Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第35章

5.9K 323 359
By woopsiedingles

"😐😐😐🐺👿👿💪⁉️ I'm angy at you kittens rn

Y'all's reaction was shit in the last chapter 🙄 You could've at least thanked me for keeping Flame-Donut-Whore alive 😐

Smh it's tempting me to kill him off in worse ways 😈👹⁉️ I've got a list Dw 👹👹👹

Maybe if you beg for forgiveness I won't 😐🐺💪🚂"
—Master😈

—————————————————

Two Days Later, in the morning.

I haven't allowed any guests yesterday, since I was a dumabss to think I could get over the Train shit in less than 24 hours lmao 😃  but today I feel somewhat better.

Today is a new day!

The sun was shining, the morning dew on the grass was shining, Sanemi's muscles were shining— a bright morning for a bright start.

...

Hol up—

I sat back up and looked out the window, double checking the scene, to see if i began hallucinating or some shit.

Aaaand I wasn't.

The Wind Pillar was standing just a few meters from my window, facing the right and talking to someone(whom I couldn't see from the angle).
Talking to someone calmly. That can't mean anything good.

It's a bad omen.

Plus he didn't have a shirt on(except a few bandages on his right arm). Who the fuck talks to someone half-naked???

That makes the omen worse. It's a double bad omen.

Omen down bad.

A knock came at the door, making my jolt.

"Yes????" I said, quickly moving back onto my bed and covering up my sins.

"Shrek-san, I've brought your medicine and breakfast." The child said, entering the room and placing it on the table.

'SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT—'

"Shinobu-sama said that she'll check up on you later at 1:00 this afternoon!" She said.

The girl then caught sight of the window. "Oh my, Shinazugawa-sama's just outside!"

I pursed my lips and nodded. "Mhm, looking mighty submissive and breedable, that guy."

She ignored my statement. "He seems to have finished talking to a younger student..." She opened the window.

I began reciting the Bee Movie script in my mind. 'Remember what Van said, why is your life more valuable than mine? Funny I just can't seem to recall that! I think something stinks in here! I love the smell of flowers. How do you like the smell of fla—'

"Good morning Shinazugawa-sama!" She waved, beaming a smile at the Pillar.

"Huh?" Looking pissed per usual, he walked up to the window. "Who the hell are you."

The girl deadpanned.

"Sup g." I nervously waved at him. "Uh— what you know about rolling down in the deep?"

His nose wrinkled, and his hand was dangerously on his sword. "The fuck. Why the fuck do you have wings."

"You see—" I rambled my mind for a excuse, averting my eyes from his form. "I was participating in Cummie Squad with a 23 year old man, and it just— happened, ya know."

He then drew his sword out, a dangerous look on his face.

I covered my uncontrollable grin with a hand, not taking my eyes off of the sword.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I giddily asked, the stupid ass smile still on my face. "Ahaha, when your brain goes numb you can call that mental freeze. When people talk too much—"

His mood did not get better. "Do you want to die?"

I raised a brow at him. "What do you think, pussy."

That was the last straw. I could just see the murderous intent oozing out of his soul.

I immediately slammed the window shut, locking it too. The child was shaken and ran out the door ahead of me.

And that's when I knew, I fucked up

"I'll give you ten seconds to run." Sanemi said, looking down at me from the window with a twitching smile. "Then, you're dead."

'Ok, I do want death, but there's no need to be so scary.' I sweatdropped, immediately standing up and running out the door. 'Foxy from FNAF lookin' ass—'

"No running!" Aoi exclaimed as I sprinted past her.

"SORRY ITS JUST IM GONNA DIE SO—" I yelled at her an apology, not slowing down.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE!" Shinazugawa screeched from not that far. "ZA WARUDO"

Receiving 'ManTracker' flashbacks, I burst into Tanjiro and the other's room.

"(Y/N)?!" Genya exclaimed.

"SHIT WRONG ROOM—" I actually was planning to hide under Inosuke's bed, but with the enraged Pillar approaching, I had no choice but to use Genya's room.

"Sorry broski, lemme just—" I slammed the door shut behind me and hid behind his bed, nervously gazing at the door.

"W— wha—" Genya stuttered, moving away from his spot. "What are you—"

"The Pussy Pillar's after me." I whispered, not taking my eyes off the door.

"Who—"

The door slammed open. "SO YOU'RE IN HERE?!"

"Brother?!" Genya said, standing up immediately. "What are you..."

They both fell into a state of shock.

Sanemi almost dropped his sword but regained composure quickly.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

'Shit.' I thought. 'They're family? They don't seem to be on good terms either—'

Genya averted his gaze, and fumbled with his fingers. "I came to the Butterfly Estate after a missio—"

"Leave." Shinazugawa hissed, his grip tightening on the sword to the point that it might crack.

"What?" A slight tone of dread was heard in Genya's voice as he took a small step back.

"Quit the Demon Slayer Corps!" Sanemi yelled, "How many times do I have to tell you?! Quit this bullshit immediately!"

Without another word, the Pillar spun around and slammed the door shut, stomping away down the corridor.

Genya stood still, his eyes not leaving the door. He seemed to be trembling a little.

I felt awkward, and guilty. I stood up from my hiding spot.
"Hey, uh— I'm sorry dude.."

"It's fine." Genya said, facing away.

'No it's not you lying b-'

I didn't press further, but I still felt guilty about leading his brother into his room, even if it was a accident.

"Do you— do you want a hug?" I asked. I didn't want to make him more uncomfortable than he already is.

He seemed to have tensed for a moment, before replying.
"Okay."

I hesitated for a moment, but reached out to wrap my arms around his waist.

Not gonna lie, he felt like a big teddy bear. I couldn't help but nuzzle my face into his back.

"If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always willing to listen." I said, hoping that it would help. And what I was saying was true, anyway.

I noticed his shoulders relaxing, and he faced my direction with a unreadable emotion. "Thank you."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

That's when Genya realized. 'There's a girl in my room. THERES A FUCKING GIRL IN MY ROOMFDVDGSVGXVXFSVDGD'

I saw him turn around and storm out the room, not bothering to close the door.

At first I thought that I did something wrong, but then remembered. "Oh yeah, I forgot he was weak against women."

I shrugged, and stood up to return to my room.

—————————————————

Shinobu did, in fact, visit at 1:00.

According to her, the wings were healing at a insane speed. Either than my other wounds littered around, I should be fully recovered in a week or so. Maybe cause the wings technically aren't my limbs.
I don't know, it's complicated. Let's not dwell on that too much since the author put absolutely no thought when inventing the quirk 😃 👍

"Oh, Shinobu-san." I called her before leaving. "Are Inosuke and the others free right now? I'm too lazy to get up from my bed to meet them."

"Of course." She replied, then left.

I internally screeched. 'HOW THE FUCK DO I GREET THEM?! DO I SAY "I'm sorry :D"?! BUT THEY'LL ASK WHY IM SORRY! WELL OBVIOUSLY IM SORRY FOR SIMPING FOR THE WHORE WHO ALMPST KILLED RENGOJU AND A SHIT TON OF OTHER THINGS I DONT KNOW—'

I took a big breath.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG—"

——————————————————

Feelin like a clown rn cause I've never been hugged before therefore I have zero ideas on how to write such a scene 🤡 ✌️

😐😐😐😐😐🔪🔪🗡
btw I'm still mad at y'all 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
181K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 44.6K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
469K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.