MY FOREVER

By lolics101

What happens when you fall in love but deny it? You know what you're feeling but refuse to admit to it. Le... More

CHAPTER 1 - Rosy pov
chapter 2 Rosy POV
Chapter 3 - Rosy pov
Chapter 4 - Rosy pov
CHAPTER 5 - Jack POV
Chapter 6 - Rosy POV
CHAPTER 7 - Rosy pov
Chapter 8 - Rosy pov
Chapter - 9 Rosy pov
Chapter 10-Jack pov
Chapter - 11 Rosy pov
CHAPTER 12 - Rosy pov
CHAPTER 13 -Rosy pov
CHAPTER 14 A - Rosy pov
CHAPTER 14B - Rosy pov
CHAPTER 15 - Jack Pov
CHAPTER 16 - Rosy pov
CHAPTER 17 - Rosy Pov
Chapter 18 - ROSY POV
ROSY POV - CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20 - Jack POV
Rosy pov - Chapter 21
Rosy Pov - Chapter 22
Rosy pov - Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24 - Rosy pov
Rosy pov- chapter 26
Rosy pov - chapter 27

JACK POV - CHAPTER 25

75 7 14
By lolics101

If i didn't know better I would think I had bad luck , but this is not a result of bad luck , it is a result of my pure foolishness. And to proof just how cowardly I am, instead of facing the music my mind was thinking of ways to get out of this unforeseen circumstance.

Why is she here? Why today of all days?

I got so lost in thoughts that im only brought back to reality by arms encircling around me.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you so much you can't even begin to imagine."

What I didn't expect  is my response. I hug her back and take a whiff of that familiar scent of her fiery red hair. She felt like home to me, familiar. I was out of words I didn't know what to even say at that very moment.

"Oh my dear Jennifer." My mom say and that's when we release from out embrace then she turns and faces my mom.

"Surprise!" She says and hugs my mom.

"Daughter inlaw i didn't know you were back in the country" my dad says with a wide smile and hugs her too.

"I went straight to the airport after finishing my exams. I arrived last night but I wanted to surprise you all . I wouldn't have missed this party for anything in the world" She says as she moved closer to me.

"Thank you for being here. I'm so happy, your presence has made this party more pleasant for Edna" my dad says whilst kissing my mom on the cheek. I almost regurgitate thinking where those lips have been.

"Of course my party is a million times more pleasant with her here but love I think we should give Jenny and Jack a moment together. They've been apart for so long." My mom says with a cheeky smile on her face whilst pulling my dad away and they got lost into the rest of the crowd.

As soon as they got swallowed by the crowd Jenny pulls me down and sears her lips on mine. I kiss her back . After a moment I pull back and stare at her for a while. After I look around for Rosy.  I could've sworn I saw her standing with Mikey when I entered the hall. Where did she go? Did she see what I just did?

"Jack?" I look back at Jenny 

"What's wrong, is anything the matter?" She asks

"No , nothing is wrong.  I I I..."

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"What are you saying? Of course I'm happy to see you." I answer genuinely and kiss her again.  I love her,so of course I've missed her but but but ......

My life is going to fall apart today I could feel it in my blood. This is not how I thought this would end. I never wanted anyone to get hurt. All I wanted was company in her absence, a friend. I honestly never thought I'd be in this emotional entanglement with Rosy. I was so very sure of my Love for Jenny , I thought nothing could infiltrate it. Why then was I attracted to Rosy, why did I flirt with her mercilessly , why did I kiss her, and why did I........... And why did , Oh my goodness why did I............

"Oh my goodness Jack are you sure you're alright.  You've  gone pale." She frantically asks. I swallow the lump that had been growing in my throat. I shake it away.

I pretended the entire party. I did not want to ruin this for my mother.  Internally I wanted to run away and hide until all of this is over. Well if this was a bad dream, hell I am ready to wake up now. Jenny stuck by my side the whole night preventing me from going to find Rosy, I last saw her when I entered the building. I desperately needed to talk to her. I had to explain myself, she just had to understand.

After the party had gone on for a few hours, Jenny finally excuses herself to go to the rest room.  As soon as she leaves I immediately start my search for Rosy.
Unfortunately the furthest I was able to go was find a half drunk Mikey at the bar talking to some girls.

"Hey dude where is she? Where is Rosy?" I hurriedly ask.
He ignores me and continues talking to the girls. I honestly am not in the mood for this today.  I roughly grab him by his jacket and shove him up.

"You stupid piece of sh......" He curses.

"I'm not in the mood Mikey where is she i saw you standing with her."

"Why in the world did you invite Rosy anyways when you knew that your torso on two tooth picks will be here today !?" He shouted to my face. Did he think I was that dumb. Was that I that stupid to him. Did he think I could possibly want Rosy and Jenny under the same roof?

"I told you that this thing was way past friendship that you should drop it. You saw it in her eyes how she foolishly adored you for some dumb reason I cannot fathom but your selfish ass wouldn't and now she probably fell in love with you without the knowledge that you're bloody engaged. Now she  knows that you are engaged to that sickly Chihuahua . Do you know how messed up that is?" He screamed like some crazed maniac.

