CHAPTER 24 - Rosy pov

The air felt dry as i got off the plane into the airport. I was extremely exhausted since I rushed from the restaurant straight to the airport. I couldn't wait to reach the hotel and sleep for a few hours before going to the party.

I was really disappointed that none of my friends could make it, not even Denzel who cancelled last minute because of something that came up. I walked through the airport with my zombie face, hair in a messy bun, sweatpants and sweatshirt with dimmed sunglasses.

After collecting my bag I went straight to the driver with my name written in bold on a board I hopped in and nodded off in the car without realising. A few minutes later I'm woken up and walked into the massive hotel.

MARIA

The hotel I will be staying in looked quite grand on the outside as I went in to check in. As soon as I entered my room I plopped on the bed and gosh slept like a baby on the plush bed.
I slept a good three hours before I heard the ring of the room's telephone. Rubbing my eyes I pick the call

"Hello."

"Good afternoon Ms Steinfield. There is a delivery for you Ma'am should I send your delivery up now?" The kind receptionist asked.
"Uhm yeah , you can send it up now." I said whilst getting out of bed .

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door, behind the door stood a tall guy carrying a large matte black coloured box with a pearl white ribbon at the top.

"Thank you" I say as the charming man left the room. I was one hundred percent sure where the gift came from so I was excited.
Whoever said food is the way to a man's heart lied, food is the way to a girl's heart. I smiled as I opened the box and found it full of snacks. A life supply of chocolates, crackers, cookies, chips,e.t.c. of the side was a hand written note

Thanks for coming
JB

I took my phone instantly and called.

"Hi" I heard the voice through the phone.

" I see what you're trying to do here. It is a good attempt but it will take more than a box of food to woo me Mr Bolten." I said smiling ear to ear.

"Well it was worth the shot. So tell me how you're liking the hotel." He says

"Oooh it's wonderful, the bed is so soft I want to take it home with me .The view..... breathtaking " I say and throw myself on the bed giggling.

"Don't be too comfortable, the party is starting in a few hours. The driver will come and pick you up at 18:30." He says.

"Don't worry about me, I will be there on time. Just worry about making sure everything is perfect for your mom. Oh I can't wait to meet her. So how is the surprise going to be like?" I ask

"Jack?........ Jack are you still there" I ask hearing the dead silence behind the phone.

"Uhm yeah, yeah well it's time to board the jet. She is coming , I wouldn't want her to suspect anything just before the big surprise. I have to go but i can't wait to see you tonight okay, bye." He quickly says and hangs up simultaneously as I said goodbye.

It's okay, he is busy getting things ready for the party. I probably shouldn't have called him and asked him about the party knowing very well he is spending the whole day with his mom.
I decide to take a shower , maybe after I should go down and grab something to eat before getting ready

The thought of seeing him today kept me up for the past three days because of the excitement. I couldn't believe the day was finally here. Oooh I felt his presence in every corner of the shower as the water drizzled down my body. My smile widening by the minute. As the therapeutic hugs of water flowed down my body I gave into the pleasure of the euphoric shower