𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡

By W0lfGat3_

Platonic! Dsmp! Various x Hybrid! Male! Reader _____ "I just want to go back home, but I know that I can't." ... More

《 Prologue 》
《 Wishes 》
《 Sword Training 》
《 The Voices 》
《 The Journey 》
《 Market 》
《 Tubbo 》
《 Dream 》
《 (M/n) Vs. Dream Part 1 》
《 (M/n) Vs. Dream Part 2 》
《 Injuries 》
《 A Child 》
《 Hunting With Ranboo 》
《 Jschlatt and Quackity 》
《 Flower Crowns 》
《 The Mission 》
《 Upcoming 》
《 Hide Away 》
《 (M/n) Vs. Quackity 》
《 Captured/I'm Sorry 》
《 Willow Tree 》
《 Introduction of a Ram 》
《 Friend or Foe 》
《 A Story 》
《 The Beginning of a Puppet 》
《 Regret 》
《 The Letter 》
《 Broken 》
《 Keeping Them Safe 》
《 Blood Shed 》
《 Stay Safe, Punz 》
《 An Election? 》
《 Special Chapter: Actor AU 》
《 A New President? 》
《 Pogtopia and Techno 》
《 The Ruined Rebellion 》
《 What Are We?/A Festival? 》
《 The Festival Disaster 》
《 The End Of A New Beginning 》
《 Tommy's Exile/A New Arrival 》
《 I'm Your Son! 》
《 We'll Get Your Memories Back, Dad 》
《 Situations On Board 》
《 Visiting Tommy 》
《 Arguing With Dream 》
《 Who Do You Think You Are? 》
《 Finding A Way To Help Tommy Escape 》
《 At Its Finest 》
《 Roommates With Phil》
《 The Hog Hunt 》
《 You're Messing With The Wrong Goddess, XD 》
《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 1) 》
《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 2) 》
《 Causing Problems On Purpose 》
《 Getting Ready For Tomorrow 》
《 The Train Station 》
《 Life's but a Game 》
《 The Final Battle 》
《 Locked In Prison 》
《 Without You 》
《 Special Chapter: Childboo's Big Idea!/Snow Day 》
《 Walking Limbo of Nightmares 》
《 Welcome Home, Your Highness 》
《 A/n 》
《 Sequel Announcement 》

《 Doomsday 》

3.4K 172 76
By W0lfGat3_

Tw: death, blood, fighting, arson, cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Phil's breath trembled heavily as he held tightly onto the wither skulls in one hand and a trident in the other.

The loud screams and cries of both panic and pain echoed throughout the bloodshed of the night.

Footsteps rumbled the earth as many people ran back and forth, trying to fight off the withers that were narrowing on a few of the fighters.

Not knowing what was coming at him, a familiar figure had run right in front of him, taking the hit instead.

Fear swallowed up Phil's mind as his eyes shrunk in horror.

Reaching his arms out, he caught the falling body of the figure that had saved him.

The blonde raised a shaking hand towards the face of his savior and froze.

Blood dripped down the others lips as a throwing trident could be clearly seen piercing through the fallen person's abdomen.

Weak eyes gazed up at Phil as the said man tried to stop the bleeding.

"Phil?"

"Phil...?"

"Phi–"

Phil jerked his body upwards from the bed that he was laying in, sweat dripping down from his face and forehead.

"Phil? Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, capturing the others' attention.

The blonde felt tears swell up in his eyes as he pulled the younger into his chest, hugging them.

Confusion swirled in the figure's (E/c) eyes but their owner hugged back.

"(M/n)... I-I want you to be careful, okay? No matter what," Phil pleaded softly.

(M/n) furrowed his eyebrows a bit in confusion.

He didn't know what Phil was talking about so the only thing that he could do was just nod.

"I promise."

Phil released a shaky breath as he pulled away from the hug.

"Tea or coffee?" (M/n) asked as he pointed over at the freshly brewed hot drinks.

"Either is fine," Phil answered, causing the other to nod and pour the drinks into the mugs that the (H/c)ette had placed out.

The blonde ran a hand through his hair as a thought crossed his mind.

'What was that? Was that a nightmare... Or was that something that might happen?'

A nudge of something warm captured his attention and realized that it was (M/n) holding out a mug of hot tea out towards him.

"Thanks, mate."

Phil took the mug out of the other's hands and brought it to his lips.

