Chapter 4 - Rosy pov

"So nerd it is you" you he says with a smile forming on his pink lips 

"Don't  call me that , I have a name" I tell him with my anger boiling . " wow i can't believe  this, you look so different  and so grown " the excitement  in his voice is undeniable. Why? I dont know. I roll my eyes and walk to the bed to sit down, the last thing I want is to pass out after all today has been full of surprises.
"Why do you look so angry to see me?". I look away from his piercing  intense eyes, they can burn through your soul if you don't know when to look away. "Dont tell me you're  still angry at that fourth grade incident " . He walks over to the  bed and stands infront of me , looking at me, straight  to my face but I make sure I look away. "Like really, you're giving  me the silent treatment over something  that happened  over ten years ago? I was a kid , we were kids but now we are grown ups. Let's  leave the past in the past". He squats infront of me and tries to hold my face, but I'm not going to let him.

"Dont touch me" I say and he gets up and smiles, gosh that smile im sure if I was still  standing , it would have knocked me off my feet. My heart is suddenly letting go of the anger, which I dont want it to. I can't help but feel my anger and hatred fading out. The silence gets  my heart pounding, why is he just standing  there staring. "Roe, if I hurt you back then I'm sorry, please  let it go." I'm sure he knocked out all the air from my lungs, I definitely  lost it. Roe, Roe oh that sounded nice, a billion  times better  than " nerd". It's the first time he is calling me anything  other than nerd and it sounded so good. I'm struggling  to fight the smile and I'm sure he can see it and he is definitely  enjoying  my vulnerable  state.

He definitely  needs to leave me alone for a while so that I  can process today's  unexpected  events. Thinking  while his gorgeous body is infront of me is nearly impossible ." um , please leave the a room for a while I need  to take a shower, I feel filthy"
"Sure but after you finish taking a shower we need to chat ok, come downstairs. " he leaves. Thank goodness.

Wow its either I'm meeting  a new Jack or something  I can't comprehend.  I expected him to cuss me out, act as rude as always  or something  after finding  out who I was. But instead  he was nice, he actually  apologised  just like that.There was so much warmth in his eyes. Maturity  does teach some people  manners  after all.

" what am I going to do" I whisper to myself because 1 I dont have any clothes to change into and 2 I dont have my toiletries  or anything." I guess I will just wear the same dirty  clothes again" . I whisper again . There is no way I'm asking  for clothes from Jack, no way no how.

I get up to go to the bathroom. And my anger for Jack is fading by the second. Somebody I have hated for so long has managed to diminish  my hatred for him by just talking and smiling  at me. He is sooo undeniably  gorgeous  its impossible not notice. He has grown sooo tall and muscular that you could see it through his shirt.  Messy dark brown hair and green eyes in which you could get lost in for hours. Before thinking some more I strip off my clothes with great difficulty be cause of the cast. Thank got this bathroom has everything  from towels, shampoos and everything  else you might need .

With the water falling on my head and shoulders I get lost in my colliding  thoughts. Who is this Jack? After this encounter I will never look at him the same way. Maybe I should leave it, forgive him.

Aaaah why did it have to be him , why couldn't it have been someone  else like, Shawn Mendes, Bieber, Zayn, Nick Jonas or someone you totally will not expect like one of the members of the BTS or a Bollywood hottie ( Tiger Shroff) . Urgh damn. As my thoughts untangle on I start to feel relaxed. I dont know how long I've been standing  here, but I know it's been a very  long time. After feeling like I've showered enough I switch off the tap and wrap my hair  and body with a towel. Standing infront of the bathroom mirror I dry my hair with a towel when I hear a knock  on the door." Roe you've been in there forever" oh what is he doing here this is my alone time I'm currently  only in a towel I dont need him clouding my thoughts. " what do you want!" I say sounding  irritated. Let's just say I'm bit high on emotions  I'm sure in the next two minutes I'll be happy or something.
"I brought you some clothes."
What! " whose clothes are they"
" does it really matter just take them" no way am I just wearing random clothes
" eew no who knows who wore those , probably  some chick you hooked up with"  I say and roll my eyes.
after a soft chuckle he answers " well suit yourself, I really dont mind having a naked girl sleep in my house, if you know what I mean"  I quickly open the door slightly and grab the clothes with my functioning  hand from his hands then shut the door. With my back against the door I hear him laugh.  Damn does everything  about him has to be so gorgeously  beautiful  I mean it's just a chuckle but sounds amazing.

Ofcourse he had to give me extremely short shorts, what a way to make me more uncomfortable.  They are a bit   tight including the tank top he gave me which is a bit tight around the chest area. Well whoever  owned this clothes was super slim.

After brushing my slightly  still wet hair I descend the stairs following  the sound of the TV. There he is, stretching out on the couch, drinking  a glass of wine. Such a wonderful sight to see. I walk closer and clear my throat managing to get his attention "Hey"  he says and eyes me from head to toe slowly checking  every curve of my body . I shift uncomfortably, I mean what will you do if a hot ( extremely  hot) guy is checking  you out while you're wearing  the shortest and tightest shorts . I blush  , deep red and everything , my chicks  are flaming.

"Surely took you long enough, come and have a sit Roe"  he scoots and makes space for me to sit. "You want some wine Roe" " No I dont drink alcohol " he gives me a weird look but doesn't comment before focusing  back to the TV.  Food channel, spikey blonde hair, Guy Fieri, Triple D. I can't believe  he watches this stuff and he is so silent , its awkward.  " um Jack can I use your phone to call my mom. She must be freaking  out" he just tosses his phone, still silent. I need someone to tell me that this guy is weird right now. Did I do something wrong?  I call my mom who was about to have a heart attack  in her description. I know my mom , I'm sure she was planning  on coming  over tomorrow.  I skip the part about my broken arm and end the call. Still silence, he is so focused on watching  Guy Fieri eat he actually  makes it look interesting .

How weird is this I thought I was the one to I suddenly  go from hot to cold in a blink of an eye. Why is he ignoring  me like this. Before I  hurt my brain trying to figure out this puzzle  I need to go to bed . " um Jack I'm going  to go to bed I'm tired  okay" I get up and he gives me a small smile and a nod. When I get to bed I'm left  confused . What just happened, he was the one who said I should come downstairs  after taking a shower so that we can chat. So why was he so quiet, he didnt even try to talk. You know what , whatever I dont care. I drift into sleep .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
" Take care okay and dont forget , your next appointment  with the doctor is next week and I will come and get you. We will go together. I will cover the medical bills  okay and if you need anything call me." Jack says  with a small smile, he still looks dull he didnt say much today either but whatever , if he wants to be moody then he should just go ahead.  He puts on his sunglasses  then drives off.

Ever since he brought me back to my room he has been the only thing on my mind. Gosh and I'm not even fighting it. I just sink into my thoughts and smile at how warm he was.  He didnt cuss me out . He even  made me forget that he was the one who run me over with his car, how crazy because the same guy yesterday  at this time used to bring a frown to my face but here I am today smiling.  But as soon as I remember  how the night ended  with him being  so distant and cold and how he behaved this morning my smile fades and I'm left with one question. Why the sudden change  of moods?

*******************
Thanks for reading  chapter 4 of " MY FOREVER ". I appreciate  your support  a lot. Dont forget to comment, vote, and correct  me where necessary.  Well I really  like to hear from you what you think will happen next, why the sudden change of mood from Jack pls let me know what you think. Thanks again  and lots of ❤❤❤💞.