Mysterious cutie(hiatus)

By Tootiewrites06

Jeon jungkook, a 21 year old who works in a cafè. He has a perfect life, good friends and a nice job. But he... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
Not An Update
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Taking a couple of days off
‼️IMPORTANT‼️
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
LET ME KNOW

30

1.3K 48 6
By Tootiewrites06

*jungkook POV*

After I got up to go upstairs I immediately made a b-line for my closet. 'I really need something to make them jealous', I thought while sifting through my clothes.

While I was looking through the clothes I ended seeing a bag of something I bought a long time ago. I picked up the bag and opened it up. "Omg, I think I just found the perfect outfit", I whispered to myself while walking back into my bedroom to lay the clothes on my bed.

After laying my very sexy outfit on the bed I walked back into my closet, but this time I walked towards the section of my closet that held my heels. Specifically the ones I would wear to the club, or for a 'special' night😏.

"JUNGKOOK!! JIHYUN!! COME HERE PLEASE", I heard jaebum shout as I was looking for a pair of heels. I rolled my eyes at my bestie's neediness and yelled back. "IM COMING", I yelled to him.

I got up to walk back out of my closet, and when I was almost out I heard jihyun shout something which made me stop and clutch my stomach because of how hard I was laughing.

"THATS WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT BEFORE YOU GOT PREGNANT HUH?", jaebum yelled.

After about a minute or two of laughing, I decided to get up to see what it was that I need to help jaebum with.

"What do you need babe", I asked jaebum as I sat on his bed. "We'll I still can't find a outfit to wear", jaebum said pouting. "It's okay, me and Jungkook will help you", jihyun said while rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, and your outfit is gonna be super hot", I smirked while getting up to walk to the closet.

"I sure hope so, they need to feel how hurt we were", jaebum said.

While I was looking through his closet I came across the sexiest outfit ever. 'Now this is what I'm talking about', I said in my head while grabbing the outfit and walking back towards the entrance of jaebum closet.

"Hey guys", I called out to get their attention. They both turned towards me and their eyes widened.

"HELL YES!!! OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT I BOUGHT THAT", jaebum screamed while waddling towards me.

"Yeah, I'm sure you did. Luckily it's made from a stretchy material", jihyun said not moving from his seat on the bed.

"Great. Jihyun you have your outfit ready right", I asked. "Yes I do", he responded while rubbing his belly. I love that we all ended up pregnant around the same time.

"Ok we have...... 2 hours and 30 minutes to get ready", I said while taking a quick peak at my watch. "So jihyun since your make up look is done, after you get dressed I need you to set up the games, and I'll call the triplets to get them in on our plan", I said while walking out of jaebum room.

"Ok boss", jihyun said while saluting and walking out behind me. "Wait, what about me", jaebum asked me with a cute pout. I couldn't help but coo at him. "Get the snacks out", I said to him, to which he nodded.

While walking out the room and towards mine, I called Kaiden, kris, and Kane and asked them to come over, while on the phone with them I explained the whole plan. They agreed to help us and I was very thankful for that.

Next chapter will be full of it😏

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

Sorry for not updating if FOREVER but I've been going through some stuff, anyways I'm BACKKKK❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
7.5K 248 14
MAFIA'S BABYGIRL || J. JJK || β™‘ A Mafia romance β™‘ β€’Some ideas, taken from other books β™‘ β€’All the pics from Pinterest β™‘ β€’It is just a work of ficti...
109K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
67.1K 2.4K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...