(M/n) gazed at Phil's fearful expression which made the said blonde a lot more alerted than normal.

He could tell that the other didn't want to speak of it, so he stayed quiet.

All they had to do was wait for Techno, Tommy, and Dream, and they were ready to go.

Today was the end.

The fall that will shock many.

The fall that will be the finishing touches of L'manberg's end.

Huge wings dipped down behind Phil's figure, feathers being gently combed by the light breeze that would brush pass here and there.

A heavy sigh left the blonde's lips as their owner's eyes made eye contact with the ocean blue sky with snow white clouds that decorated the soundless waves of the world.

Reaching down, Phil allowed the green frosted grass tickle the tip of his fingers—ignoring the sudden chills that shivered up his spine.

A small gentle smile lifted upon his lips as four sets of footsteps came up walking from behind him.

Koral bounded up next to Phil's feet, pressing his body up against Phil's body so that he could feel at least some warmth that came and eradicated the older human hybrid.

Tommy's lips danced with a grin slipping onto them as he placed the palms of his hands onto his hips.

Despite feeling unsure, he wasn't gonna lie–he was surely happy to get something out of this.

At first, he was against this, but now?

He knew where Phil, Techno, and (M/n) were coming from.

All four of them had basically all been abandoned, exiled, and somewhat forgotten in L'manberg.

His sapphire blue hues danced and swam about in his eyes as the owner held up a sword and pointed it straight forward in the direction of L'manberg.

Techno could be seen with his arms crossing his chest with a blank look on his face.

The pinkette's long pink hair was no more.

It was now shoulder length–maybe a bit shorter, as striking red hues mixed with the short pink locks could be seen.

Red eyes bore ahead of the group as they held no emotion of remorse or pity.

Anger just built up in Techno's figure, finally relieved at the fact that he and the others will be receiving their long awaited revenge on L'manberg.

The final figure had (H/c) locks that were in (H/s) so that the bangs wouldn't get in their owner's face.

Mixture of both dull and bright (E/c) hues made contact with Phil's own pair.

Phil gave a reassuring smile at the (H/c) male.

(M/n) tsked a bit as he ran a hand over the hilt of the enchanted netherite blade that sat on his hip.

An enchanted crossbow could be seen on his figure as (S/c) fingers twirled a poison tipped arrow in their owner's hands.

The group was ready.

All they needed was to wait for Dream's plan to come into action once they were able to hold forward and wait for the cannons to be released.

A loud bark left Koral's muzzle as he charged forward, nearly falling face first into the snow multiple times.

"Hell yeah, let's get this going!" Tommy hollered with loud laughter leaving his lips.

"Tommy! Koral!" Phil scolded the two troublemakers.

"The voices demand blood," Techno sighed, running a hand through his short pink locks.

An animal skull sat nicely on Techno's face–which made the said male's red eyes seem like they were glowing in the dark.

(M/n) shook his head at the troublemakers before him but gave a ghost of a smile.

"Children."

The group of four and a dog could be seen standing in front of L'manberg, Dream yet to be seen or found.

Well, there was more than just one dog.

There were about over thirty or so dogs that surrounded Techno seeing as he thought it was a good idea to bring every single dog he had into the war.

Shadows laid upon the group in certain areas which made the (H/c)ette look up.

The creation that was currently looming over L'manberg was multiple squared islands made out of obsidian.

A look of understanding went across (M/n)'s face, realizing that this must be where the tnt will be coming from.

Even if he didn't like Dream, at least the said dirty blonde could be usual once in a while.

The (H/c)ette released a sigh from his lips as he looked away from the islands of obsidian blocks.

Koral was hopping around and rolling in the grass in between Tommy's feet–nearly tripping the said teen multiple times.

"Koral!" Tommy scolded lightly.

Koral lifted his head up, a confused look crossing his face, but returned with a bark.

The blonde haired teen crouched down, making eye contact with his small partner.

"Stay near me, okay? If you see a scary man with a flame shirt and a bandana, run the other way," Tommy ordered.

Koral's tail wagged back and forth before barking his reply, acting as if he knew what Tommy was talking about.

(M/n) sweatdropped before shaking his head in amusement, hiding a ghostly smile by looking away from the shorter.

The (H/c)ette stared ahead in silence, fidgeting a bit with one of the arrows he had unconsciously pulled out.

