☺︎︎ Chapter Seventeen

Mark and Haechan were freaking out, why? Oh it's nothing bad. It's not like Jeno had just told them two weeks after that Na Jaemin had walked him home, twice, and was actually willing to do it.

And still is. Yes, Jaemin has been walking Jeno home when it was just them two, which was funny because Jeno's friends were still busy and Lucas' absence were extending.

He's probably just lazing around and not actually sick.

Yeah, not bad at all.

"HE HAD RED EYES?"

Okay, except that one.

Jeno nodded with a hum, lips softly curled into a smile with his eyes crinkled into crescent moons. "They were endearing." He comments.

Mark gapes his mouth open, shocked and unable to blink for a while. Haechan almost fainting and had to pinch himself to keep back on track of the main concern.

"Jeno, what if he's..."

"A monster– ow!" Haechan winced with a yelp, receiving another harsh pinch from Mark who glared at him.

Jeno rolled his eyes and continued to wash his hands as the three of them were in the boys bathroom just after they all had finished their last classes.

"I don't know, I could be seeing things but I wouldn't mind." He shrugged.

Mark finally blinks normally and shrieks, "how could you be so normal and calm with this? Your soulmate literally had red eyes!"

"They could be contacts, I don't know Jaemin hyung that well yet. I'm still learning about him, Markue hyung." The brunet smiled, grabbing his backpack and walking out of the bathroom with his friends following him.

"Yeah well but–"

"Mark!" A voice calls behind them, resulting them to turn around to see Johnny running up to them.

"Oh, hey wassup man."

"Please don't ever say that again," Haechan grimaced and scrunched his nose after hearing his boyfriend say such words.

Mark huffs at him and raises a brow at Johnny, "okay actually what do you need? Because I'm having a serious conversation with Jeno right now about his soulmate."

"Coach is calling us for an important meeting, probably about the game and shit like that." The tall boy said, not really panting heavily as much as Haechan would've liked to bet on it.

"But we don't have practice." Mark baffled, clearly confused as he thought today was a day off from basketball.

"Exactly, it's an extra practice. I think about who we're competing against, you know how Yuta could be so competitive and starts threatening the other team, saying that they can suck his ass if he was a bottom." Johnny rolled his eyes.

The raven haired boy scoffed and turns to the other two, smiling guiltily. "Sorry guys, I have basketball practice."

"Yes, we've heard Mark. We're right here listening to you and Johnny backstabbing Yuta." Haechan remarks, adding weird hand gestures.