Suddenly I'm a Villainess

By TypicallyAsianGal

Poppy Grey is a romance novel fanatic, so obsessed that all she ever does is read. For a girl whose eyes glow... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Six

1.5K 47 10
By TypicallyAsianGal

Chapter thirty-six|| all said and done

Back to when Aleah was talking with Allen

Aleah's P.O.V

" There was a dream you once had. Of Noah slicing your head off... "

" Yes?"

" Well, what will you do when if I told you that wasn't a dream?"

If it wasn't a dream is he indicating that Noah had indeed sliced my head off? But I'm alive right now so that makes no absolute sense. No, but if I could transmigrate worlds then turning back time is also possible. 

" Could it be that I-"

Allen broke my sentence off by shaking his hands in front of me, which I took as a sign that I was on the wrong track. That means I didn't go back in time.

" You're right and wrong. Think about it, in that dream, did it seem like Noah was going to kill you?" I shook my head.

" It seemed more like I was watching me get killed," 

I closed my eyes shut trying to recall what happened, wasn't it just a dream? As I tried remembering each and every moment my head started to throb, like a needle stabbing into my brain. 

" No, it wasn't just a dream Aleah..." 

'The blonde must die'... why did that suddenly pop up? My head was about to burst, my vision was cloudy, my thoughts were a mess but even amidst the chaos, I tried to piece everything together. I felt like if I didn't or if I couldn't then I would truly break.

I was watching myself die? 'the blonde must die', the protagonist is out to get me, I didn't turn back in time. What do all those have in common? It's me and... LAYLA! So if I didn't go back in time, that doesn't mean someone else didn't.

" But why would Layla, turn back time when she already had everything?"

Out of nowhere, Allen breaks out into a laugh. Whatever it is he was laughing about must have been really funny because he starts to wipe some tears away.

" You're a smart one," he sighs calming down.

" Can't you just tell me, my brain is absolutely fried!" I pouted with my puppy eyes, he'll surely fall for this one.

" I do not fall for such tricks. However, I will tell you...You, no more like your soul is of a girl named Layla Bourbon. After Aleah had died, she had someone gone back in time to this timeline and swapped your bodies using forbidden magic. While she arrived in your body safely, your soul was stuck in a rift of time and space and you were sent to another world. Aleah's body continued moving without a soul with my help waiting for someone to occupy it, that's when you came into her body, you struck like lightning..."

Nothing he just said processed completely. There's just no way that I was Layla, for one why was this world in a book if I was originally from this world? Two, how did 'Aleah' manage to turn back time if she was already dead?

Some things just don't add up, was she given a second chance? If so was I also given a chance from God by sending me to another world and learning about my past life through a story in order to survive here? I mean I can see how it makes sense, that would be why Layla is out to get me.

 Revenge? it's the only likely probability. Now that I know, I can stay one step ahead of her. Still, does the blonde have to die? That means my fate has changed and I'd have to die, but Noah chose me instead of Layla, all the people who were supposed to be close with her are on my side instead. Could this possibly be false hope? Well, I'll onto any hope I can get.

****

The Present- After telling Noah Everything

I look at him anticipating what he's going to say next, he's definitely not going to believe me. I hope he'll trust me at least, or maybe he'll leave me thinking I'm a complete lunatic. I hope it'll never come to that, I don't want to lose him.

" Okay, so?" He says nonchalantly.

I look at him puzzled, after all the absurd information I've bombarded him with, the first thing he says is 'Okay, so?' Is that really something he should be saying? He should be coming at me with questions or telling me to leave or call a doctor, not with 'okay, so?'.

" What?" I replied.

" Okay, so?" He says again. What is he supposed to mean with that?

" So?" I repeated, wanting more context.

" So what? I don't love you because you're Aleah, well yes I wouldn't be able to love Layla since even though you're Layla, you're also Aleah...- Oh gosh, I'm confusing myself," He starts running his hands in his hair,
" Anyways, I wouldn't think of you differently or love you any less. You're beautiful, the most gorgeous human to have ever walked this Earth, but despite that, I love you for you. I'm in love with how evergreen your soul is, how your smile lights up my day, your steadfast and courageous personality; I love it all. So no matter who you are, I'll always love you."

