Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

✨❤️✨

2.4K 86 42
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 4: Hasty Escapee!

🔹

[Laboratory
FIRST PERIOD: Magical Alchemy]

Quiinn P. O. V

Damn, man. Epel is soooo cuteeee! How can he be so cute? I wanna cuddle him!

I walked in the laboratory since the first period is ✨Magical Alchemy✨ which I don't know shit bout since I'm not familiar with magic even though I have magic.

I saw the professor from before again and smile at him. He notices me and walked up to me.

"Why, aren't you an early one." He said to me and I nodded. "I kinda have a habit to come early to class." Even though I didn't go to school.

(It's true, I have the habit to come early cuz there's no people.)

"That's good to know that you follow the school rules. Now please take a seat." He pat me and usher me as I nodded.

I take a seat near the window. This lab coat is suffocating me.

While waiting for class to start, I started drawing to fill my time. And I feel like someone been watching me. There's no one other than me and professor here so I thought he just checking on me.

I continue drawing till some of the first year came in.

I started drawing Y/N and me. She has been quiet for so long. I know she's asleep but I kinda feel lonely without her. Sometimes I checked on her. I sighed.

I miss you, Y/N.

I continue on drawing till the braincell duo and Grim arrive.

"Y'all late." I said as they took their seat next to me. "And you were supposed to come with me! So you were lying!" Ace pointed out to me and I stick my tongue out.

"I said no promises tho~" I crossed my fingers.

"Why you–but I didn't hear you said that!" Oooo, he's angyyy.

"Technically, she did." Grim stood out for me and I hugged him. "Thank you Grim!" I nudges Grim and let him go. "Hah! You better thank me, henchmen."

"Yes yes."

Professor ask for our attention and we gave him the attention.

"I see you’re the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today.
Hm~ What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Be careful to take good care of them, understood? My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Come, take your seats. It’s time for class to begin."

So his name is professor Crewel.

The students who just got in take their seat.

"First off, a few disclaimers. I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I’ll have you remember them so that you don’t accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk. Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all. I don’t want to see anyone getting a failing mark during the exam, so I shall be as strict as I can."

"I see. By the way, what are "shrooms"?" Even I dunno the fuck is that. Fungi?

"Ugh… I’m pretty bad with memorization…" Same same.

"If it’s grass, we just have to figure out if it’s delicious or not, yanno?" That's probably the easiest way to make Grim understand.

🔹

[Classroom
SECOND PERIOD: Magical History]

"I am Trein, the professor in charge of Magical History. And this is my familiar, Lucius. I shall have you learn the history behind the magic that you are using now." Professor Trein himself and his familiar.

"meows." Lucious meowed.

"I do not only grade by your reports, but also by how you behave in my classroom. I will not tolerate sleeping in class. Now then, please turn to page 5 of your textbooks. This is related to the magic stone that was discovered inside the Dwarf Mines." Ah, the place where we get the magic crystal. And that monster...

"Ooo, I gotta stay focused in this class since I have to know the history." I said to myself. And I'm confident I'm not gonna fall asleep since I'm interested in history.

"meows." Lucious meowed and make his way towards me.

"Hey there, little guy." I pat his head whilst hearing professor Trein explanation.

I heard a little gasp but ignored it.

"The discovery of this jewel led to magical energy being able to spread worldwide. It could also be considered as the 1st year magic was made possible."

"meows." Lucious move to sat on my lap. And I heard another gasp but louder.

"What the fuck people?" I turned to the students behind my seat. "Why y'all so surprised?" Then turned back to professor Trein.

I heard Ace mumble something then he yawn.

"Oh…! The Dwarf Mines, huh… Oh…! Magical energy, huh…" Deuce seems to be interested.

"Ugh… I want a more explosive and flashier magic class!"

🔹

[Sports Field
THIRD PERIOD: Physical Education]

"YAZZZ!! PE! LEZZ GO BABEH!" I cheered and jump up and down.

"I’m Vargas and I’m in charge of watching over your physical education. Excellent magic starts with excellent bodies! Behold…! These muscles that I train every day! A magician with no stamina is unspeakable! First, do 20 laps around the field! And then, 100 sit-ups!"

Then I went full Sonic mode and run around the field while the three were conversing.

"Eh… I don’t hate exercise, but I can’t handle teachers like him."

I gotta say, sometimes he look HAWT.

"I have confidence in my physical abilities." Deuce said as he did a little stretch.

"What’s so fun about running around? I’m not a hamster, yanno?"

By the time they finished their conversation, I finished with my 100th sit–ups. "Done!" I said jumping up.

"Since when?!"

🔹

[NRC - Interior Hallway
BREAK TIME]

3rd P. O. V

"Let’s see, the next class is…"

"For a magic school, it doesn’t really feel that much different from a normal school, huh…It’s a lot more… ordinary than I thought… Guess I don’t have to worry much even without magic. Dontcha think so, too, Grim? Hm…?" Ace look down to find Grim but he wasn't there.

"That damn animal just ran away." Quiinn said with a flat face.

Deuce gasped and pointed to the window. "Look outside the window! That fluffball running in the Courtyard…!"

[NRC - courtyard]

"As if I’d sit and stay in boring classes like that all day! I’m a genius, so I’ll be a great magician even if I don’t take those classes, yanno?!" He said as he ran away.

[NRC - Interior Hallway]

"Stupid bitch doesn't know when to stop." Quiinn said yet again with a flat face. She didn't seem like she care actually.

"Running away on the first day… That guy just doesn’t learn, huh."

"Being negligent on the first day, are we, Quiinn~? So, d’ya want us to help you catch Grim?" Ace smirk at Quiinn who was obvi doesn't give a fuck.

"Uh..."

"I want some chocolate croissant from the canteen!" Ace said and put his hands behind his head and Deuce, being half of the braincell, said, "Then, I shall have some café latte from the cafeteria."

"Nah, someone will get him." Quiinn pointed behind them and true, a student came to her with Grim in his hand.

"This yours right?"

"Damn right he is. Thanks." He hand a terrified Grim to Quiinn and left.

"Awhh, man. And here I am looking forward for lunch. I shouldn't have brought my hopes high." Ace and Deuce shook their heads.

"Gah! Don’t wanna, don’t wanna! I don’t wanna go back to boring classes!" Grim whined in Quiinn's arms and Quiinn said, "You don't wanna get the same punishment like before right?"

Grim stiffened and nodded.

"Good."

🔹

Friday, 20 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 491 59
You're the graduate of Night Raven Academy, a unisex college that is known for taking in both magicless and gifted students. On the the day of the gr...
6K 328 10
─ 𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 × 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈�...
128K 5.5K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
5.4K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...