Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

+13-14-15+

2.3K 76 10
By Baby_DJ38

Prologue 13-14-15

Chapter 13: Unintentional Troubles! + Chapter 14: Severe Spot + Chapter 15: Selfish Three!

🔹

[Dwarfs' Mine - Silent Woods]

Quiinn P. O. V

"So this is Dwarfs' Mine...it used to be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining but.." We look around, feeling kinda off.

"Uuuuhh.. Feels like something could jump out..." Grim cling close to me as I said, "This place is gloomy and seems kinda off." Deuce nodded at statement.

"Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." Bruh, that house looks like it was long abandoned. "Let's go take a closer look."

Deuce knock on the door. "Good evening...." We were greeted by an utter silence. "I guess it's abandoned.. It's a mess in here."

"No shit Sherlock. Y'all get in, I'll stay out here."

"You sure?" Deuce asked with concern tone. I pat his head. "Yeah, no biggy." Deuce nodded and went in with the other two.

It didn't take them long to come back and I asked them if they found anything. They shook their head and Ace told us to check on the mine. We nodded and followed behind.

🔹

[Dwarfs' Mine - Main Entrance]

"W-we're gonna go in that pitch black cave!?" Grim climb up to my head and stare at the cave. "Scared? Lame." I nodded along Ace's words.

"You scared, stay out."

"Naaanh!? I'm not s-scared at all! I'm taking the lead! You guys, follow me!"

Then he jumped off of my head and shakily walked towards the dark void cave.

[Dwarfs' Mine - Interior]

"Woah, it's not as bad as I thought it would be." Says me, placing my hand on my hip. Deuce suddenly went on full alert mode. "Wait!"

"What?"

"Sup, Deuce?"

"Something.. is there!"

Deuce pointed out to a two ghost that looks exactly the same as the ghost back at the dorm.

"Eeek!?" Grim freaked out and ran to me to hide behind my leg.

"Heeee hee hee! Our first visitor in ten years!" Dayum, these guys must be lonely af. "Make yourselves at home. For eternity!"

"In your dream, cuz death hated me." I laughed out.

"This place is haunted with ghosts, too!" Ace screeched at them. "We don't have time to deal with them one by one. Let's go!" He hold my hand but stopped when suddenly Ace started a fight. Sheesh Ace, thanks. Now I can't hold his hand. Maybe some other time.

I blocked out their arguments and instead focused on a voice I heard.

...

If they kept on arguing, I can't hear what it says! "Can you hot bitches stop? We got company."

"....on't......ive.......wo.."

Everyone went on full alert and keep their ears open to the voice.

"W-who said that?" Ace stuttered out. "Whoever that is, definitely did not like our presence." I get closer to the two and hold my hand out.

"St...one....sssss.....mine...." That voice kinda corrupted.

"I think it's... getting closer..." Deuce said, backing up.

"Hell yeah, it is!"

"I-It's heeeeeeeeeeere!!!" The Voice roared out as I covered my ears from the horrid sound.

"Fuck this shit I'm out!" I bring Grim to my arms and pull the two braincell duo and started running towards the entrance.

"What the heck is that thing!?"

"Don't fucking asked someone who didn't know! Just run bitches, run!" I went full Sonic mode and started rolling like Sayu.

"Ffgnnnaaaaa!! Crowley didn't say anything about that!! Let's get outta here!" I gritted my teeth and yelled, "I'm gonna kill that Muzan-wannabe narcissist bird guy!"

"It's so nasty! But didn't it mention a 'stone'!?"

"Eeeh!?"

"St....one, won't....give...!" There that voice again.

They felt like there was hope as Deuce said, "So there really are magic crystals left!" Deuce gave a relief smile as I stopped rolling cuz they suddenly stopped in the middle of being CHASED BY A MONSTER!

"N-n-n-n-n-nope! Nope! I'm a genius, but I can't beat that thing!" Grim disagree. "But we'll be expelled without it.. I'm going!"

This guy is determined! The power of DETERMINATION!

"You've gotta be kidding!?"

Oh no, he's not kiddin' alright.

"Homie, I know that you don't wanna get expelled, but you'll die if you did it alone! And it's dangerous!" I yelled out in concern.

"I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!" Determination has filled him alright, can't do shit now.

The monster manage to catch up on us as we prepare ourselves for a battle that bout to broke up. I put Grim down but he started to cling on my leg.

🔹

"Leave! Leave!! Leeeeeaave!!!"

"Guuuuh!!" Deuce stumbled back and I ran up to him. "Stand back if you have no control, Mr. Serious! I'll stop it! Haa!" Ace sent a gust of wind towards it but it didn't seem to have effect on the monster. "Guuhaaaah!!"

"Ffgnaaa!! Stay away!!" Grim sent multiple fireball at the monster.

"Grrrrr!!!" It growled at Grim as he rushes back to me with panicked face. "I-It's not working at all!"

"May hell welcome you!" I shouted as a sea of fire started to round the monster and shaped into a prison, thus trapped the monster the monster inside.

"Wha..?"

"I think I saw a something sparkle..."

"Behind that thing! At the end of the tunnel, something..." Deuce was distracted by Ace and he pointed out to something behind the monster. "That light, is it a magic crystal!?"

"GOOOOOOOOOOHHH! WON'T GIVE!!!!"

The monster roared out yet again and I cover my ears. "Adios bitches!" And ran away.

