You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 38

245 9 2
By MOONBORN19

~Yolanda's POV ~

The page in front of lay blank and untouched as distressing thoughts kept racing through my mind.

Miss Green, our literature teacher decided to give us a pop quiz today since we completed most of our coverage. I couldn't even focus to answer question one! What was I thinking!? Coming to school would rid those thoughts? Well it ain't!

I guess Miss. Green noticed my broken state so she simply walked by, swiftly snatching the paper of my desk. I gazed at her as she gave wink my way. I mouthed a thank you as she stood by her desk.

Just this class and you're free...

I tried hard to keep all the negatives out of my mind but I to no avail. Probably because my whole life has turned negative.

A tear trailed down my cheek as I thought of my dad. When he was brought in, he was instantly rushed to ICU. The doctor feared he had major internal bleeding but luckily there wasn't. This is all my fault. Maybe I could've avoided this situation. Why? Why in the world do people have become so violent and merciless? So inhumane?

He lost lots of blood and they had to get a blood donar. They had to perform surgery specially on his severely fractured leg. Inserting metal wires which will be removed in 4 - 6 weeks time.

Apart from the various cuts and bruises, due to the powerful impact, dad's head received a mighty blow. As a result of his traumatic brain injury, he slipped into coma. He's been lifeless for a week now.

A coma usually only lasts a few weeks, during which time the person may start to gradually wake up and gain consciousness, or progress into a different state of unconsciousness called a vegetative state or minimally conscious state.

The doctor said that since he's responding, it's likely that he'll awake from his coma soon. I hope it's not too long.

You know what's so humorously psychotic? I received a message by none other than my lunatic stalker on that same day, while I was sobbing my aching heart out.

The message stated-

Hey gorgeous. I'm so so sorry. I didn't want to make you cry. I hate tears in your eyes. Why did your dad take your pathetic boyfriend's car in the first place? Do you know how long it took me to get the brake fluid out? I swear it was meant for that idiot Logan, not for your dad. I promise you.
-Love you forever-

What sick human being thinks it right to inform a girl about her boyfriend's planned accident? Like what in the actual!?
I tried hard not to arouse my anger so I diverted my attention to Miss. Green, who smiled pleasantly at me. That's when the bell rang.

At last, I'm free.

Pushing my way through the bustling crowd, ignoring the pitiful stares and attempts to 'comfort me', I made it outside. The chilly breeze sent gooseflesh
spreading throughout my body.

As I increased my pace towards my car, a hand gripped my wrist. I turned around swiftly only to meet Blake's grey orbs.

Is it me or does she seem... concerned? No, not concerned.. frightened to be more precise.

"Hey Blake. What's up?" I pulled my hand away from her and hugged myself, in an attempt to warm myself up.

She glanced around in alarm as if she were expecting to see someone.

"My house at 5pm. Be there Yolanda. Please be there" she turned around, and walked away quickly.

I reached out and wrapped her wrist.

"Blake, are you ok? What's wrong?" I asked, a worried expression displayed on my face.
She appeared nervous and anxious as she kept glancing around.

"I'm ok, Lands. It's you I'm worried about" she paused briefly, scanning her surroundings again.

What is she looking for? Or should I say who?

She took me by surprise when she threw her arms around me. I gently embraced her back, bewildered by the whole scene. She whispered into my ear-
"I wish I could tell you now even though I'm trying hard not to but it's risky. Just be there please" she pulled away and turned to walk away from me again.

"What is this about?" I asked, curiosity and fear creeping into me.

She halted in her tracks and turned around slightly, her face directed away from me.

"People aren't who you think they are" with that she left towards the building. My gaze was fixed on her as she strode away only to bump into Brian. She glared at him, shoving him away from her.

Brian appeared stunned by her action so he walked towards her again, probably to reason out her weird behaviour. She stopped and shoved him away again. I tried reading their lips but it was futile.

I managed to read a sentence Blake exclaimed at Brian; I think it was something like; "Stay away from me"? Or was it "Stray too far from me?". I have no idea what they were conversing about but from a distance it seemed as if they were arguing.
She walked away from him, leaving him with a confused and irritated look on.

I got into my car and inhaled deeply. What do you want to tell me so badly Blake...?

After visiting my dad in hospital, I locked the door of my car and walked towards her front door. Seems like Blake's alone since her mum's vehicle isn't around.

May be because she took the twins for swimming lessons.

I knocked on the door, patiently waiting for the door to open.

No response.

Is she mad cause I'm ten minutes late?

"I'm sorry Blake. I had to drive all the way from the hospital. Please open the door" I apologized, hoping she wouldn't be mad and let me in because it's freezing!

This time I rang the doorbell and knocked as well.

No response.

I knocked louder this time.

No response again.

"Blake? Please open the door" I grew increasingly impatient by the second.

I grabbed the door knob and twisted it.

Unlocked.

"Blake?" I pushed the door open.
Alarms rang inside my head as I gazed into my dark surroundings.

"Blake?" My shaky voice called out, almost inaudibly.
Blindly walking into the living room, my heart pounding in my chest.

I stumbled on something and landed flat on the ground.

"Ugh..." I groaned in annoyance. I retrieved my phone and turned on my flashlight.

I screamed in horror at the sight.  I backed away until my back hit the sofa. I tried hard not to look forward. With shaky hands I called Detective Quinn. He answered almost instantly.

"Yolanda?" He asked, probably surprised by my unexpected call.

"D-Dectective...."

"Yolanda? What's wrong? Talk to me" he asked worriedly as I heard him shuffle around in the background.

"It's B-Blake" I weeped in disbelief at her still figure.

"I'm tracking your phone. Keep me on call. You hear me? Keep me on call" he exclaimed as I heard him commanding someone to track my phone.

With my flashlight still on, I crawled towards her frail figure.

Is she...

I shook her a bit.

"Blake?" I asked quietly out of instinct.

I shook her more this time, mentally pleading that this is just a nightmare.

"Blake? Please! Wake up! Please" I pleaded in between sobs.

I checked for a pulse on her wrist  and my breath hitched at the response I received.

She's breathing!!

I sighed in relief but my eyes widened when I noticed the red marks on her neck.

Thats when I knew that Blake was strangled.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

What a crappy chapter!😒😒

Oh hello humans. How you all holding up there days??

Honestly though how was this chapter?
If you liked it, then do consider voting and commenting. If ya didn't, thank you for at least reading.

So much is occurring...
If I were in Yolanda's shoes, I be in an asylum. Bravo to her maintaining her sanity 👏👏

I know you all are growing impatient to know who our UKNOWN is but hey! Patience is a virtue!! Your patience will be rewarded.... 😊

Oh and let me know if you spotted any spelling or grammatical errors🙂

Until the next chapter....

Bye bye 🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 65.2K 30
#1 in Horror - 11/17/15 "Shhh, don't make a sound." I feel a grip around my neck feeling his hot breath on my ear. "Or I'll kill you here and now." H...
511K 17.8K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
450K 13.4K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
350K 2.5K 12
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He rasped beside my ear then slowly but seductively brushed h...