Chapter 10-Jack pov

What in the world is love or life? Well atleast we know is not what the movies paint it to be. How can it be that girls fight for my attention and affection but the one girl I decide to give my heart trashes it. She raised my hope, she used me, she doesn't appreciate me. What is the use of falling in love if it brings you no joy? Why did she have to go. I just want to be loyal to her but she is making it difficult.  I love her so much but what is the use if that love brings me agony. I feel like I'm forcing myself onto her. She has been posting pictures with this French dudes. I am feeling jealous, angry, everything. We were supposed to go on this cruise together for my birthday but I spent my birthday right here drinking and playing video games with Mikey.

While realising this emotions I punch the punching bag so hard, the gym is my everyone. It is where I go to vent. It is where I go to think about my life and its problems . Should I stay loyal to her when there is someone who makes me happy? Someone who I have an inevitable urge to always be around. Everytime her face pops up in my mind I smile. I rest my head against the punching bag. Gosh what a position to be in.

Door bell rings

Aaargh who is it? I'm not in the right frame of mind right now.

Door bell rings

I open the door to be welcomed by a smile which quickly turned upside down.
"I told you to get ready doofus. Why aren't you ready yet?" She says angrily
"Welcome Roe, come inside" she enters angrily throwing her hands around. "What is this Jack? You aren't ready and you're sweaty."
"I was working out, take a sit" I lead her to the couch to take a sit before she passes out.
"Well why do you work out so much anyways?"
"I learnt at a really young age that girls want more than just a pretty face." I wink just to keep it playful.
"You are always  talking about impressing girls but I haven't seen you with one." She says rolling her eyes. I swear if I got a coin for everytime she did that I would have a million coins right now.
"You're a girl and I know that you like what you see." I motion at my body.
"You're a very cocky young man."she says crossing her arms and sitting back.
"I just can't help it " I say and sit down.

"Back to topic, go and get ready right now." She says assertively
"Can't we just stay back and do something fun here at home." I say, she sighs and sits up again.
"You can bake me a cake " I add, I really don't want to go out.
"I can't bake. "
"Whaat? You can't bake?"
"That is exactly what I said doofus."
"Its the twenty first century, we have YouTube . The internet is filled with recipes . We can do it together, I will appreciate it a lot"

She looks at me for while.  I assume she is thinking about my offer. "Okay that's fine but clean up first, you smell like sweat."
"Whaaat? I don't smell that bad." I say . Really I dont feel like I'm that bad.
"Go clean up already pleeeeeaaase."

After I clean up we look for videos online and argued on which one that looked simple.

I never knew baking could be this fun. Who knew following orders could be fun. My heart feels full right now. We're cracking jokes laughing, having fun. Our personalities just blend really well.

"Now the cake is in the oven we can clean this up and take out the ingredients to make the chocolate whipped cream." We clean up and I'm just mesmerised by how comfortable I am around her. I look at her as she is busy clearing and wiping the counter .
"You are staring Mr Bolten." She says knocking me out of my thoughts. "Take out the ingredients for the chocolate whipped cream."

We take out the cake out of the oven, its perfect . It just need to cool off before we add  anything to it so we started making the chocolate whipped cream.  I take out the hand mixer and mistakenly press the turbo button so it whips too fast and splashes everywhere.
"Jaaaack! I have got cream all over."she shouts trying to wipe the few splashes on her face. I think it's funny so I turn the hand mixer again on turbo and it splashes again. She screams again, looks at me and growls.  She takes the icing sugar and blows it all over my face and laughs out loud.
"You're going to regret that " I say with a grin on my face. I take the cream
"No no no, don't Jack." She says as she backs away and I start chasing her around the kitchen, around the kitchen island. The kitchen is filled with giggles.After chasing her for a while I finally corner her against the refrigerator.
"Jack please I'm already covered in cream." She says and I kept coming closer and closer. There is an inevitable attraction between us . Its becoming impossible to ignore. My mind tells me stop but my body is going closer and closer.