CHAPTER 13 -Rosy pov

******Dont forget to comment on the pick at the top ☝️*******

We enter the room and switch on the light. It's is lovely. The room's walls are different shades of grey, a bit dark for my preference but still beautiful. I breath in and out before walking around the room. Im attracted to one side of the room which is covered with a floor to ceiling curtain. I peak through the curtains while Jack was putting away the bags. Through the window i could see a lovely pool , nice and open. The perpetual trees created a perfect backdrop for the backyard. The view is amazing.

"It's manageable. " Jack's voice catches my attention .
"It's beautiful " I say with a smile. It is very beautiful, it looks like a fancy hotel room.
"Not nearly as beautiful as the master's bedroom. We also have to share the bathroom over there, with Becka and her baby." He says while taking his shoes off.
"Its nice and cozy. I like it. " I say while looking around the room trying to think of what is going to happen. How will we share this room? Will he sleep on the floor, or maybe they have an air matress. We can even carry in a couch. I stare at him then the bed, then him then the bed.
"Hey, stop overthinking stuff. Im sure you're blowing things out of proportion in your head. You will sleep on one side of the bed and i will sleep on the other side, simple." He answers my thoughts. After a second of thinking of what he said , my eyes pop out of their socket.
"Come on stop acting so shocked. Where were you expecting to sleep?" He says looking confused. Is this guy listening to himself.
"I don't know, i thought you had an air matress or a couch or something. " I say clearly looking freaked out.
"Stop being so silly. Im going to change and wear something more comfortable, you should do the same." He says and starts taking off his shirt. I stare holes into him, trying to telepathically tell him to either go change in the bathroom or allow me to leave before doing his business.
"Ofcourse im going to change in the bathroom . Roeeee what do you think of me." He says while smiling. You read my mind .

While Jack is changing in the bathroom? I take out more comfortable clothes out of my bag and wait for Jack to leave the room while sitting on the bed.

He walks out of the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, his hair a little messy. Only angels know what I did to deserve this sight before me. I think i stared too long because he giggled. He giggled like a little girl in the playground .

He walks towards the door , while my eyes followed .
"Come as soon as possible. " he says "and stop staring so much, it makes it so obvious that you like me." He adds and exits the room. COCKY MUCH.

As soon as he leaves i lay down on the bed and just breath for a while. The bed is so soft, softer than clouds.
After laying for a while i get up and lock the door before changing. I can't risk Jack walking back in here and find me naked.
I feel so filthy, so im going to take a shower.
After the shower , I wear leggings, sock, slippers and an oversize black sweater.
After fully dressing, i look at myself in the mirror , tie my hair into a messy bun and apply lip balm. Atleast I don't look like a full grown monster, I look like a 12 years old one but its cool. I smile and leave the room.

The living room is full of food and drinks. From pizza to popcorn and many other things. Some people are sitting on the couches while others are on the floor. The fire place is lit, the room is full of laughter and warmth.

"Hey, look who decided to leave the room." Becks says while holding a slice of pizza in Hayden's arms on the couch. I love seeing my friend like this , it brings a smile to my face.

"Come and sit with us." Nathan says and I make my way to the mountain of blankets. I really don't want to sit on the floor.
I am searching for a vacant space on the couches when i feel a hand pulling me down with a lot of force. I thud down on the blankets with a squeal landing somewhere near Jack who is grinning like someone who just won a Grammy award. The whole room laughs and i settle in ON THE FLOOR near Jack.