Tears started to spring from my eyes, I'm starting to feel emotional. I was expecting a reaction but none of what I had thought of was anywhere close to this, I figured he'd be upset, or suspicious. I can't tell if I'm feeling happy or betrayed.

" Do you even believe what I just said?" I said through my tears, how could he just accept this so easily.

Noah smiles tenderly pulling me into a hug. He caressed my back while he patted my head. My face was plastered onto his chest as I stained his white shirt with my tears.

" There's no way I wouldn't," he starts to wipe my tears away with his thumb, " It must have been hard on your own," he whispered.

Instead of replying I just nodded my head. I wasn't in the best condition to talk, my tears overan my mouth. I knew if I attempted to talk, I'd just speak gibberish so I didn't.

We lay down on the bed, Noah tucks me in. I continue to cry in his arms, he played with my back drawing stuff with his finger, this action accompanied with knowing that he'll be with me even through my darkest days puts me at ease,

" I'm glad to know that in your past life I was in love with you, at least me then and the me now have good taste in woman. Also whether you swapped bodies with that woman or if you transmigrated; whatever that means, doesn't really matter to me. I'm still trying to process everything but just know that if you're ever going through something you've got me by your side."

He tucks my hair behind my ear while kissing me on the forehead then onto my nose; which tickled a bit, then onto both my cheeks before a long tender kiss on the lips.

I cried most of that night while Noah comforted me with sweet words and soft actions. Somehow while crying I must have fallen asleep, I can't remember when exactly though. I must have been pretty exhausted.

****

Noah's P.O.V

She's finally gone to sleep. I watch as Leah snuggles closer towards me. Her eyes are closed and it's dark but I could tell it was puffy and red, I'll tell Fernand to cancel all my appointments tomorrow so I can focus on Aleah. I don't want to have her wake up in the morning to find me gone, that'll bring me great discomfort.

I've fully understood that I can no longer love anyone that isn't her, no part in my body doesn't tremble at the sight of her mesmerising smile. I'm sure that if it isn't her or her soul I wouldn't want anyone else because if it isn't her then well...I'm not even going to go there.

I still haven't fully wrapped myself around everything she just told me, it's hard to believe but there's no way Leah would lie about something that could easily be a blatant lie. I don't even need to think about it really. I trust her and I will continue to trust her no matter what, I believe that that is a key Fundamental to a healthy relationship; I plan to live my whole life with her and longer and it's never going to happen if I don't take this leap of faith.

It kind of makes sense though, that must be why that woman is after her, what was her name again? Libya?

Still, Aleah went through so much, it was also probably hard for her to tell me everything she told me today. A secret that's been a burden for her all these years. Not to mention she's also gone through so many life-threatening situations.

The only thing I want from her though is for her to depend on me. To rely on me and to tell me all her secrets, and everything about her. What she was like in her previous life and how she's already on a first-name basis with the High Priest even though, from what I can recall it was their time meeting each other today. Or is she just casually friendly with everyone? That'll pose as a problem for my jealousy...

However, Even if there's so much I wanna know and so much I wanna ask, she needs time and space. I'll let her tell me herself when she's ready instead of prying at her with questions. There's no rush, we have our whole lives ahead of us.

This way she'll love and trust me more. I'm happy that she's trusting me with something so important and by the looks of it and how everyone acts around her, they don't know about it yet.

A smile plasters onto my face as I watch her slow breathing. I'm the only one who knows, why does that make me so happy? I'd like to keep it that way too if possible.

As the night continued my eyes start to feel heavy, a loud yawn escaped from my mouth. Usually, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, but ever since we've started to sleep together I've been sleeping my nights better than a baby.

I pulled her closer to me until there was barely any space between us. I wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly making she doesn't go off anywhere when she wakes up. 

" Sweet dreams, Leah" 

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.3K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
5.3K 171 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
8.2K 403 41
Aaliyah had lived her whole life under the overbearing shadow of her fathers new wife and her filthy daughters. Aaliyah has no idea how her mother d...
21.7K 1.9K 63
[Wattpad Featured] Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony... They all know the story of the girl whose stepmother tried to ki...