"Just tell me where she is I'll  explain everything....."

"Where is who?" Jenny appeared out of nowhere she takes my hand and laces her fingers with mine.  I could see the crazed look in Mikey's eyes. I knew he was going to say something dumb. I didn't think he had grown so fond of Rosy. He must strongly like her more than I thought, his madness certifies that.

"She left." He says. " I advice you give her some space before going to her with your sob story ." He turns and faces Jenny " excuse me" he says them storms out . 

"Mind explaining what's going on Jack. " she says with a stern look in her eyes

"Don't worry it is nothing serious I will sort it out"

" You must really think I'm dumb. You've been on edge ever since you saw me Jack and now would be a really good time to explain yourself before you piss me off." She raises her voice a little bit. Fury blazed in those gorgeous grey eyes.

" umm Jenny please....."

" Perhaps you want to go somewhere a little private to talk." She says whilst letting go of my hand.

"Come on Jenny, it's the middle of my mother's party . Please can we  talk later I wil......"

"Jack follow me ." She sashayed away grabbing a glass of white wine on the way. A few seconds later I obliged I followed her out of the main hall, up the stairs into a room and into a balcony.  The night was a bit breezy and her short hair blew a bit in the light wind.

Now was not the time to hold this kind of conversation but I know Jenny is stubborn.  When she wants something, she doesn't wait for tomorrow.  She gulped down the contents in the glass and places the glass down before leaning against the balcony .

"Are you going to start talking or what?" She says without even looking back at me. I sigh loudly and walk a bit closer to her. I prayed that this doesn't turn into one of our infamous scream fests.

"I was really hoping to talk about this later. Atleast not during my mom's party."

"The party is as good as over. More than half of the guests have already left. The ones that are left are the greedy ones pushing to finish the free expensive alcohol." She says with no emotion at all.

"Come on Jenny don't be so hostile towards me, I'm yo........"

"I will tell you why you're  beating around the bush Jack Bolten" she says calmly before turning slowly to finally face me.  I quietly stared back at her
"You're a coward ... You aren't man enough to tell your fiancee that you've been cheating on her in her absence huh." She says and smiles but the smile doesn't reach her eyes.

I stood there in shock , frozen. It hurt that she looked emotionless. It would have been better if she shouted at me or even slapped me but nothing. She just looked at me quizzically.

"Stop looking so shocked, it's not like you were hiding it anyway. Good heavens I need a strong drink" she says and chuckles and heavily sighs before turning back and leaning against the balcony again. I mentally screamed at myself to say something, but all that was going through my brain was that im going to lose her no matter how much I explain. She is going to leave me no matter how much I apologise.

"I am so sorry Jenny ."that is all I manage to articulate in that moment. I love Jenny , I really do. Atleast I think I do.

"You've got some nerve inviting your sidechick to a family occasion as special as this one. But i must say, she is one pretty girl. What were you going to introduce her as? A friend with benefits?" She said her body language tensed and I knew that the last string holding her calmness sanity broke.

"I didn't mean to hurt you I don't....

"That doesn't change the fact that you deeply hurt me Jack. Whether you meant it or not it doesn't change anything! How dare you Jack. After engaging me how dare  you share our bed in Canta with another woman. How dare you kiss her on a bloody kitchen counter. How dare you take her to our special restuarant Jack how dare You!" She screamed and turn back to me with tears pouring down her face.

"I swear with my life I love you Jenny. Please just give me a chance to explain." I whisper breathlessly  , my heart broke for her and what I did to her. How evil am I? Why did I do this? Tears sting my eyes 

How did she know all that? Did she hire people to spy on me in her absence?

"Jack I ttr- trusted you. I lllloved you with all my heart and sssstuck with you when no one did? I re-really don't deserve this, I de-deserve better.  I deserve more than to be ch-cheated on with some college brat ." She cried and cried barely being able to talk.

"I wwwore this ring everyday with pppride . Now I know you don't de-deserve any woman wwwearing your ring in your honour. " she says and takes the ring off with a whimper, i didn't fight her for doing this. She takes  my hand placed the ring in my hand. She breathes for a good minute before she started to walk away before turning back again.

"You should thank your heavens that I love you , otherwise I would have smashed that glass on your brainless head." She said and continued walking away then out of the room........

**********

Thank you again for reading this book. It's annoyingly slow I know and I never update🤦‍♀️. I still highly appreciate your support.  Don't forget to vote, comment and  correct me where necessary. Lots and lots and lots of love❤❤❤

(Not editted)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 178 16
He willing to pretend to be normal person,because of her..One thing that for sure is, his heart didn't pretend when he feel something about her..True...
16.4K 228 27
!REWRITING! Simon and JJ are in love, or what they believe to be love. But what happens, when an accident happens, and it affects JJ in many ways? W...
2.7K 121 23
What happens when you grow up too fast? What happens when you're powerless to stop the pain of the world from creeping inside? What happens when you...
281 24 23
Two men who fall in love in a war zone share their experiences. Filled with anger, denials, and sadness, the two men navigate their lives after the d...