"L-L-L-Let's get out of here! We're done for at this rate!!"

"Way ahead of you!"

"Ggggggooooohhh!!!" It screeched as we scramble on our feet. Well, I'm not. I went full Sonic and Sayu.

🔹

[Dwarfs' Mine - Silent Woods]

Author P. O. V

"Is this far enough?"

Quiinn nodded as she leaned against the tree for support. Running that much isn't a big problem for her, but for those guys, yeah.

"Ooooww...what in the world was that? No one said anything about that!" Ace let out in anger. "Blame Crowley for not telling us."

"It didn't seem like any old ghost."

"Cuz it's not, Deuce."

"Let's give up and go home. I'd rather get expelled than fight that thing." Ace fading up and shook his head. "Wha!? Don't screw with me! I'd rather die than face expulsion! There's a magic crystal in front of us and you wanna go home!"

"Ha. You talk big for someone worse at magic than me. Go alone if you want. I'm done."

''Anddddd, they're at it again.'' Quiinn said.

"Oooh, that right? Then stay right there cowering like a spineless coward!" Dayum, his character just turn from 0-100. That's hot.

"Huuuuh?? Coward?? Who exactly are you talking about?" This guy really like to mess with someone.

"U-uuuh... Deuce. Did you switch up your character?"

"Huh! A-ahem! My bad. I lost my composure a bit." Quiinn pat his head to calm him down. Tho, she actually don't know if it works. But seems like he has calmed down, she guess it works. "Now wtf should we do?"

"Like the Headmaster said earlier, magic isn't all-powerful. If you can't imagine it, then it won't materialize. Large-scale or complicated magic requires a lot of training." Deuce bring back Crowley's words.

"But that's why we have schools for magic. You have to practice a lot to use magic just as it comes to mind. Bluntly, you'll screw up if you lose your cool."

'Wait...did they? Forgot bout what I did earlier?' Quiinn thought as a wave of relief washes over her. "So basically Grim." Quiinn brushed an invisible dust off her head.

"Stuff you're good at, you can go off instinct."

"At any rate, I'm going in there. I'll figure out how to beat that thing and come back with a magic crystal." Deuce said with a determined look.

"However, judging by the chandelier incident, you're a complete idiot. You couldn't land a single hit earlier, but now you'll 'figure it out'? It's going to end the same." Can Ace stop looking for a fight? Or is he looking for death? Cuz Quiinn definitely can give him that.

"Or I can just bring him to theatre of domination..." She muttered.

"Come again!? You think..." Oops, he's pissed.

"Here they go again..." Quiinn and Grim said in sync.

Tired with all their marriage couple shitty stuff, Quiinn shouted out. "MOTHERFUCKERS, FUCK OFF WILL YA?! OR WERE YOU DEAF?!"

They stopped fighting and cut their vocal chord and shut their mouth once Quiinn started shouting at them.

"Waah. Why are you shouting all of the sudden?" Grim uncover his firey ear.

"Neither of you hot bitches could do shit back there. Useless, should I say?" Quiinn glare at the two as they lowered their head. The word "useless" pang their heart.

"Ff-fgnnaa..."

"Guuhh...b-but...what exactly should we do?"

"Strategy, obvi." Quiinn crossed her arms.

"Strategy? You mean get along and work together. Ha! That's cold. You have no problem saying lame things with a serious face, huh." Quiinn gave him a poker face. "At least that "lame" thing will help us with our problem, you can stay useless if you want."

He growled at her but she didn't seem to faze.

"Disagreed. No way I'm working with this loser." Deuce shook his head.

"Hahahaha, yeah right." She then face Ace again. "You can go back home and forever be useless AND a loser. On the very first day get into trouble and get expelled is lamer and that's a loser things. So go back, and cry." Quiinn made an L with her hands and put it on her forehead, her way telling him he's a loser.

Sheesh, this girl has no sympathy.

"I agree with Quiinn, I feel like it's way lamer to get expelled on the first day of school..."

"See~" She smirk at the carrot head guy.

"Uuh, that's..."

Ace rubbed his head and face to the side, her devil gaze still on him as Deuce stayed silent.

"If you don't wanna be a loser, help us. I have a plan in mind."

"....haaaahh.. Fine! We just have to get it done, right! So, what's your plan?" He growled at her as she placed her devil smirk with her normal smile.

"Now, that ain't so hard, does it?"

🔹

[Dwarfs' Mine - Main Entrance]

"You...really think it'll go as planned? I'm sca...no, just nervous." He asked with a tone of unease, worried if the plan didn't work.

"All you need, is some belief." Quiinn said to the nervous Grim.

"Haha, you're too stiff. Just go with the flow. Let's get this over with!" Ace tried to lift up the mood.

🔹

Thursday, 19 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 481 14
❝ why weren't you honest from the start? y'know I always thought she must've liked you, she's just a temptress, don't you know? she'll say she loves ...
19.3K 659 60
Dawn Baldwin was a teenage girl with a simple family and a simple life, with her fair share of trials and tribulations. Every day of her life was jus...
4.1K 210 20
🌘Gateway to Elysium 🌒 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, . . . . . . . . . . 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺... Name: 雪宮 顕光    Yukimiya Akimitsu Th...
396K 10.2K 155
"You have the mind of a dreamer, Gwen. Never forget how powerful that makes you." Gwen Brookes wakes up inside a coffin with no memory. Headmaster Cr...