Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

+5-6+

3.1K 109 38
By Baby_DJ38

Prologue 5-6

Chapter 5: Exceptional Trial! + Chapter 6: Warm Hearted Principal

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - hallway]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Funaa~!!!"

"Hee, heeeeeeee! We're goners! Run away~~!!"

The ghosts scramble away as I return back Grim's flame to normal temperature.

"E-eh? We..won?"

"You said as if you never won. Oh wait, maybe he did never won." I mumble the last part softly and laugh. "Ha-hee.. That was scar...No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that that, ghosts? You done?" Maybe you weren't "scared" but you did look dumb.

Then someone barges in.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper."

"Crowley, please knock next time. As the headmaster, you should know something as simple as that." Then he made this 👉👈 hand pose and shrunk under my stare. "Stop it, get some help."

"Uh, anyway, the dorm look so much better now. Just how did you manage to change it in such amount of time?" Crowley inspect the changes we did as I told the puppets to hide through my mind.

"I have my ways."

"Now the dorm is much more safer now that I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" No one even ask wtf. Shut up, Grim.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?"

I explained everything to Crowley as he nodded in understanding.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmmm....For you two to work together to get rid of them."

I gave him my creepy smile.

"And you couldn't even think to tell me before we get here? Ara ara, your a naughty one. We're you planning this all along?" He shook his head continually as he felt shiver down his spine. "I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. She were just standing there watching."

"Mhm." I only agreeing along.

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts."

I groaned along with Grim.

"But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts!"

"And I'm tired."

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans and I'll let you have your sleep. For I am gracious. Now then, Transformation Potion!" He gulp down a strange liquid and turn into a ghost. Does anyone not gonna ask why does he have that?

Grim eyes sparkle at the word "tuna" but then gloom back.

"Eeeeeeeh, I don't wanna. This is a pain and I have to team up with them again..." I smirk at his sentence. "Oh? So you admit it. That we work together?"

"Grr! Shut up! This is the last time I'm gonna listen to you! And you have to give me the tuna!!!"

I continue to cover my mouth.

"No promises." I whistled out.

🔹

"Hee-haaa.... How 'bout that!" Grim panted in between his sentence.

"I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters. Hmmm.. Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony...that you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer. But...no matter how.." then he started muttering to himself.

"Ah, yes. Crowley, grim will stay with me since HE IS my familiar right? So I shall keep him."

"What now? Let a monster live here?"

I pointed to myself. And raised a brow. "You're the one who said it." He sweatdrop and nodded. "You're not gonna let it go huh. It can't be helped.
Alright."

"Funa!? Really??"

"However. I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, into school who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror. Also, I can't let you be a freeloader here until your memory return." I rolled my eyes.

"Well... talk about short-lived joy..."

"It never will." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?"

"Nada, i'm just saying I love Crowley." I wanna puke.

"W–what?! Uh...umm, anyway, Listen until the end. Concerning the fact that your soul was called here, the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being, you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free. But, other necessities you will have to provide for yourself. Seeing as you have nothing to your name... Fufu, here is my proposition."

What the fuck, that's a long ass speech.

"Am I gonna be like Aether?" I muttered again.

"No need to fret, I'll have you do maintenance and odd jobs around campus. From what I can see, you're pretty decent at cleaning. Would you two like to become the "handyman" of the school? This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds. You'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library. For I am gracious. However! Only after your work is done."

"Ugh, I'm gonna be just like Aether! Just the difference is I'm an errand girl and I don't have a sibling to search for! Either way, it's troublesome. Poor Aether, just let him meet his sis!"

I, without knowing that Crowley been watching me murmuring, plopped down to the now shiny and clean floor and sighed.

"Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that!
I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!" Grim whined.

"It's fine if you're unsatisifed. I'll simply toss you out again."

"Ffgnnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!"

"K, i'll be an errand girl." I sighed yet again, still on the floor.

"Wonderful. Then, you two
starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!" Then he walked up to me and nudges me. "Go away, I'm sad." I said, pouting.

"And why is that?"

"Because Mihoyo won't let Aether meet his sis and now he's all cold after finding out his sis actually the princess of the abyss mages! And I'm sad that I didn't get Kazuha on his banner! Jean and keqing came home and ruined my 50/50 pull! Yanno how painful that is?!" I shouted and started shaking Crowley as he started to get dizzy.

"Wait, you wouldn't know. You never played it. Oh well. Go along now, this gurl needs her sleep."

I shoo him out of the dorm. And then he just stand there looking at me.

"Oh, what's this?" I smirk and lean closer to him. "You want a goodbye kiss or goodnight kiss? Or both?"

His face turned red and shook his head.

"N–no! I–uh, just... thinking! Yeah, I'll go back now."

"See ya!"

I wave at him and head back inside.

🔹

Wednesday, 18 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 251 14
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...
1.2K 37 6
Director Crowley had announced an unexpected project and job for the students. Making a one hour movie, it will be a project for a couple of groups w...
17.5K 285 28
With all of the joyous moments and mishaps she experienced, Cassandra was ready to enjoy the remainder of the school year. Of course, there is no su...
15K 559 28
You had a bright future ahead as a pro hero. During your work study, the villain you had fought used his quirk to transport you into a different worl...