Quick and hurried footsteps could be heard making (E/c) eyes drift upwards and notice the familiar figure, a worried and frantic Tubbo.

Tommy was making eye contact with Tubbo, the two staring at each other in silence–not knowing what to say to one another.

Tubbo knew that this was Tommy's decision.

His decision to join Techno's side in all of this.

But only he wished even harder, he would be fighting along with Tommy and not against him.

All the dogs that Techno had could be seen surrounding him, ready to join the battle that was about to commence.

A familiar man with a blue beanie could be seen running up.

"What the hell are you doing?! This isn't a goddamn zoo, Techno!" Quackity exclaimed in disbelief, staring at the pack of dogs in surprise.

(M/n) stood on a nearby building with his arms crossing over his chest, a blank look on his face.

"Oh, you messed up! You messed up!" Techno replied as he splashed a potion onto his dogs that were currently charging at Quackity.

"What the hell?" Someone exclaimed.

"You messed up, Tubbo! Let loose the dogs of war!" Techno declared as Punz came up from the side and swung at him.

Koral went after Tommy–who was currently up against someone in the far distance.

"Let loose the hounds!" The pink haired male exclaimed.

"What!" Tubbo shouted.

"What are you doing!?" Quackity shouted.

"Let loose the hounds!" Techno repeated.

(M/n) hopped down from where he was currently stationed before bringing his blade up.

Two pairs of eyes met with each other again.

"Why hello there again, cutie."

A look of disgust appeared on (M/n)'s face when he realized who it was.

It was Sapnap.

"Yeah... No," the (H/c)ette bluntly replied as he and Sapnap attacked each other.

"Oh come on! Why not?" Sapnap playfully pouted despite holding a grin on his lips.

The loud sound of people fighting and yelling exploded into the once 'peaceful' atmosphere.

"Probably because I'm not interested? I would rather date someone non-existent than you," (M/n) simply answered.

Both swords clanged against each other before sliding down slowly, as the two met face to face.

Sapnap gave an offended look.

Before the dark haired male could even do anything, (M/n) kicked the shorter male in the abdomen–forcing Sapnap away from him.

The (H/c)ette moved away from Sapnap, causing the said male to go straight at Techno instead.

Techno's laughter could be heard, when the pinkette saw that he had been attacked by the dogs.

"You idiot!" Techno laughed.

"What the hell are you doing!" Quackity shouted.

"Sapnap really thought he was slick. He's like, "oh man, I'm about to jump Techno and nothing bad is going to happen"."

Techno went straight for Tubbo next, his dogs following not too long after.

"You realize we're just going to kill all these dogs as soon as you go, Techno," Quackity exclaimed from all the shouting.

"Why are there so many?" Puffy's voice piped up.

Jack and Sapnap came out of nowhere, attacking Techno once more.

(M/n) ran over to an ender chest, his eyebrows furrowed as he snatched up half a stack of wither skulls and half a stack of soul sand.

A look of disappointment lifted onto his face as he looked over at all the fighting.

"(M/n)!" Tommy's voice exclaimed.

(M/n) jerked his head over in the direction of where he had heard Tommy's voice.

His eyes widened in shock when he realized how Tommy's whole right arm seemed to be holding onto any skin, seeing as it was probably burnt off by someone's sword.

(E/c) eyes landed onto the pup that laid in Tommy's arms, breathing with pained wheezing.

The (H/c)ette ran over to the shorter blonde and fell to his knees to the now fallen blonde.

"What happened?" He asked, ripping some of his shirt off and wrapping around Koral's injured body.

Tommy's figure trembled as tears gathered up in his eyes, "Koral... He... He was just protecting me! I-I— We got ambushed by Punz."

(M/n) bit his bottom lip as he pulled out a potion of regeneration, "Give this to him, it should at least help some of the internal injuries."

Tommy weakly took the potion out of the other's hand.

The (H/c)ette clicked his tongue as he narrowed his eyes upon the blonde's injured arm.

He was about to rip more of his shirt before he was stopped.

Tommy shook his head, "I'll...be fine."

"Tommy," (M/n) gently scolded.

The blonde made eye contact with the (H/c)ette, shaking his head.

The (H/c) haired male frowned a bit, "It'll get infected."

"I don't care. Koral's life should be more important," Tommy lightly argued back.

(M/n) gave a deep sigh of disappointment.

