From the Ashes

By _Amelie_and_Flare_

"Do you know what a Bear does with its prey, President Wallace?" Bear smiled, her eyes darkening, a snarling... More

{ Cover }
{ Files: Bear and Lovota }
{Cast}
{ Bears Epilogue }
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Culling of Section 17
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Mountain Men
16
17
18
19
Thank you
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Announcement
27
28
29
30
31
32
Camp Jaha
33
34
35
36
37
38
Announcement
39
40
41
43
44
Crimes
45
46
47
48
Sorry - don't worry, the book isn't ending
49

42

529 22 41
By _Amelie_and_Flare_

"'No one acts more
Foolish
Than a wise man in
Love'"

- Unknown

_____

。・°°・Kage・°°・。

"Good job, Kage, you've won the medal of being the dumbest team member. Is your IQ level on the floor or something," Raven hissed, slapping the boys outstretched hand as he tried to help her off the horse.

"It was just a mistake," Kage smiled, hoping the tears wouldn't trickle down his cheeks,"I've got butter fingers... in my defence, you guys gave me the gun."

"This isn't funny!" Raven huffed, pointing to Bear who walked off in the distance,"you could've hurt someone, you could've hurt Bear."

Would I... would I have hurt Bear?

I didn't meant to hurt Bear, if I did.

"I'm sorry-" Kage whispered, feeling a sob bubble up his throat.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it."

Biting on his lip, Kage looked over his shoulder to see Abby Griffin making their way towards the two. Just as she came to stand by his side, he rushed off, running across the grounds.

He didn't notice Miller seeking after him.

Rushing into his room, Kage slammed the door behind him, leaning up against it as a course scream of anguish tore from his throat. Tears suddenly trailing down his cheek, the boy gripped his hair, almost tearing it out.

"Why am I never good enough!" Kage screamed, biting his lips, causing droplets of blood to bubble up.

Suddenly standing up, the boy found himself flipping the small table beside his bed, the books towered on top skidding across the floor, torn pages flying across the room like white doves gone awry.

He was never good enough, from the day he was born, Kage was always disappointment in the eyes of those around him... except for his parents.

His teachers saw nothing useful in him that would benefit the ark.

His old friends saw nothing helpful in him that would rekindle their already lost friendship.

His old life, his younger self, seemed to sneer at himself in the mirror - disappointment clear in his eyes of what he had become.

No one important.

"Kage," a soft voice called from the doorway, as the sound of heavy shoes against the metal flooring could be heard, the door closing behind them.

"Go away!" Kage snarled, curling himself up, his head resting on his knees as his hands tore at his hair.

"No," the person smiled, coming to stand beside him,"get up, stop acting like an idiot and let's clean this mess."

Shaking his head like a child throwing a tantrum, Kage locked himself into place, not bothering to open his eyes and see who stood before him.

Suddenly, a hand gripped his upper arm,"stop doing that, you're going to hurt yourself-"

Thrashing around, Kage had pushed at the individual, causing them to loose their footing and fall to the ground.

"Wait, I'm sorry-" Kage cried out, looking up at the sound of the soft thump.

There, awkwardly laying on the broken table, was a confused Miller, his eyes wide like a cartoon character.

Smiling, the boy began to laugh, which really confused Kage.

"Wha-" Kage awkwardly stated,"why are you laughing?"

"I came in here to help you with this chaos, and it seems I made it worse," Miller laughed out, pulling at his shirt, as the fabric itched against his throat.

Ears tinting a fleshy red blush, Kage tore his eyes away from the sight, his hands coming up to cup the side of his face to hide his obvious crush.

"It's ok," Kage mumbled.

Feeling soft hands grasp his, Kage allowed himself to be yanked around like a rag doll, as Miller untangled the boy from a mess of his own limbs.

"What happened?" Miller enquired, looking at Kage with a small smile.

As the two stood up, Kage dusted off his pants, which were dyed with blotted dirt from riding the horse an hour ago.

"I don't want to talk about it," Kage whined, pouting slightly, as Ravens words echoed inside his skull.

To have a crush, is to feel crushed whenever we around, at least that's what Kage thought as his eyes mindlessly traced Millers face down to his plump, kissable lips.

