Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

✨❤️✨

1.9K 69 22
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-12: Sepia Bad Boy! + Episode 1-13: Seven-Colored Delicious!

🔹

[NRC - Main Street]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Th-this guy’s a total madman! That was more than 6 hits, you liar!" He stand up and help his friend. "Oh, crap! Let’s run! I’m so sorry, Mr. Chicken!!" They scramble away.

"Apologize to the eggs a hundred times before you stuff your faces next time, dumbass!!" Deuce yelled at them, who was making their escape.

"That was badass." I finished my popcorn and calm him down. "Come now, Deuce. Chill down."

Grim shrieked as Deuce panted and suddenly gasped.

"Ah–"

"What happened to you!?" Grim asked him as he climb up to Quiinn's shoulder.

"I-I did it again… I promised myself that I’d be a model student for sure this time, and yet…!" Deuce let out a frustrated sigh and ruffles his hair.

"Again?"

"Eh?"

"I wanted to be different from who I was back in middle school… I always skipped classes, and I got into fights every day. I didn’t show respect to teachers and I hung out with a bad ilk of seniors. Even my hairstyle was pretty wild back then, too. I fought with anyone who I could fight with…I used magic even on guys who couldn’t use magic. I was an over-all bad person then." Deuce now look like a deflated balloon.

"It totally doesn’t look too obvious now, though." Grim put his paw to his mouth.

"Mhm." I agree.

"But one night while I was hiding myself from view… I saw my mother cry and talk to my grandmother about it. She was asking her where she went wrong with raising me, and about whether she was a bad parent for how I turned out. But that’s not it at all. She’s not to blame! Everything’s my fault! That’s why, when the black carriage from the prestigious Night Raven College came to pick me up, I made sure that I will never take that smile away from my mother again. I made up my mind to become a model student that my mother can be proud of. And yet… Damn it…!" He gave us a sad look and I can't stand it.

I MEANT IT! HE'S A PURE BBY!

"But, yanno… Is enduring all of that part of being a model student?" Grim leaned his head on me.

"Eh...?"

"If it were me, I’d have punched those delinquents ten more times, yanno? But you took care of it before I could." Aww, Grim try to cheer him up.

"That's true, Deuce." I assured him and pat his head.

"You guys…"

"Sometimes, you just gotta let it go. Even honour students have the right to go all mad." Deuce close his eyes and leaned his forehead on mine. Ayy, this is new. "I see…hehe, the chicks will probably feel at ease now, too, huh?"

Uhh...

I gave Grim a look and he shake his head. Guess it's gotta be me.

"Sweetie, th–those eggs aren't fertilized, they won't hatch and turn to a chicks." I sweatdrop when he widened his eyes.

"Wh-what?!?!?! You’ve gotta be kidding me!!!!!!"

He's so pure. I must protect him.

"Wait, for real?! I don't know either!" Author, I need you to shut up.

🔹

[Kitchen]

"Oh, they’re finally back. What took you guys so long?..." Ace eyes traveled to my hand that was holding Deuce hand.

He break my hand free from holding his hand and grumble about something.

"Let’s get this over with, shall we~?"

Ace help me with my bags and dragged me away.

Not that I mind but it's weird.

🔹

"All that’s left is to mix the marron cream into the tart." Trey hand it to me and I mix it together.

"Will we be able to eat after this!? I’m getting excited already~!" Grim twirl around in excitement.

"Alright, let’s finish this in one fell swoop!"

I already mixed it.

"Don’t lose focus now, got it?" He said specifically to Ace, Deuce and Grim.

"You got it!"

"Yeah!"

Deuce mind is probably still thinking bout the eggs.

🔹

"Nyaha! What ‘bout that~!" Grim smirk to the greenhead. "You did great Grim." I pat him and he started purring.

"You guys are good. Keep up that pace." Trey nodded in satisfaction.

"Hehe, anything’s easy-peasy for the future great magician, Grim!"

"You get carried away too easily!"

"Eggs don’t… turn into chicks…?" I sweatdrop at that.

"What have you been saying, man!?" Ace eyed him with weird look.

He still hasn't gotten over it.

🔹

"Alright, perfect!" Ace wiped away his sweat with a satisfied smile.

"It looks so good~!" Grim look at the tart that was about to finished and he about to reach it but I stopped him. "No, we still have a few final step."

"Thanks for the great work, guys. All that’s left is to put some marron glacé on top." Then he asked who wanted to do it.

"Me, me, pick me! I’ll do it!!" Grim volunteer.

"Don’t mess it up, okay?"

"Leave it to me!" Grim asked me to do it with him too. Tho, I only guided him. "There we go! As expected from me~! This is gonna be the best tart ever~!"

"I help too, yanno."

"Alright, the last step is to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and then…" he did the chef pout thing as I laugh.

"We’re done~!!" We cheered and did a high-five.

"Hooray…" Still deflated.

"Did something happen to this guy when you went shopping?" Ace whisper to me as I facepalm myself. "Let's just leave him be."

"What in the world did I believe in for 16 years…?" Deuce said gloomily.

"Who knew that making desserts would take this long? I’m so tired…" Ace leaned on my back and I did the same.

"Nice work~ ♪ Did you finish the tarts? The decoration looks so cute~! It’s totally ‘grammable! Let me take a pic~" Cater appear out of nowhere and started taking pictures of the finished tart.

"AH! Where were you all this time?" Ace asked in surprised.

"I came to check on my cute little juniors ‘cause you were doing your best~ Ahaha, you look dead tired!" Cater was about to hug me but Ace pulled me back. Cater pouted.

