Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

✨❤️✨

2.3K 82 14
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 7: The Legendary Seven!

🔹

[NRC - cafeteria]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Just like Cater said a while ago, this school has 7 Dorms dedicated to the Great Seven." Miku relive Kati-wannabe's words.

Then he list down all the seven dorm which I'll explain it in more easier and simpler way.

So, first off, Heartslabyul, based or found by Queen of Hearts.

Then, Savanaclaw, based or found by Scar.

Octavinelle, found by Ursula.

Scarabia, based or found by Jaafar.

Pomefiore, based or found by Evil Queen.

Ignihyde, based or found by King of the Underworld, which I don't remember his name cuz I didn't watched it in the first place.

Then, there's our fav dorm, Diasomnia, found by our fav villain of all, Maleficent.

There, easy and not a time consuming.

"I have remembered it." I said and congrats myself. "Good Quiinn, here's your reward~" Cater went to me and pat my head. I leaned closer to his touch.

I heard Ace and Deuce grumble and click their tongue.

"All of their names are friggin’ long! I can’t remember all of that!" Cater stop patting me and went back to his seat.

"Ahaha! That’s completely okay~ You’ll remember them even if you don’t want to~" I nodded. "And the names are all cool."

"Just like you’ve witnessed during the ceremony, the Mirror of Darkness decides what Dorm you’ll belong to after looking into your soul. I guess you could say that the dorms really reflect the student’s character." But in my case is different huh.

"That’s true. I totally get it~" Cater nodded at Trey.

"Character…?" Deuce frown as he tilted his head.

"For example…look over there." Trey gestured to the white haired guy with fluffy wolf tail and ears. "That's Savanaclaw alright."

"Yup, Judging by appearance, he looks like he’s from Savanaclaw."

"Totes~! They look like a dorm that’s got a lot of athletes and guys that’re good at scuffles~! They’re pretty brawny? Or I guess you could say, they’re all pretty buff? Either way, Savanaclaw’s colors are yellow and black."

"Oh~ Then what about that one with the gray and uh… Light purple on their sleeves?" Grim motion his paw to the silver haired guy. It was Azul.

"He’s from Octavinelle." Trey then motion out to the two beside Azul's table. "The two sitting on the table beside him with the dark-red and gold colors are from Scarabia."

Oh hey, it's Kalim. And another dude I don't know.

"It’s been said that both are dorms full of smart people. When it comes to written tests, nothing can beat those two. Ah, but Scarabia’s Prefect’s only so-so when it comes to studying~" I laughed, knowing who the dorm head is.

"Alright, I sense a red flag there." Ace made a stop sign.

"You adapt pretty quickly, huh~ Going back to the topic, those bright and sparkling ones over there are from Pomefiore. Their colors are purple and red."

Oh heyyyy! It's my bestie!

I waved at him but he didn't seem to notice.

"Wha–!! There’s another girl? And a really cute girl at that!" I mentally agree with him. I mean, where's the lie? "True, Epel is soooo cuteeee."

"Eh!? Another one? Even though this is an all-boys’ school!?"

Their reaction is soo funny. I giggled and leaned on my fist.

"Idiot. He's a guy! The only girl in this school is Quiinn." Ace pointed at me as I nodded.

"……..?" Epel eyes locked with mine as I wave at him. He finally noticed.

He wave at me back and the group asked me who did he wave at. "Me, cuz I wave at him" they asked of I know him. "I know him early this morning when y'all having fun painting roses."

"So you go on a date with that cute dude while we were busy with painting roses?! That's not fair!" I wouldn't call it a date. "We're just taking a stroll. Yanno, getting to know the school?"

Ace mumble something unexplainable.

"Speaking of girls, Miss Rosalia’s portrait in the West Building’s pretty awesome. I can introduce you if you’re interested~ Want me to set it up?" Cater leaned closer to Ace as Ace shook his head.

"No need! Even if she’s cute, she’s not really uh… 3-dimensional. Besides, I got Quiinn." And Ace pull me closer to him.

Deuce growled.

What's with them?

"It doesn’t matter, does it~? Well, in any case, Pomefiore’s full of pretty faces who take their beauty routines very seriously. Their Prefect’s a pretty famous influencer who’s got over 5 million followers~" Ah, he means Vil.

"Hey, don’t judge them based on face value alone. Pomefiore’s got a lot of students who excel at alchemy and charms." Can tell already.

