Puppy Emoji ☺︎︎ ∫ JaemJen【✔】

By bbyjenomnom

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see i... More

☺︎︎ Hewo~ ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ Chapter One
☺︎︎ Chapter Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Ten
☺︎︎ Chapter Eleven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twelve
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fourteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Seventeen
☺︎︎ Chapter Eighteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Nineteen
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Eight
☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Nine
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-One
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Two
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Three
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Four
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Five
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Six
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Seven
☺︎︎ Chapter Sixty-Eight
☺︎︎ Epilogue

☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Two

969 71 1
By bbyjenomnom

"What the fuck?!" A shriek echoes through the apartment before someone harshly pulls Jaemin away from his own boyfriend.

Jaemin hisses in both pain and from disturbance, eyes glaring before they turn back to normal once he saw who the newcomers were.

Luckily, the two boys didn't see his red eyes due to not looking at him and instead were focusing on Jeno who blinks at them and rubs the area on his neck.

"Oh my gosh, Jeno, are you okay?" Mark asks first, frantically moving the confused boy around to see if there was something wrong or odd.

Once he turns the younger boy's head to the other side, he spots blood oozing out of Jeno's neck and he widens his eyes.

Gasping, he turns to Jaemin as Haechan was also staring at the blood on Jeno's neck. "What the hell did you do to him?!" Mark glares.

His boyfriend shakes his head and scowls at Jaemin, "better question yet, what are you?!" He raised his voice at the end.

Jaemin scoffs and tries to stand up, but Mark stops him by landing a kick to his stomach, resulting the boy to fall back down onto the floor with a loud grunt.

"Mark hyung!" Jeno screams at him, almost sounding like it was a scold. He turns to his boyfriend who was surprisingly calm and just rubbed his stomach like it was nothing.

"Stand back, Jeno!"

"Stop it!" The said boy yells at his friends and stands up to come over to Jaemin's side, checking up on him.

"Jeno–"

"Can you two please stop it and listen to what we have to say?!" Haechan and Mark flinched as they both looked at each other before turning to Jeno once again.

They watch their friend helping Jaemin stand up and kept on asking him if he was alright. "Pup, I'm okay, I promise." The older boy reassures him and kisses his temple.

Now Jeno's friends were confused since just a minute ago, Jaemin looked like he was hurting Jeno– pretty badly just by looking at the boy's neck.

Yet now, Jaemin's acting all gentle and caring as if he didn't do anything.

"Jeno," Mark calls the boy's name, having a strict look on his face. "What's going on?"

Jeno sighs deeply and glances at Jaemin, the latter nodding back before walking over to close the door. "Sit down, please." The younger boy gestures.

His friends hesitantly took a seat on the couch as Jaemin and Jeno were left standing up in front of them, "now, before I start, can you please promise me something?"

"Uhm... Sure..." Haechan mumbles, confused yet still managing to send a glare at Jaemin who only had a flat look.

"Don't freak out–"

"If you're saying we shouldn't we freak out, that means it's something bad. " He comments.

Rolling his eyes, Jeno glares back and crosses his arms. "Fine, you can freak out, just not loudly. Like, don't scream and all." He said.

Earning a shrug from the tanned male, Jeno purses his lips before saying, "wait– I need you to promise me two more things."

"And that is?"

"Don't hurt Jaemin hyung and keep this thing as a secret. A very important secret."

His friends raised a brow, although, still nodding their heads at his words. "Alright," Mark speaks for both him and his boyfriend.

Taking a deep breath, Jeno mindlessly reaches for Jaemin's hand and squeezes it, "my boyfriend's a vampire."

"Huh?" Mark mumbles out as Haechan suddenly started cackling. He nudges his boyfriend to stop and looks at Jeno in confusion, "what are you talking about?"

"Yeah, Jeno. Those shit aren't real, vampires, werewolves or whatever else is there are all just dumb and pathetic fanta–"

"AHH!" The couple screams when Jaemin crosses his arms and hisses at them loudly, eyes gone back to red while his sharp fangs were showing.

"What the fu–"

"What did I just say?" Jeno groans and turns to his boyfriend, "calm down, Jaemin hyung." He whispers and shuffles closer to the older boy's side.

Jaemin in instinct calms down, pulling his hand away from his boyfriend's grip before slithering it around Jeno's waist.

"Jeno, stop joking around–"

"I'm not!"

"Then what the hell are you doing there with him? Come over here and get aw–"

"For the love of God, you guys are making it harder for me to do this!" Jeno yells at them in frustration.

"Well we're obviously just looking out for you." Haechan said, eyes squinting at Jaemin's hand on Jeno's waist. "Besides, I already got some bad vibes from him since the beginning."

"Urgh!" Jeno ruffles his own hair and grips onto it, "I'm being serious here."

"I bet you two won't believe him when he says his cat talks." Jaemin spoke up.

Mark chuckles and quirks an eyebrow, "Bongsik? Please, we get how much Jeno adores his baby cat, but he's not delu–"

"That's it, both of you don't talk until I let you." Jeno grunts at his friends and crosses his arms with a huff, "now shush so we can finish quickly!"

His friends rolled their eyes, still not believing him yet listened anyways since Jeno looks really upset at them.

"I'm going to make it simple and quick for you, I'll be straightforward." The younger boy informs them, earning a nod.

"Jaemin hyung is a vampire, he has two vampire friends whom I've met and befriended as well, but he's not bad." He makes sure to emphasize, ignoring the shock look on his friends' faces.

"He takes care of me well, he protects me, he makes sure I'm okay and all that, he's a good boyfriend and soulmate."

"Bongsik is a familiar." He says next.

"A what?"

"A familiar, dumbass. A witch's pet or sidekick." Haechan remarks at his boyfriend who rolls his eyes.

"Excuse me?" A voice joins in, the newcomers turn to the feline who was on the shelf looking at them offended.

"Did Bongsik–"

"You're hearing things, baby." Haechan once again comments while Jeno was holding back his frustration.

"I'm more than just a pet or sidekick." Bongsik spoke again, tail whipping to the side.

"Oh what the–"

"Didn't I tell you guys to not say anything until I say so?!" Jaemin's boyfriend stomps his foot on the ground, scowling at them, eyes watering up.

"Shit, sorry." The tanned male nonchalantly apologizes and gestures for Jeno to continue.

"My dad was a wizard and my mom was just an ordinary human, they had me and– whatever, let's talk about this part later." Jeno said as he shakes his head.

Jaemin rubs his side gently while the other two boys kept quiet, very confused and just– lost. Mixed feelings with everything.

"My grandma gave Bongsik to me as a gift to protect me–" Mark snaps his head towards the said cat with wide eyes.

"And...hmm." Jeno hums, pondering in thought before lightening up, "oh yeah, and I let Jaemin feed himself from me."

"WHAT?!"

"My dear soulmate, well, I didn't really know on how to tell them..."

"Pup, see why I don't really like your friends?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 76 7
What happens when some puppet dudes appear in your home? Things turn to chaos.
1.6M 91.7K 42
╻a secret they need to hide╹ ❀ jaeyong ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the char...
3.5M 225K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 89K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...