But it was all really just a fantasy that he could never have, for Kage seemed to be stuck in a dream as he watched the boy grow into the man that stood before him.

Reaching out with tender hands, his fingers twitched slightly, before they smoothed over his skin. Watching his movements, slowly, Kage looked up to make eye contact with the boy who was already staring at him with an emotion swirling in his eyes that he could not read.

Smoothing his palm over his cheek, he pushed through the fear of it all, as his thumb slithered over his lips - creating shivers to erupt down both boys spine from the feeling of it all.

"May... I?" Kage whispered, stepping forward.

They were kindred in their first kiss, like a meadow with all its blooming flowers, as Miller pulled the boy forward and captured his stuttering lips with his.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that for a while," Miller breathed out between each pull away, his hands tracing the skin beneath his shirt, making Kage shiver in his wake.

Stumbling forward, the boy slammed him against the wall as his lips left his mouth, tracing marks of his own down to his neck. Leaning back slightly, Miller bit his lips in awe at the feeling of Kage nip against his shoulders.

Suddenly, Kage began to cry, slumping against the boys shoulder as his tears tickled Miller's skin.

"I try to be great," Kage hiccuped, as Miller stated down at him, encasing the boy in his arms as the both fell to the floor,"I really try to be."

"But you are great, Kage," Miller whispered, smoothening his air,"what did Raven do to you, tell me."

Scrunching up the front fabric of Miller's shirt, Kage bent his head down so that he couldn't meet eyes with him.

"It's not what she said now... it's what people have been saying my whole life," Kage mumbled, tasting blood on his lips.

Awkwardly smoothening his hair, Miller wasn't sure what to do, he had this weird sensation in his stomach that made him feel as if he was going to throw up, it was painful, guilty.

"Do you want me to get Bear?" He whispered, resting his chin ontop of Kages head.

"I've liked you since the moment we got off that bloody ship," Kage stuttered, slowly feeling the tension in his shoulders release.

Reaching around, Miller put one arm underneath his legs and the other behind his back, and lifted as he stood to his legs. Swaying in his grasp, Kage felt tiny as he sat on Miller's lap, the boy laying back on his bed.

"I've..." Miller started, leaning back as he stared at the metal roof,"I've liked you too... since the moment I saw you."

"What!" Kage rushed out, pulling away from leaning against Miller's stomach,"you've liked me to?"

"Still do," Miller smiled, resting his forehead against Kages,"Will do... for a while, until you break my heart."

"I think you'll break mine first," Kage whispered, closing his eyes.

"Break... the cutest guys heart?" Miller sighed,"not possible

Pulling away, Miller softly reached up and held Kages chin, before planting his soft, cut lips on his. It felt nice, the two realised, to just be like this - stuck in each others world.

Pulling away, Miller whispered in Kages ear,"I don't care what the others say... we all wouldn't have gotten this far without you."

Smiling, Kage hugged Miller around the neck, before brushing their lips together.

_________________________________

Authors note:

Chapter brought to you by your favourite bisexual. I take no refunds.

Every character part of the LGBTQIA+ community:

Bear 🐻Lesbian🐻
Reese 🌈Lesbian🌈
Lexa 🔥Lesbian🔥
Miller 🤝Gay🤝
Kage 🐎Pansexual🐎
Tangerine 🍊Pansexual🍊
Monty 🧪Pansexual🧪
Lovota 🐺Bisexual🐺
Clarke 💉Bisexual💉
Murphy 🔪Bisexual🔪
Ronin 🗡Bisexual🗡

To those who will comment that some of the character I've listed aren't shown to be of that sexuality, I do not give a flying fuck. This is a fanfic, I can do what I want, and this is how I saw them when I put how they acted in the book and show together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.1K 61
❝What's a kiss from a Grounder feel like, Murphy?❞ ❝I think you'll have to do it again so I can get a better idea.❞ ( JOHN MURPHY x FEMALE OC ) ( SEA...
58.9K 944 33
helpless. season 1 & 2 in which, athena griffin and 100 other teenagers are sent to the ground after 100 years. ❝kiss me.❞ i pause and look into his...
51.4K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
244K 8.8K 36
in which gabriella kane gets goes from a privledged troublemaker to a disposable criminal && john murphy enjoys every second of watching her break J...