☺︎︎ Chapter Six

On Monday, Jeno entered school with his eye not so swollen anymore, but it still looked brown-ish/black-ish.

He only gave a smile and waved off to those who asked what had happened and if he was okay, it's not painful anymore though, it just looks like that.

He did roll his eyes to those who started rumors about said black eye and to no surprise, more people bothered him for the rest of the day and so on.

"I heard Mark punched him because he got irritated." That one's funny, Mark would never and never has, been physically and mentally abusive towards him.

"I heard some dude gave that to him. Probably got jumped or something." First part is right, some dude did gave him that ugly black eye. Said dude is named Na Jaemin or something.

Last part is dumb, he hasn't experienced getting jumped, to his luck and thanks to his overprotective friends.

Speaking of Na Jaemin, Jeno's been waiting for Lucas' answer about the boy so they could talk about the situation, even befriend him if that was possible.

Mark said he hasn't seen Lucas that much since they currently don't have much practice these days, and they don't also have a lot of classes together.

Although, the tall basketball player does hangout with Na Jaemin himself. Outside of school actually, since the mysterious boy usually hangs out there or whatever.

They did ask him at one point, when they ran pass by Lucas who was (suffering) listening to Johnny and Jaehyun's argument about some type of good food.

Like who the fuck cares, good food is good food. Or maybe because he isn't as picky as those two idiots.

Lucas excuses himself along with Mark who approached him and asked the two arguing boys in his team if he could borrow Lucas for a moment.

They barely even cared, quickly waving them off and continuing whatever next argument was in their hands.

"Oh thank God, Mark. You're a life saver, I swear I almost snapped or something–"

"Hey uhm... We were wondering when can Jeno meet this Jaemin dude since he really wants to confront things with him, especially with this on his eye." Mark spat at the last part, pointing an accusing finger at Jeno's left eye.

Lucas winced at that, "oof, that looks... Is it still painful?" He asked hesitantly as he stared at the faded black eye, or well, now looking like a different type of mark. Though, he couldn't really point a finger on the word.

Jeno shook his head, "it's not... It just looks like that, I tried putting ointments and ice packs on it or anything that could help get rid of it but, it won't come off." He pouts.

Mark blinked as Lucas hummed at him, "well if you want to meet Jaemin, you can try after school today. He's usually at the back of the building or something." He shrugged.

The brunet beamed as Mark cuts in, "I'll go with." He said and drapes an arm around his friend's shoulders as a habit.

"Go where and who?" A honey-like voice joins in as they all turned to the person who was drinking a can of Fanta.