CHAPTER 7 - Rosy pov

If things could get more wierd between Jack and I, they just did. I barely know him, I just met him a few days ago. Why in the world would he call me this early I mean the  entire world is still asleep at this time. The entire world except for him ofcourse.

I'm a monster in the morning  especially if someone disrupts my precious sleep that's just annoying and disrespectful. Why can't people be patient and wait for for us to wake up . I pick up the call

" I am still  sleeping, I wake up at 07:30 . So if you want talk call around 08:00 like every normal human being does , bye."  I hang up and let out a groan. He is getting way too comfortable  with me and I don't like it. I love to sleep and no one should come between me and my sweet dreams. As I'm about to drift back in to the dream world

" Ring" "Ring"

I groan loudly and kick my legs. Can this thing just  shut up? I ignore it hoping for my phone to stop ringing but it doesn't stop.

" Please answer your damn phone Rosy, gosh" Natalie barks while she kicks out of bed and walks out the room. Maybe she is going to sleep in the next room, she seems to be bonding with those Russian girls . I couldn't have cared any less.
Jack is definitely  the annoying persistant type I dont know why hei s giving more of hus attention . He makes me wonder if he is blind to not see all the back off signs I've sent by ignoring his call.

" Hey" he says. Really? Hey?
"What do you want Jack?" I say sounding annoyed as hell because I am.

" That is not very polite Roe. No good morning  or how are you and the hanging up part wow that one blew me away . What is  wrong , did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I'm not awake doofus I'm still sleeping.

He is  pushing it really hard
" What time is it?" I ask

"It is 06:28, why do you ask?"
Now I'm completely  awake there is no way I'm going to be winning a few more minutes  of sleep back.

" It is too early to be calling people. Anyways what time do you wake up"

" Well I wake up at 05:00 every morning and go to the gym or go for a jog around the block. What is up with the questions Roe?" Oh so that's how he is maintaining  his hot bod .

" I didn't need you to elaborate all I asked was what time you wake up that's it. Well forget about it what do you want?"

" Mmh you're  cranky in the morning. Well I just wanted to ask if you're available today. "

" oh no, actually I'm going to be busy the whole week . I have a lot of work to do" I say more relaxed , it feels like he wanted to ask me out.
"That's fine I just wanted us to hang out. I enjoyed  yesterday.  I hope we can  hang out soon."

Natalie enters the room with that constant scowl I feel she has tattooed on her face
"Yeah me too"
If staring could kill you I would probably  be six feet under right now because the death glare that Natalie is giving me is intense. Her blue eyes are piercing and also judgemental. She changes into her yoga pants and sports bra  while I'm still talking to Jack about random stuff.

"Yeah, bye. " I finally say.
" Were you talking to Jack?" She asks while tying  her shoe laces. I nod feeling to confused  to put my thoughts into words. Natalie doesn't  care about me so her inquisitive  behaviour is kinda freaking  me out. I saw a different side to her yesterday  . A fun side i never knew existed."Well some girls are just lucky aren't  they?" She says while leaving the room.

I dont know what it is with her, I just can't understand her. I don't trust her at all, maybe because  of the way she looks at me that makes me feel uneasy. Her eyes  make me feel judged and uncomfortable.  To add to it she hasn't been very nice and she barely  talks to me.

Anyway my arm is getting better so that's something to be happy about, right? Jack assured me that I wasn't badly hurt , he said my cast was just dramatic and over the top( major eye rolling. I get out of bed and get ready for the day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow , what a long day at campus. I'm finally at the mall ready to buy my dress for my interview at the restaurant later this week. I hate shopping , what is the fun in walking  from shop to shop hoping to find something you would like, its exhausting . I already got cute white heels and now I just need a dress to go with them. After hours and hours okay okay minutes and minutes of looking I finally find a figure hugging dress with a v cut neckline . I try it in the fitting room and take a few pictures . I send them to Becka . When she sends an OMG that's accompanied by fire emojis I knew I got it right. The dress hugged my body beautifully and I think I looked both hot and decent if I do say so myself.

After paying and catching  an  Uber back to my room. I sit and let my head wonder. It's one of my favourite things to do. Lay in the dark on my bed and just allow myself to think about everything . The thing that occupies my mind is Jack again. I have accepted that he has taken over my thoughts. I'm not one to live in denial. If I know I'm facing something  I accept and face it. Whats the use in denying  something that you know is real. Questions come flooding in why, why did he have to come back to my life. Why did he have to be all buddy buddy with me like  it's normal. I'm confused  I can't deny that. As I think more I finally fall asleep.

^^^^^^^^ 2 days later^^^^^^^^

After dressing and curling my hair I apply lip gloss on my lips and stare at myself in the mirror. I look different, I look great. Have you ever looked so good that you take your own breath away. I really need to start wearing dresses more. I quickly  take a picture of myself and send it to Becka who calls  back almost immediately.

" Holy chicken nuggets, are you going there for a job interview  or are you  going there  to seduce my brother?"

I giggle " You are crazy Becka"
" You look breath taking Rosy. See what I'm talking  about? If only that cast was not there but you look gorgeous, you're pulling the look even with that thing on"

I roll my eyes " I need to go now, wish me luck"
" Good luck and dont complain  if Rob makes a move after all you  are wearing  that dress for him. Bye" she laughs and hangs up.

I request an Uber and as soon as it arrives I'm off to Rob's Grill and Bar. It's a beautiful  restaurant  near the beach. The view of the blue sea and white sand is incredible . The decor is also modern and fancy. The food is to die for.

I'm welcomed and lead to Rob's office. Rob is a good looking  guy is well built. He is not formal at all the dude wearing is shorts and a t-shirt  to work and he is the boss. He also surfs , that little bonus. I have never really had a conversation  with him  but all I know is that he is a flirt . He is always  wearing  a smile when I see him and he is cheerful and playful.

As I expected he floods me with endless compliments from the beginning to the end of the interview.  And.......

YES! I got the job. My training starts next week and I'm excited. I have been looking for a job forever. Now I'm going to earn some money .

As I'm walking from Rob's offices to the exit door my eyes lock with familiar  green eyes that travel down my body and up again slowly . Everytime he does this I freeze and I shift uncomfortably.  After what feels like hours he smirks and motions for me to come to his table........................

*******************
Thank you for reading chapter 7 of " MY FOREVER" I appreciate  it a lot. Please comment, vote and correct me where necessary. I would love to know what you think will happen in the story so feel free to let me know. Remember your support means a lot to me so thanks for reading  love yah❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