uniform.

"I’m home~! Sorry for the wait, me~" Cater greeted another Cater back.

The boys take a few steps back from with shock clearly covered their features.

I frown when my nose caught a smell of...paint!

Shit!

I bring out my mask and put it on. And for safety reasons, I will cover my nose with my blazer.

Deuce then wondered, "Th-there are two Diamond-senpais…!?"

"You were a twin!?" Ace said in literal utter shock.

"No, he clearly said 'me' to another Cater. Obviously one of the magic doing." I stated out but it got muffled by the mask. Tho, he can still hear it.

"As Quiinney said, I’m the only male sibling. This is my unique magic, Split Card. I can make clones of myself using magic~!" Cater in a PE uniform explained.

"So this is the reason why we couldn’t beat him at all yesterday…" Wait, this is something they didn't tell me.

"Welcome back~"

"Ah, another one. And this one is in coat lab."

"Welcome, Quiinney~"

Ah, one more? This one is in the robe everyone wear at the entrance ceremony. How many can he split himself? Or was the limit is 3?

"It was so difficult~ You made me wait so long, Acey~" Cater in PE uniform rest his arms around Ace's shoulder. "There’s more of him!!"

"By the way, the real Cater is me~Cloning myself is pretty tiring, so I don’t want to prolong this. In any case, it’s off with our heads if we’re late. Come on and give us a hand, please~I’ll take you to Riddle after we’re done." He asked for help in exchange he'll bring us to the cute redhead.

"You’re gonna make us paint roses again?" Oh shit! No, hell NO!

"You’re a really carefree guy, huh~!"

"Alright, let’s get started~!" Cater ignore him and usher me to come with them. "I'm sorry, I can't help you." I said to the boys.

They face me. "Huh, why not?" Cater in coat lab asked and raised a brow.

"Well, let's just say, I kinda have some kind of "fear" of them." I said and they finally noticed my mask.

"What's with the mask?" Ace went closer to me. "And what "fear"? What kind?" Deuce asked with curiousity.

"I can't breathe when I'm near it." They seemed confused.

"Can't breathe? Near the paint?" Cater in robe asked.

I nodded and explained to them that my breathing systems (I dunno human organ and I'm lazy to search) will control itself when I'm near some dangerous chemicals or something that wasn't supposed to be smelled.

This all started when teach said that cigarette is not good for human and kinda like being a death too, so does its smokes. So basically, I kinda trained my nose/breathing systems to not make me smell it and overtime, it got used to it that every time I smell just a lil of it, it shuts down on its own. The same thing happened to glue, paint and the list goes on. Smoke of fire, that's why I covered my nose when Grim uses his fire.

And sometimes, I uses my mouth too but I can't. Felt like something is preventing me from doing so. I didn't take it seriously.

Cause if I'm far enough from them and I can't smell them anymore, I'll be okay. This nose of mine is actually like a dog nose.

Simply put, I can't breathe and I died.

After I explain, they all went silent. Then Deuce asked, "Did you smell it now?"

"Uh yeah, I smell it from Cater."

Ace then push Cater away.

"Don't come closer." Ace glare at the senior as he nodded and apologies to me. "If I'm the reason you're dead, I wouldn't forgive myself." Then he walk away.

"Did you smell it now?" Deuce asked once again.

I smh.

They both sigh in relief and tackle me into a hug.

"Thank you for telling us." Deuce said to my ear and Ace continue for him. "Yah, we wouldn't know what will happen if you didn't."

"Quiinn, I'm sorry if my fire pained you." Grim lower his head to the ground.

The boys release me and I kneeled down before him.

"Sokay Grim, you didn't know. Come here, cuddle buddy." I open my arms as Grim went closer to me. We both huh eachother and I let him down.

"Soo...I guess I'll wait from the other side. See ya." I bid them goodbye as they left me.

🔹

Sunday, 22 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5K 40
ᵐᵘᵗᵉ/ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵠᵘⁱᵉᵗ!ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ꧁~ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄʟ...
195K 7.1K 81
Cassiano is the pride and joy of the Salvatori family, the most well known family of witches and wizards in the Land of Pyroxene. The whole family ha...
1.5K 50 7
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ ───┈♡♡♡┈── A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
5.9K 321 10
─ 𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 × 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈�...