Tommy opened the caped potion and brought it to Koral's muzzle, "Come on bud, I can't lose you too."

Koral whined and whimpered, but allowed himself to drink the healing potion.

(M/n) got back onto his feet, "Find Phil and stay with him."

Tommy stared at the ground for a few seconds before nodding his head as he got up onto his feet.

The blonde gently placed Koral into his arms before running off, trying his best to run slow enough that Koral wouldn't cry and whimper due to the pain.

(M/n) turned his attention back to the fighting situation and ran right back in.

Many of Techno's dogs were chasing down the people that the said pinkette had attacked.

A ghost sliver of amusement went across the (H/c)ette's face which quickly disappeared.

(M/n)'s eyes made eye contact with Techno with a quick second, the duo silently nodding as the pink haired male continued to fight.

One of Techno's plan were to make sure that the (H/c)ette's fighting was a certain minimum seeing as he wanted the (H/c)ette wanted to do something else.

And what was that plan?

Well, you'll just have to figure it out yourself.

The whole group was still waiting for Dream, still giving the dirty blonde male time from below–seeing as the said man was up in the sky setting up the tnt cannons.

"Where's Tubbo?" Tommy's voice asked from all the shouting.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Tubbo exclaimed.

The brunette teen was relieved that the younger teen still cared about him in a brotherly fashion.

"You know what? I'm feeling merciful. If you guys all back off and let me blow up this country, you can live!" Techno's voice shouted as he went at someone who was running away from him.

"What!" Puffy's voice exclaimed in shock.

Despite being chased, the pink haired man then sent out three fireworks, to indicate that they were ready for the withers.

(M/n)'s nose twitched, at the fact that he could smell the strong scent of gunpowder from above.

"The signal!" Techno hollered.

Tubbo gave a confused look.

Tommy stayed near Phil, trying his best to give Koral more health–the said pup laying in his owner's arms.

"Signal?"

"The signal!" Techno shouted once more.

(M/n) flicked his eyes over to Phil and Tommy, watching as the blonde haired man released a wither.

Soft laughter slipped between his lips, giving a grin which showed his sharp canines.

"What?!"

"Oh no!"

Slowly, more withers were being introduced with the help of Phil and (M/n).

"The bees!" Tubbo cried out in horror.

"Why did you spawn them on the bees?!"

"It's on me!" Puffy laughed out in fear as she was chased by a wither.

"Why are they shooting me?" Techno asked, realizing that one of the withers was aggro on him.

The pink haired made eye contact with the sheep hybrid, "What are you doing here?"

Everything was going haywire.

Fighting here and there.

More withers were being introduced and brought into the fight.

Tommy was making sure that he and Koral didn't get attacked even more, while cringing at the pain that was on his soon to be scarred arm.

(M/n) could be seen setting something up as well while helping with spawning in the withers.

The (H/c)ette wiped at the sweat that appeared on one of his brows.

(E/c) eyes glanced over in the direction of Phil before widening.

He quickly glanced at what he was doing before running forward.

He didn't care that he was being shot at by the wither.

He didn't care that others were trying to chase after him.

He had to protect both Phil and Tommy.

The duo didn't even see the incoming thrown trident coming at them.

With one strong push with the ball of his feet, he pushed Phil out of the way–taking the hurled trident attack, instead.

Phil and Tommy's eyes widened in horror.

Fear swallowed up Phil's mind as his eyes shrunk in horror.

Tommy stood there in both shock and horror.

Reaching his arms out, Phil caught the falling body of the figure that had saved both him and Tommy.

The blonde haired man raised a shaking hand towards the face of his savior and froze.

Blood dripped down the others lips as a throwing trident could be clearly seen piercing through the fallen person's abdomen.

Weak (E/c) eyes gazed up at Phil as the said man tried to stop the bleeding.

The (H/c)ette could feel his life slipping away from him.

He could feel the blood dripping down his lips and from his injuries.

Tommy had tears gathering up in his eyes as he fell to his knees and crawled over to the (H/c)ette's side.

Phil gazed at the trident that he was able to pull out with a broken look.

He brought his attention back to the soon to be lifeless (H/c)ette and pressed one of his hands up against the injury, trying to at least slow down all the bleeding.

(M/n) was gazing up at the sky with a blank look.

The memories that he had lost were all coming back, as if they were being washed back in by a strong current.

