DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 6

124K 5K 4.2K
By -monawrites

TW: SA ⚠️

KELSEY

What do you mean?

"You'll find out soon enough troia." He grinned evilly at me, making my knees go limp. "Now follow me, your owner doesn't like to be kept waiting." He exited the room and I followed after him.

I was walking swiftly behind him, struggling to keep up with his brisk pace. I don't know what came over me but I felt a little confident and I tried to speak to the escort.

"Uhmm, who exactly is my owner?" My voice merely above a whisper. His steps halted and he turned towards me. He narrowed his eyes at me, avidly observing. Don't asked me what because I don't know. Then he scoffed and shook his head.

"Who said you could speak to me?" He spat in disgust and proceeded walking. I sighed, trailing after him and we entered another room. It looked like a dressing room. There were clothes hanging from hangers along with shoes on shelves.

"I thought that.." I was cut off by him speaking.

"You thought what?" He grumbled, staring down at me with immense hate written all over his expression. "You thought I'd casually engage in a conversation with a whore?"

He really needs to stop with those degrading names because I'm the farthest thing from a whore.

"I'm not a whore!" I shouted at him.

Shit.

Before I could even register what happened, I was slammed into a wall. My head began pounding again and it felt like all the blood in my body rushed to that spot.

"Watch your fucking mouth slut." He wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me.

"I'm sor.." I didn't get to finish as a hard slap to my cheek cut me off. His hand tightened around my throat, cutting of my circulation and slowly crushing my windpipe.

I began struggling, squirming and hitting him. My hands reached for his face where my fingernails scratched his eyes.

Wrong fucking move.

I was now being lifted off the ground by my neck. Still held against the wall I couldn't feel anything solid beneath my feet. I was literally in the air.

He laughed at my helplessness. A tear drop fell from my eye, followed by many other. I was dying. This man was killing me and no one was going to help to save my pathetic life. I struggled for air and my vision seemed clouded.

"Pathetic fucking bitch." He grumbled through clenched teeth. "You're not a whore huh? Well let me tell you this, where you're going that's exactly what you're going to be. Nothing but a pathetic whore is exactly what you'll become."

I sobbed uncontrollably, my mouth opening and shutting as I tried my very best to get ahold of the oxygen my lungs now yearned for.

Sometimes in life we take things for granted. Something as simple as breathing. Which we sometimes even forget we do. Simple. It's not such a simple thing when it's being taken away from you. The ability to breathe, to respire.

The force of his hand on my neck made it feel as if my eyeballs were popping out of their sockets. My body was going into an immobile state and I felt my hands dangle at my sides. Just then his grip loosened and I gasped, feeling alive again as air flowed though my body. He lowered me and a sense of relief washed over me as I felt my feet touch the ground. But that relief soon vanished as he didn't remove his hands from my neck.

I was a silent crying mess. I felt weak and worthless. My head hung low, staring at the floor beneath me signifying my inferiority.

"Look at me." He commanded but I didn't.

"I said look at me whore!" He yelled at me and I flinched before looking up at him.

Smirking at me he slowly used the thumb of his other hand to wipe away the tears from my cheeks.

What. The. Fuck.

"So fucking beautiful." He whispered while smelling my hair. I almost shit myself. This is a fucking mad man. "Too bad you were sold to that monster. I'd have taken good care of you."

Oh really.

He bent down to kiss my cheek and I did the most unexpected yet pleasingly appropriate thing.

I slapped the motherfucker.

Within a fraction of a second I was being lifted into the air again. He slammed me into the wall another time and tightened his grip on my neck. The pain was much more severe than before. My throat went dry as I felt his hand on my lower leg, slowly tracing circles on it. To say I was disgusted would be an understatement.

Have you ever felt fear and disgust all at once. Well that is how I felt. It was the worst emotional cocktail I've ever tasted. I struggled to swallow feeling emission rise into my esophagus. The drought within my mouth made it feel like a million splinters stuck to my tonsils and pierce the soft tissue of throat.

His hands rose higher, and he grabbed and squeezed my inner thigh.

"Please stop." I sobbed, my voice coming out really hoarse.

"You want me to stop bitch? Too bad." He chuckled groping my breast.

" That dickhead Romano always gets the good ones and what the fuck do we get? Nothing." He pinched my nipples and I cried out at the pain.

"Well I fucking found you and I'm going to take the one thing he bought you for." He nuzzled his head into my neck, deeply inhaling my scent.

He shifted his gaze back to my face and stared deeply into my eyes instilling fear into me.

As if it wasn't already there.

"You know what that is slut?" I shook my head no.

Lowering his mouth to my ear he whispered making my blood run cold.

"Your virginity." I cried even more, it was the only thing I could do.

Cry.

His hands roughly grabbed the front of the bra and ripped it. Exposing my breast to the chilling air in the room.

I started to fight and he roughly threw me to the floor.

I hit my head hard. Again.

I opened my mouth to scream but he stopped by saying, " Be quiet bitch, no one's gonna help you."

I laid there unable to move as he unbuttoned  his pants. I was frozen in fear, reality beat me to the curb as I was about to be raped.

"Now, let's make this quick whore so I can bring you to your owner." He stalked towards me grinning maliciously.

I began crawling back on my elbows, but he grabbed my leg.

"Don't run away slut, you'll like it." He said in a mocking tone.

Bending down to join me on the floor, he forced my legs open. All the while I'm fighting in vain.

He took his penis from his pants and I gave him one last look of pity, hoping it'd change his mind.

But it didn't.

He grabbed my underwear and shifted it to the side. I closed my eyes, already knowing what was about to happen. It was inevitable and I couldn't escape no matter how hard I tried.

I heard him moan.

"Such a pretty little virgin pus.."

Bang.

He was silenced mid sentence. I felt something warm splash unto my face.

My eyes shot open as a reaction to the ear piercing sound and my blood ran cold at what I saw before me.

The guy who was trying to rape had a hole in his forehead and my body froze as he slowly fell unto me.

I looked at him to see his lifeless eyes still staring at me.

He was dead. There was a heavy dead man laying on my body and looking right into my eyes.

Why the fuck is he looking at me.

Another wave of fear washed over me and I panicked.

So I did what any perfectly sane person would do.

I FUCKING SCREAMED.
______________
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT 😊

You're probably wondering who shot him. And, it's probably not who you think. 😈

Hehehe 😉

Please:
VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

See you next time. Gotta blast 🚀.

Muahhhhh 😘

Oh yeah and this chapter is a little longer than the rest. To compensate for the short chapter before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
209K 9.4K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
14.4K 426 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...