"Ahaha, that’s right~ Then, there’s Ignihyde, and they wear blue and black, but… I don’t see them around anywhere. The students from that dorm are all sorta private, so I don’t have friends there either. I guess you could call them the complete opposite of Heartslabyul?"

I would like to go there please. Sounds like haven.

"You mean, they’re pretty gloomy?"

Grim, you really need to learn how to properly use words.

"Hey, now! Don’t be rude. Though, it’s true that they all seem pretty behaved and quiet. They’ve got a lot of members who have great magical energy and they’re pretty techy, too." Gah! Now that I remembered it, I can't watch anime!

This is pain.

"Then there’s… Diasomething Dorm, correct?" Deuce said with a straight face. As if it will fool us.

"Stop acting like you got it right, man. It’s Diasomnia, got it?" Ace offer me his lunch and I gladly accept it.

"I just bit my tongue!"

"Yeah, right Deuce."

"Diasomnia is… Oh, there. The guys who are sitting by the cafeteria’s exclusive tables. Their colors are light-green and black. They’re kinda—How do I put it? Super popular! They’ve got an aura that makes it hard for us commoners to approach them.
Their Prefect’s SUPER difficult to grasp…" But that small guy from the entrance ceremony is cute...

"Oh? They’ve got a kid with them." I chuckled. It's easy to mistake him as a child with that height.

"Grade-skipping is allowed here, so that’s possible. But, he’s not a child, he’s a 3rd year like us. His name is—" Trey got cut off by the same small guy flipping upside down.

"Lilia is my name. Lilia Vanrouge."

Ace and Trey got a lil ✨shooketh✨ and let out a gasp.

"Th-this guy teleported here!" Grim said in shock.

"Pray tell, are thou interested in mine dorm members? Fufufu, it is true that I might resemble a sprightly and endearing young boy. However, just like that man in glasses has said, I am a child no longer." He land back to the ground and spoke with a, kinda old style.

"Sprightly…" Trey furrowed.

"Ah, it's the cute guy from the entrance ceremony." I said as as he chuckled.

"Prithee, why not approach us instead of simply watching from afar?
Are we not comrades from the same school? We from Diasomnia will welcome you anytime." I look at the two students he's with.

"………"

"………"

"I dunno..." I trailed my gaze back to Lilia.

"Those two completely look like they don’t want to be bothered though…" True true.

"Fufu. Pardon me from appearing from above while you dined. We will be taking our leave now." He bid us adios but not before he whispered something to my ears.

"Malleus appreciate your greet, he asked me to deliver his thanks to you." I nodded and said a, "No problemo."

He wave goodbye at me and the boys asked what he just whispered to me.

"Nothing~" I whistled out.

Ace then whisper to us. "Our seat is practically 20 meters away from theirs, but you’re telling me he heard us at that distance…?! Scary…!"

"That's what I call talent." I snapped my fingers at him.

"W-well…that’s how it is. Diasomnia’s got a lot of very special students. Their dorm has a lot of members that are pretty gifted. Their Prefect, Malleus Draconia, is said to be one of the five greatest sorcerers of our world." Man, I really wanted to meet with this Malleus.

"TBH, Malleus is sorta like, the awesomest of the awesome. Well, our Prefect’s pretty dangerous, too~" Cater chimed in.

*You’re telling me! He puts a collar on someone just for eating his tart? He’s the worst, no doubt!" Ace crossed his arms.

I heard a light footsteps behind us. I look over my shoulder and find a redhead standing behind Ace, glaringly at him.

May I add, WHY TF IS HE SO CUTE?!

"Hm~? I’m the worst?"

Damn, I say it again! Even many times if I want to!

HE'S

SOOO

CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!

Oh god, my simp side is about to break free! Hold still! You gotta control it!

"Yeah. Only a tyrant will keep up with those kinda rules. Gimme a break." Ooop, he dug his own grave.

"Ace, look behind you!" Deuce pointed towards the redhead.

As Ace face around, he gave a shock and 'i'm ded' face. "GEH! Prefect?!"

🔹

Saturday, 21 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.6K 38
{"𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...
127K 5.5K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
159K 5.7K 77
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ - 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ───┈♡♡♡┈── A billionaire gi...
19.7K 662 60
Dawn Baldwin was a teenage girl with a simple family and a simple life, with her fair share of trials and tribulations. Every day of her life was jus...