He could remember his father, his father's death back in the end, the murderous intent of his uncle, living in the nether for who knows how long, being found by Phil when he was younger, meeting Ranboo and practically adopting him.

The once dull and lifeless (E/c) hues seemed to return back to him.

Choked sobs from Tommy and Phil could be heard.

Weakly, a (S/c) hand lifted their hand up and landed onto Phil's cheek.

Phil jerked his head up when he saw the bright but slowly dulling (E/c) hues.

"(M/n)?" Phil whispered out, trying his best not to release the tears that wanted to shed.

The said (H/c)ette gave a pained but reassuring smile.

"Hey, dad? Promise me something, okay?" He gently said.

Phil and Tommy's eyes widened in shock when they realized that the dying man in Phil's arms had received his memories back in such a horrible way.

Phil gulped, "What? What is it, my son?"

(M/n) glanced between both Phil and Tommy before looking up at the sky.

"Promise me, that you'll forgive Ranboo. He's just a kid, he was brought onto the wrong path because I wasn't there for him... Promise me that you'll direct him onto the good path," (M/n) whispered, as his eyelids started to close.

Tommy broke out into full sobs, leaning forward onto (M/n)'s chest.

Phil's body trembled as he stared at the dying male in his arms, "Why? Do you really forgive him that easily?"

A weak and painful laugh left the (H/c) haired male's lips, "Kind of? He's just a kid going down the wrong path."

Phil watched the final heart on (M/n) wrist finally crack and release.

"I guess this is it, huh? Take care of (P/n) for me."

Phil choked on another sob as he watched the (H/c)ette's figure disappear from his hold.

Koral lifted his head up a bit, and gave a mournful howl.

The echoed sounds of screams and withers could be heard.

Phil shakily stood up, staring at the blood that was currently covering his hands.

Tommy stared up at Phil with a broken look on his face.

"Come on, we have to keep on fighting."

Phil's voice seemed to break Tommy out of his thoughts.

"It's what (M/n) would've wanted, anyways. He would want us to keep on fighting," Tommy agreed as he got up onto his feet.

Koral slowly got up onto his paws and wobbled over to Tommy and Phil's feet.

Tommy and Koral stared at each other before running back onto the battlefield, Phil following them right after.

Not too far away from the battlefield, a female could be seen standing in front of a tree.

This tree was once special to L'manberg, but now it is being burnt to the ground.

Niki stood in front of the burning tree, saluting to it.

People just kept shouting over each other, muffled voices only being heard.

"This guy's got a totem of undying! He's not on our side! He's gappling!" Tubbo's voice exclaimed.

At least five withers could be seen on the battlefield.

If there were more, they were clearly hiding due to being led somewhere else.

Not too long after, the tnt was released.

"Tubbo?" Tommy called out, worried for his friend despite being on the opposite side of the war.

"It's all gone," Ranboo breathed out in shock, staring at the destruction in front of him.

"What is the...what— Who is this?" Quackity asked.

Cackles left Techno's lips as he stared at all the destruction in front of him.

"Phil?" Tubbo squeaked out in shock.

"How much longer do we have to stall Phil?" Techno asked.

Koral barked as he tripped someone off of their feet before darting off, not wanting to be killed.

"I think we've done enough damage for the stall," Phil answered.

Not too long after, Dream finally released the tnt from their canons.

"Tubbo, look at me! Look at me, Tubbo!" Tommy shouted, trying to get his friend's attention.

"Look at your country fall, Tubbo! Look at it fall!" Techno shouted as he shot an arrow at Tubbo before turning away.

Tommy decided to show himself.

Even if he didn't care much about L'manberg anymore, he still cared about the people in it.

"You didn't have to do this. You could've had the discs, Techno! You didn't have to think about the discs, Techno! It was that they were for me! We could've had them!"

Techno made eye contact with Tommy.

The pink haired male knew that the blonde could possibly be an anti-hero in the future, but that didn't bother him right now.

"I don't care about the discs, Tommy! I was upfront with you from the start! The government has to go!" Techno shouted.

"You're selfish!" Tommy replied.

"Selfish? You've used me from the start, Tommy! You're wearing my helmet as we speak!" The pinkette exclaimed.

"You said we betrayed you! He said we were the ones that betrayed you!" Tommy hollered.

Laughter left Techno's lips.

Pain could clearly be seen in his eyes.

He even knew that (M/n) was dead.

