Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

+3+

3.9K 139 59
By Baby_DJ38

Prologue 3

Chapter 3: Cruel Answer!

🔹

[NRC - Mirror Chamber]

"You..."

Her feminine voice ruled the room as everything fell silent. Her every steps echo throughout the room. She move towards the cat with her hand position in a way Marionette does. She had him.

"Are my puppet."

As she pull her fingers together, then cat yelled, "Gah! It hurts!"

The students questioning look traversed to their features as they trying to process what had happened. In their eyes, Quiinn did nothing. Just a girl who did a weird hand move. But to her, to the cat, 5 strings attached to each of her fingers and those 5 strings lead to the cat.

One string attached to its head, the second and third strings attached to both its front leg/hand and the other two strings attached to both its back leg.

As she steps closer, the eerie it becomes.

She let go of him.

Her pink eyes glow brightly, but it wasn't the eyes of kindness, it's full of hatred.

The cat lower its head and took a step back from the gray haired girl.

She softened her gaze and pat the cat on the head. The cat yelped when she did so. She bring him to her arms and went back to Crowley side. The cat buried his head into the fabric belong to Quiinn in embarrassment.

"You have quite a control over your familiar–"

"He's not my familiar. We're nothing to each others eyes. We're just stranger. I've been telling you the whole fucking time." She said harshly.

"Y–you did?" He stuttered out.

"If you were listening to me before, you wouldn't embarrassed yourself. Or was it your deaf? Oh, I'm sorry then. It's my fault." She rolled her eyes as Crowley felt offended.

He coughed, trying to gained the students attention.

"Anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious. Someone help, please." As someone came to get the cat from Quiinn, she hold her hand up as a stop sign. "I'll take care of him."

"E–eh, why I that?" Crowley questioned, slightly tilted his head.

"I mean, it is MY familiar, isn't it? So I'll take responsibility." She glare at him as she usher the student to return back to his line. Crowley gave a sad look.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory Heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories....Hm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia, around at all..." He says and put his hand on his chin and look around.

"That's no different from usual, is it?" The brown haired guy said, clearly didn't give a fuck.

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" Dayum, this kid is so precious.

"If you're going to complain, you should've done it yourself." The beautiful man said to the turban guy. "Hmmm. But I don't really know anything about that guy." I'm sorry, even so, you can still invite him. It's not like it's a family event. This is the entrance ceremony ofc his presence is needed when he's the dorm leader of Diasomnia.

The students started murmuring again.

"By Draconia... Do they mean "that" Malleus Draconia?"

"Is he seriously attending this school?"

"Scary..."

They kept on whispering and murmuring to each other until someone spoke up.

"I was correct. I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seems the invitation "never arrived" again." A guy with black and magenta hair said.

"My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn't intend to exclude you." He said with a very "sorry" tone. 'That's a pure cap right there, sir.' Quiinn said in ber mind.

"His aura makes it hard to approach him." The redhead said as his eyes trailed to Quiinn. Feeling like she's been watched, she look around until her eyes land on the redhead. He quickly look away.

"It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia Dormitory can come with me....I hope this doesn't upset him..." He said with a sigh in the end of his sentence.

Before he could leave, Quiinn tug on his sleeve as he turned to face her.

"Hello there, do you need anything?"

"...Say hi to Malleus from/for me...even though I don't know him." He was quite surprised by her words. But nonetheless, he nodded and smile at her. "I will. Hope to see you around." Then he left with the rest of the Diasomnia students.

The redhead who Quiinn locked eyes with pass by her, not saying anything. But the two of them share a glance to each other and left.

"Oh, how gorgeous you are." A sudden comment that made Quiinn snapped her head at the beautiful man. He did a little bow and bring Quiinn's hand to his lips, a kiss was left. Quiinn never get greeted like this so she doesn't know each to do. So she instead thank him for the comment. "Thank you but, I'm not worthy to call gorgeous. You on the other hand, are beautiful, sir."

He felt the heat traveled to his cheek as he coughed.

"Why thank you, Miss..."

"Quiinn Shadowrain. Quiinn is fine. I don't like being call by my last name. You are...?" She tilted her head.

"Ah, how violating. I'm Vill Schoenheit."

"Such a beautiful name, just like the owner." She commented with a smile. For some reason, he felt his heart racing. He never experienced such thing before. So many people had called him by that word, beautiful and yet, only her words manage to make his heart race. Why is that? "I would like to talk with you more but I'm afraid I have to return with the rest. Until then."

He bow and Quiinn wave her hand at him. Also used the cat's paw to wave goodbye. The cat didn't seem to mind.

"Oh, your eyes are pretty."

The turban guy said with the glasses guy followed behind him.

"My name's Kalim Al-Asim! Call me Kalim! And this is Azul! Nice to meet you!"

He said as he shook Quiinn's arm. Quiinn sweatdrop at how bright he is. 'I need sunglasses.' She said to herself. "Quiinn Shadowrain. Just Quiinn is fine."

"Well Quiinn, it's nice to meet you. If you ever encountered any problems, you can find me at Monstro Lounge in Octavinelle. I may can help you. Until then." The guy with glasses who Quiinn learned his name's Azul, said and bid her farewell.

"Well, I too, have to make a move and head back. See ya around, Quiinn!" He wave at the gray haired girl. "See ya!"

Then the floating blue tablet slowly passed by her without saying anything. Quiinn thought it was weird but greeted with a wave.

It suddenly zoom out of the room like sonic as the students tried to catch up.

Then she felt a hand on her head.

She look up to the owner of the said hand. it was the brown haired guy with lion ears. He then pat her head as blooming flowers aura appears around her. 'Headpats!' She cheers. Then he left with the rest of the students.

"Then, Quiinn, I'm terribly sorry about this but...we must have you leave the school. Those without any talent for magic cannot be allowed to attend class here. There is no need to worry. The Dark Mirror will send you directly back from whence you came.
Enter the Gate, and picture your home clearly in your mind..." Quiinn nodded and lay back in the coffin with the cat.

'It won't work.' She said confidently in her mind. Because...

It was long gone.

And...

She has long forgotten her home.

"Oh, Dark Mirror! Guide this one back to the place they belong!"

"............"

Silence.

"Once more. Oh Dark Mirror! Guide this–"

"It is nowhere..."

The dark mirror finally answer back. "Eh?" Is the only word Crowley can let out. "The place they belong is nowhere in this world...It does not exist." Crowley frown for the millionth time. "This is the first time it's ever happened since I became Headmaster, what should be...Where exactly did you come from?"

"...I can't remember."

"What? You have no memory of your home?"

"No...but all the time I spent there, I still kept it close to heart. Tho, I can't seem to fucking remember where I'm from." She pat the cat's head.

"Well, this is quite troublesome. Let's go to the library and see if you can reme–"

"No." Quiinn protest.

"And why is that?" Quiinn kept silence. Thinking if she should tell him or let him ponder. She decided to tell him. "Because it was long gone and like the Dark Mirror said, it didn't exist. So it's no use searching for it."

"You're a mysterious one..."

"And besides, I don't even remember the name of my home. So how exactly do you want to search for it?"

🔹

Wednesday, 18 August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.4K 54
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ❞ ❝ ᴅᴏ ɪ ɴᴏᴡ? ❞ ❝ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ❞ Just a student getting by life at Night Raven...
14.3K 481 14
❝ why weren't you honest from the start? y'know I always thought she must've liked you, she's just a temptress, don't you know? she'll say she loves ...
5K 284 10
─ 𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 × 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈�...
158K 5.7K 77
❝𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ - 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ───┈♡♡♡┈── A billionaire gi...