"Doing things you’re not used to can be tiring. Tho..." Trey eyes landed on me. "What?"

"Quiinn, you didn't seem tired. Were you used to this?" He asked as he fixed his glasses. "Ah yes, I'm used to this kind of stuff."

"I see. In any case, sweets are the solution for a weary body. Have some of our freshly made marron tart." Trey cut the tart for each of us and placed it on the plate that I have prepared.

"You only came here to help us with the tasting, huh, Cater-senpai?" Asked the carrot head and sat down next to Grim.

"Now, now~ Let’s all just enjoy it~" So he did come here just to taste it.

"Whoa…! It smells so sweet and good~! The chestnuts on top are so smooth, and the cream is so fluffy! I’m gonna dig in~!" Grim put the tart into his mouth as the other did the same.

"Oh, damn…!" Oh, damn right.

"This is so good~!" His face told me different story.

"Amazing… It’s better than the ones in the store!" I agree as I take another bite. "This is so fucking good bruh." I said out loud.

"It’s sweet, but it’s not super overpowering. My mouth feels like it’s in a field of chestnuts, yanno~!" Grim described the taste in delight.

"Is that a compliment?"

"Course it is."

"Oh, yeah. Do that for them, Trey-kun." I perked up in curiousity.

"That? Oh, you mean "that"."

"What is "that"?/What’s “that”?" Me and Ace asked at the same time. We glanced at each other and shrugged.

"You guys, what are your favourite foods?" Well, that's a sudden question. Nonetheless, I still answered it. "Mine is cream puff."

"Mine’s… cherry pie and hamburger."

"Mine is canned tuna. Oh, and cheesy omelet, grilled meat, pudding, and~" Sheesh that's too many. And he still wanna keep going.

"If I were to choose, I’d probably pick omurice."

"Mine is grilled rum meat with diablo sauce." Well, that ain't sweet.

"Alright, here we go. Doodle Suit!" Did he cast a spell or sum shit?

"This is…?" Deuce tilted his head and look back at Trey with questioning look. I did the same.

"Take another bite of the marron tart, if you’d please."

I take another bite as told and holy in the name of holy fuck! This taste like cream puff! It's been so long since I had one. "Holy fuck, this taste like cream puff!"

"Hm?!! This is… It’s a marron tart, but I can taste cherry pie!"

"It’s canned tuna flavor!" Grim gobble the tart into his mouth. "Now it’s cheesy omelette! Grilled chicken and then… Pudding!" Grim cheers in delight.

"It’s interesting, right?! Don’tcha think this’ll fly well if you do this at a tea party with girls~?" He wiggle his eyebrows at me. I gave 'what?' look.

"It’s amazing! Is changing something’s flavor your unique magic, Trey-senpai?"

"To be more precise, it’s the ability to "overwrite things with what you imagine." I can do it with color and smell, too, not just taste. It’s not a permanent effect so it’s sort of like a sketch only. That’s why I call this magic “doodle”. It’s merely sketching." He explained to us how it works. So basically, his unique magic.

"If we use your Doodle Suit magic, then having an eat-all-you-can canned tuna isn’t just a dream now! It’s a lot more amazing compared to that bully Riddle’s magic!" I smack him. "Don't do that. You'll get fat."

"Quiinn, can we sleep over again~?
It seems like this bully senpai won’t let me back in yet~" He went to me and asked with a puppy eyes. Ha, that thing is not gonna work on me.

"Why you seem exited?"

"Oh, my~ What passive-aggressive wording~"

"Hey, Ace. Don’t rely on Quiinn too much." Deuce pushes Ace as a sign to fuck off.

"He’s right! You better pay rent if you’re gonna stay with us again! Ten canned tunas!" Grim give a big NO NO. "Eh?! Am I supposed to sleep outside then?"

"Sure, why not?" I agree with his idea.

"What?! Come now, Quiinn, pretty please?"

"How about we have Deuce stay over in Quiinn’s dorm, too, to help keep an eye on Ace. I’ll give you permission as the vice head of dorm." Trey gave them the permission to stay with me and Grim.

"Aren’t you being too soft on them, Trey-kun!? How nice~ Hey, Quiinn, can I stay with you guys, too?" Cater asked with a wink.

I smile.

"You’re not included/No❤️"

"Stingy!"

Trey then face me. "Then, I’m sorry for leaving our two boys in your care again, Quiinn. See you tomorrow."

"Nah, sokay. Oh right. Here's your reward for your hard work."

I give the four boys a peck on the cheek and their face turned red.

"Q–Quiinn! Don't just do that!" Ace started acting like a tsundere as Deuce was left in shock. Trey tried to summon his word out but that didn't turn out well and just thank me. Ofc, I give Grim a kiss too. He's my cuddle buddy.

"What! Where's mine?!"

"Well, you didn't help with the tart, so you didn't get anything. If you want a reward, you should've help."

"If I knew from the begging I would!" He made a crocodile tears.

"From now on, I will always help Quiinn." Says Ace with a straight face. "I'll do the same."

"Simp!" Shut up author.

Soon after, we left back to our dorm.

🔹

Saturday, 21 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 566 59
You're the graduate of Night Raven Academy, a unisex college that is known for taking in both magicless and gifted students. On the the day of the gr...
1.1K 32 8
⇛〖@ʙʟᴜᴇ ɴ ᴘɪɴᴋ | ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ〗 ♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ ❝𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞�...
59.3K 1.7K 38
{"𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...
18.7K 325 30
With all of the joyous moments and mishaps she experienced, Cassandra was ready to enjoy the remainder of the school year. Of course, there is no su...