"You betrayed me like twelve times!" Techno points out.

"Look at me. Look at me right now! You said you hated the government. She said we were the ones that betrayed you!" The blonde exclaimed.

"Yeah!" The pinkette agreed.

"You're the one that nearly killed Tubbo when Schlatt told you to! You're the one that betrayed us!" Tommy shouted.

"I was peer pressured! You're practically betraying me right now by going with both sides! You used me as a weapon! You won't– You've never thought of me as a friend, Tommy. You've just used me from the start. You saw me just as the blade. That's all I was to you. The blade! A weapon, well guess what?" Techno exclaimed.

Angry tears gathered up in the corner of Techno's eyes as he narrowed them upon Tommy's figure.

"I'm choosing what I fight for now and I'm going to destroy the government, Tommy! You all die! It's gone!"

Tubbo did his best to protect Tommy, by jumping in front of the attack.

However, both of them were hit by the fireworks, receiving burns on their skin.

"Look at me, please."

Techno kept getting shot by someone.

"Techno, look at me!" Tommy shouted.

"I am looking at you Tommy! I am the one that did this!" Techno exclaimed as he set off fireworks at Sapnap.

"Techno, you are our friend! And you know what?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy..." Techno trailed off.

"You and friendship," Tommy hissed out.

"You never thought of me as a friend, Tommy," the pinkette replied.

"For once in your life, listen to me!" Tommy tried to explain.

Techno frowned heavily, "I listened to you for weeks! What did you do? You went back to Tubbo just now! The guy that exiled you. That chose his country over you!"

"People are above the government. We–" Tommy was cut off.

Techno clutched onto his red and white cloak.

"I'm a person!" He shouted with tears clearly being seen in his eyes.

"If we don't– You are, Techno! So are we! You– The discs, the reason that this is because they were stolen from me! Nothing–"

Techno gritted his teeth, "Discs aren't people!"

"Nothing was taken from you here! You're selfish! You destroy what people do for your own self gain! You're selfish!" Tommy exclaimed.

"All of these problems are because of your government. Your government has caused all these issues. I believe in freedom, Tommy!" Techno replied.

"You don't believe it. When you were peer pressured, that's not freedom, that's you following what the government tells you to do."

Techno furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over at Tommy, "Bro. Tommy, that was like four months ago, okay?"

"It wasn't! You–" Tommy was cut off.

"I have–"

"Don't forget about the past right now, Techno! You're as bad as the government Techno," Tommy finally finished.

"Remember when (M/n) and I were sitting there alone against the whole government? And you and Wilbur just sat there on the sidelines and watched? Did you step in? Did you step in? Were you guys the ones that stepped in and said "don't worry (M/n) and Techno? We know you both are in a high pressure situation but we'll fight the world for you both"? No! You guys watched. You know what I did yesterday? When you were surrounded by like thirty people? The whole world was against you. I walked in. I was willing to fight all of them for you Tommy," Techno rambled.

Techno then took in a deep breath, "I would have been there. That is the difference between us."

"We spent hours together!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Don't speak to me of loyalty!" Techno exclaimed.

"No! You were my friend and you betrayed us!" The blonde haired teen shouted.

"You never thought of me as a friend!" The pinkette shouted back.

"The thing about this government is that it was–it didn't interfere with you!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Yes it did!" Techno replied.

"It didn't interfere with us! These were stolen by Dream. Why would you–"

"I don't care about discs! I care about freedom. The government. We can't have freedom with the government!" Techno states.

"You have your own freedom! Just let people love what they love, man!" Tommy hollered.

"Tommy," Techno said calmly.

"You're selfish, Techno!" Tommy huffed out.

"I used to think like that, Tommy. You know what they did to me?" Techno asked.

"You're selfish!" Tommy replied.

"They hunted me down. The whole butcher army and they executed me! I tried being peaceful, Tommy. But the government made it clear! I did, the government made it clear that we could not coexist," Techno points out.

"You blew up everything! You spawned withers! You've done it again. All you did is repeat history, but worse."

"You guys brought this upon yourselves! I was willing to live in my cottage and be chill. And just farm turtles, but you guys made it clear!" Techno continued on.

"After you blow up the government. That's not how it works!" Tommy exclaimed.

The firework Techno shot completely missed.

"That missed entirely, that's awkward."

Techno made eye contact with Tommy once more.

