CHAPTER 5 - Jack POV

"Phone rings"

"Is he calling again?" Mikey asks again. Jenny has been  calling like crazy since last night, after she ruined my night. SMS, please call me, everything.  She is so parasitic, she only cares for me when it benefits  her. "Man, answer the  damn phone already. " Mikey says feeling annoyed. We have been sitting at this bar for the  past 3 hours. After I dropped  off Rosy this morning  I just needed to sit and drink  with a bro.

Mikey has been my bestfriend  for the past five years, I met him at a fashion  show in London. We were both so bored and decided to hang out while our parents  enjoyed  watching  people  walking  up and down. He is great in every way, he doesn't  judge me, he loves food and ladies, and fun to be around. Today he is just annoying.  "You want to talk about it dude?" He gives this sad look like I'm dying or something. " Long distance  relationships  suck man" I say and take a sip of my beer
" I told you to get a side but you refused " he says, thanks for the comforting  words man. That's the one thing that I dont like about Mikey, he is always criticising my girl.

When I met Jenny a few years back at a party, I never knew I would  date her for so long. But after our first date on my birthday  two years ago I knew she was special. Mikey disagrees, he thinks  I have lost  my fire and my unapologetically  fun side . Before I met Jenny I didnt find a problem in dating a different  girl every month. She was the first girl to strike something  beyond my eyes. Our relationship was growing  from strength  to strength until seven months ago when she moved to Paris to study. She started  becoming distant, fewer calls, messages and it depresses  me. "Man stop sulking  and let her go. It's obvious she no longer  wants you"  NO I can't " No , we are good, we are just experiencing  a rough  patch"
"Dude she cancelled the trip to come down here for your birthday, your anniversary.  She is letting you down easy and you my man are in denial " I growl before I look away, those words filled me with rage.

I can't blame Mikey for thinking  this because  he doesn't get it, nobody  does. Jenny drew me out of the pits of depression and that's something  no one cared to give me but her. I can't let her go, she is my light in my path of darkness. She played a huge role in my life and I just can't let go of that spark. She is my spark................... right. Why am I suddenly  second guessing  this, I have been sure of this from the very beginning  of my relationship  with her , why is she fading , like I have drawn  all the light from her and she can't give  me more. She can't go , Rubbish why am I even thinking  about this. Suddenly  Roe appears  in my mind glowing . She is so crazy ,I can't believe  she hated me for all those years. I need to see how she is doing, I know  that I saw her this morning  but I just feel like I need her to distract me . But I just can't go there without a reasonable reason........

"Dude let's go and buy a phone"  I say getting up.
"What?! What do you need a phone for  and can't you get Pilchard  to do it"
" His name is Leechard and he stopped working for me three months ago when I decided to take a break, let's just go'"

^^^^^^^
" what do you  need a phone  for anyway?" gosh if I knew Mikey  was going to complain  like this I would have left him at the bar. " Its not for me,  it's for Rosy" he smiles big
" and who is this new chick" he raises his brow
" She is an old friend" I say
I know he is going to keep asking and asking until I got so annoyed it drives me to the edge. "Mmh an old friend huh, she pretty?"

I look away and stare at the phones trying hard to blur the images forming in my mind aargh like it would  ever work. I think of Rosy in that outfit last night those shorts, the wet hair , her face is so innocent  and holy looking  but her body is so sinful damn. She was so shy and uncomfortable  it was evident , after her call with her mom I didnt want to say anything. She made my night .
" Man you're smiling  so hard. I'm definitely  sure it's not the phones making you happy."
" Huh"
"You're in deeeeep" Mikey says, I didnt hear what  he  said, gosh snap out of it. " Man, what did you say?" I ask but he just laughs  .

After we bought the phone, an APPLE IPHONE 11 PRO MAX in rose gold colour which I think she will love we got back to the car

" Man you're crazy I'm coming with you whether you like it or not" Mikey is frustrating, why can't he just go back to his apartment.  I know im the one who called him but his time is up. " Why do you want to see her secretly, I thought she is just an old friend" he says with a smirk.
"Okay  let's go but please behave" the last thing I want is for him is misbehave like he always does. But I'm for some reason excited to see Rosy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"We're  here" I say excitedly
" so which way to her room" Mikey asks. Damn I forgot about that, last time when I came I just dropped her off here and left. I can only remember  the building she said she stayed  in. " I dont know her room exactly  but we can ask around"
He drops back into his sit " aargh" he grunts " if you dont want to, stay back in the car , I really dont mind going alone" I say. " You should really thank your good luck gods that I want to see this girl who finally got your attention  away from Jenny". Oh he just had to mention  her, otherwise our conversation  wouldn't be complete.  I really dont have time to discuss  that right now. I get out of the car a little annoyed, I have been tolerating  complaints  over complaints and now, Jenny. I just need a break from her atleast for now. " Mikey , are you coming  or not?"

After searching for her room with the help from some girls in exchange for selfies  and autographs , we are finally  standing g infront of the door. So many eyes are on  us.

" knock already " Mikey says happily, if there is anything  else that make him happy than his mother's  Sunday roast its definitely  attention  from pretty  girls and today it came in abundance. " Okay, Okay" I knock and a few seconds  later a girl opens the door wearing yoga pants , a sports' bra and she had a  blonde hair ponytail. After looking at me for a second she drops her phone.

" Is she okay?" Mikey whispers , she is standing there staring  like she is frozen or something.  I pick the phone and hand it to her while asking  " hi , is this Rosy Stenfield's room" I say " Ja- Ja- Jack Bol Bolten?" She stammers " yes and is this Rosy's room?"
" omg omg omg, this has to be a dream. Jack is standing  there, no here , infront  of me. He is real, yes he is real  and he is here omg" she says to herself. I think she has gone crazy.  We just stare as she whispers to herself. " Lady we asked a question " Mikey  says losing his patience.
" um come in, yes this is Ro-sy's ro-om" she gives us a weird look , like she can't believe  who we  are asking for. We enter the box size room, so tiny, I can't believe  two people  have to share this. It looks smaller than my closet.

" Please sit" she says offering  us to sit on the bed. " Where is Rosy?"' I ask looking around ."She is not yet back, but dont worry, she is a routine girl.  She will be back in about thirty  three minutes  and twenty seven seconds " she says while staring at her watch. Mikey and I laugh a bit , I'm sure he is checking  her out, he is definitely  checking  her out.
After sitting and chatting  with this girl " Natalie" for a little over thirty  minutes the door creaks open and there she is. Her eyes widen like she has seen a ghost and I smile.........

*************************
A shout out to  HAILEY _XX_ for the love and support😉
********************
Thanks for reading chapter five of " MY FOREVER " I appreciate  your support  so much . Dont forget to comment, vote and correct me where  necessary.  Whatever you feel like is going to happen please share I would  love to know your thoughts. Again thanks a lot a lot , lots of love❤❤❤❤❤❤