chapter 2 Rosy POV

I open my eyes , they feel heavy and my head is pounding.  After I managed to sit up I find myself in a large room with a cast on my hand. What happened? All i can remember  is speaking to my mom on the phone and suddenly........................... a car . Where am I ? Why am i not in a hospital, is this some type of private clinic?

" she is awake!" A middle  aged woman enters the room. She is beautiful and has  large blonde hair and cute glasses , her large beautiful smile instantly  made me feel better.
"Hey girley, what's your name "
I'm so confused , I'm hurting  and I'm sure I I look a mess ."where  am i, and who are you?" I manage to say with my voice sounding  a bit horse

" I'm Mrs Beth Holland, my boss brought you this morning while you were unconscious. But dont worry the doctor said you will be fine, the worst part is the bone fracture  on your arm " she says  gesturing  at my arm
"Well my boss asked me to stay with you until  he comes back but he is running  a bit late now."
I didn't  have words to respond.  My thoughts have wandered  off and I'm thinking  about the classes that I have missed.  After all my world revolved around school and family. my mom must be worried  sick.

" sweety, I made my famous  beef lasagne just for you, let me go get some okay." She leaves the room

I'm hit by strong pain when I tried to get up ." Ouch!" How did this happen , was her boss drunk or is he just a bad driver. How can you drive into someone like that. But regardless he must be stinking rich  . I haven't  seen any other room but judging  from the size of this one I'm sure its grand and luxurious. The room is beautifully  decorated with expensive  looking artwork  and furniture.

My thoughts  are disturbed  by  Beth who enters holding  a plate of a delicious  looking  lasagne
" nothing  else to make you feel better than Mrs Holland's delicious  beef lasagne" she says giving  me the plate. 
Ooh it looks even more delicious  up close
" Ah, Sweety , I'm sorry I have to go . It's already late and the kids are home alone. My boss called and said he will  be back in a few minutes okay. I heated the lasagne for you okay " she says and then gives me a peck on the chick " get well soon" she says and leaves.

Can this get any more weird, I'm home alone in a stranger's  house with a broken arm. But I feel so relaxed although I feel angry at whoever  was the driver of the car that ran me over. Beth made me feel welcomed and safe and not to forget her lasagne. I quickly  grabbed the  the fork a gobbled down the lasagne  like I haven't eaten for days. The lasagna was delicious  and gave me a bit of energy. I wasnt badly hurt  I just had a few bruises and scratches although it hurt like crazy.

" I need to call my mom, where is my phone?"

I decide to get off the bed gently so that I dont hurt myself any further.  After wandering  around the room for a while I felt bored , no book to read, no TV or Wattpad to keep  me company. I decide to do something about my appearance, I looked horrible . I quickly run my fingers across my hair , checking my reflection  on the mirror across the room. Atleast i look decent.

You know being alone your thoughts just wonder........................ who is this " Boss", doesn't he have a name . Why did she continuously call him boss? What does he do for a living that makes him so stinking  rich. As my mind drifted deeper  and  deeper I limped near the window and got captured by the view of the city. It was beautiful  I could stand here for hours and just look at the view of Mosselbay city. And suddenly from a distance  I hear a door opening

Come down Rosy , calm down I chanted in my heart hoping to loosen the tightness that suddenly occured around my chest

" yeah I have arrived" a voice says

Is it possible to feel angry  and excited at the same time? Because as much as I want to shout at whoever my mystery hit man is I wanna see him . Is he cute.  Oh I'm reading way too  many novels for my own good.

"Thanks of her taking care of her  Beth, I owe you one"

That deep dark voice.  He is definitely  young that I'm sure.  If my heart wasn't beating  its definitely  beating now. But I need to be angry at him because  this blunder is surely going to ruin my grades because I will have to stay at home  while I get better. He is definitely  gonna hear from me. My emotions  are all over the place, before I could think some more

"Hey"

I turned  around welcomed by familiar green eyes and dark hair. Oh my gosh. Oh no, this can't be happening . It can't  be him

****flashback*******

" Go and give it to him Rosy" Shayla said . I still can't believe that I agreed to do this and that the most beautiful  girl in the fourth grade agreed to be my friend. I will never forget the day she came up to me with her entire squad and asked to be my friend.

And today will also be one of those days I will never forget. I have been waiting to do this day since second grade. I'm finally gonna confess  my feeling  to Jack Bolten , the coolest and richest guy in class. My biggest crush, which I feel is still an understatement because I feel so much more. His smile is  captivating  he looks like a " death by chocolate  cake"  and everything  nice.

All I need was a little confidence , a little push to stand up to him and now im finally doing it. This card took all night to decorate, it had to be perfect.

" Go give him already,  how will he know you like him if you dont tell him Rosy" Naomi says. The whole squad was behind  me. School was over so I needed to be quick before he left.

"'Uhm Jack" ..... he turns around " I have something for you" I hand over the envelope  containing  the card to him. He looked looked curious, confused and some other look I couldn't  interpret but atleast he accepted the card then walked away without a response. After being mesmerised by his looks and charm you almost forget how arrogant  and rude he is. Regardless  of his arrogance I still feel things all over  when ever I looked at him. I get lost in his eyes . But all I have is the hope that whatever he was gonna read he felt the same way.
.....................................

" Hey you"

I hear a voice calling  out to me  while I'm walking down the  hall. A voice  im sure i will recognise   even  when I'm half  asleep. I turn around to be welcomed  by the most beautifully  sculpted  face known  to man.
"Hi" I say a little  bit to excited if I do say so myself

" what is this ? " Jack asks holding  up my very private  letter  up for people to see and my little built up confidence suddenly  shatters
" from the first day I saw you I knew that you and I were meant to be, you are what I think of in the morning when I wake up and in the night before I sleep blah blah blah what is this NERD?" He reads out my letter and the entire hall roars with laughter

All those emotions  I bottled  up since second grade. The private stuff everything  is out in the open for people  to laugh at? Does he think my emotions are  joke?

" Nerd, this will never happen. How dare you think me and you will ever be . I mean have you seen yourself and then now look at m. This letter is nothing but nonsense ...............  you know what get lost.."

Tears are streaming  down my chicks and I feel embarrassed, like I have been stripped naked in front of the whole school. This has to be the worst day of my life.

I need to to get out of here as fast as my feet could take me.

As I'm leaving he calls out  again
" Hey Nerd....., take your letter with you"

he says and throws  it in the air and people rushed  to pick it up

OH MY GOSH

I need to get out of here. I rush out leaving people  fighting  over my letter, my confession  , my most private  emotions and this is the day I took the decision  to hate JACK  BOLTEN.

*******end of flashback*********

How is this even possible . My fourth grade nightmare is standing  before me.............

*************
Thanks for reading  this chapter of "MY FOREVER " I appreciate your support.  Please feel free to comment and correct  me where necessary. please tell me what you think is going  to happen I would love to hear from you. Thanks again