"Actions do have consequences Tommy. And these are the consequences! It's over!" Techno exclaimed as he chased after Quackity.

The first part of what Quackity couldn't be heard, but the final part of the sentence could.

"Narcotics one, because you did exactly this! You did this! You exploded–"

"I changed! I was willing to be peaceful and you guys said no!" Techno shouted.

"It doesn't matter!" Quackity replied.

"Exactly! If you guys aren't going–"

"Techno, you and (M/n) were meant to suffer the consequences for what you both did," Quackity hissed, not knowing that the (H/c) haired male was dead.

"This is the consequence for hunting me down!" Techno exclaimed as he drank another potion.

"It was no more than that. Yes, yes. You could have taken your punishment and left everything," Quackity points out.

"Take my punishment and left? You literally would have killed me! What did you mean left?" Techno said in disbelief.

"That's true. That's very true! But no, Techno. Listen. You had to and it was for L'manberg and it was probably—"

"You've become the tyrant!" Tommy exclaimed.

"The tyrant?" Techno questioned.

"You've become the tyrant," Tommy repeated.

"But one man, the world will be better. The world will be better without the government!" Techno hollered as he drifted down slowly after lunging himself into the air by his own trident.

"Air strike! Air strike!"

Phil's laughter could be heard from somewhere, amused at what was going on.

"It wouldn't be a final boss if I didn't have stages!" Techno points out.

"Yes! Yes! Go!" Phil hollered with joy despite holding something in his hands that belonged to a dead man.

"Tubbo?" Tommy questioned.

Koral stared at Phil and Techno with a broken look.

He wanted to stay with the two but knew he couldn't, so he followed Tommy and Tubbo–moving away from the battlefield.

The pup stared at his paws that were dyed red and remembered what it was.

It was blood that he had accidentally stepped through.

Koral knew who the blood belonged to, but the only thing that he could do was just mourn.

The fighting kept going on even though everyone already knew who the winners were.

"Not a fan of the government," Phil giggled out a bit.

"What– Since when, Phil?! When was this Phil!" Jack hollered.

"Since I was forced to kill my own son you idiot!" Phil answered loudly.

"You guys brought this upon yourselves! You know it!" Techno points out.

"Techno, where is the L'mantree?" Tommy asked, his voice cracking.

"I don't know what the L'mantree– I'm gonna be real with you. I don't know what that is. No one ever told me about it," Techno truthfully answered.

"It's gone!" Quackity hollered.

"It's gone!" Fundy shouted out in horror.

"It's-It's out. That's it," Quackity whispered.

"It's all gone. Everything! Everything is gone!" Fundy cried out.

"The downfall."

"Phi, you should probably get out of here! I'll hold them off! I'll hold them off, Phil" Techno exclaimed.

"Phil, how could you?" Jack asked.

"Wait, is the fight over? Did everyone just give up in despair?" Techno asked.

"The tree is gone, Techno," Phil answered.

"What is left to protect?" Jack asked in disbelief.

Techno stared at all the destruction that he, Dream, Phil, and (M/n) had caused.

(M/n) was long gone.

He was dead.

Someone had killed the (H/c)ette, earlier in the battle.

"I burnt the tree," Niki gently spoke up.

"Good work, Niki."

"Thank you."

Phil could be seen holding something in his hands.

It was a necklace.

The blonde haired man choked up a sob–trying not to cry.

It was an object that was being held up by a chain.

The object was a necklace of an eye of ender.

He wondered where it came from but couldn't question it as he stared ahead.

What he didn't know is that the necklace would become handy in the future.

Lifting the necklace up, Phil clipped it around his neck and wore it.

'I promise that I'll keep this necklace safe, (N/n).'

Techno came up to his side before leaving the battlefield that was once L'manberg.

Phil stayed still for a few more seconds before following right after.

L'manberg was finally gone.

But of course, the fighting would never end until evil was destroyed.

The necklace around Phil's neck shimmered and swirled before calming down.

This wasn't the end at all.

There were more fighting coming from abroad.

And of course, the story wasn't just gonna end.

It was just beginning.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 76 9
>REQUESTS CLOSED< Yandere dsmp x reader •Oneshots/Headcanons/Imagines (Doing it out of boredom, so don't expect anything too big :)
8.1K 157 25
This was made because I had a bunch of prompts and this is my first story on this platform None of the pictures are mine unless I have said that they...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...