Distant Memories

By yah_halo

A/N: - ch inspired - ss harem (but mostly Rusphil) - school setting More

Chapter 1: The Day Before the First Day of School
Chapter 2: Early Morning in the Family
Chapter 3: The First Day of School
Chapter 4: The School Fight
Chapter 5: Something in the Past
Chapter 6: Dorm
Chapter 7: Roommates
Chapter 7.5: Roommates
Extra Chapter: A Day in the Life of Martial
Chapter 8: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 9: Break Time
Chapter 10: Forgiveness
Chapter 10.5: Forgiveness
Chapter 11: Another One
Extra Chapter: Their Reactions
Chapter 12: Not Just Another Day
Chapter 13: What Should I Do?
Chapter 14: Ready?
Chapter 15: Start of the Date
Chapter 16: Movie
Chapter 17: Trouble
Extra Chapter: Advice
Chapter 19: Don't Worry
Extra Chapter: Another day
Chapter 20: What do you need?
Chapter 21: Old Comrade
Extra Chapter (Random): MaPhilIndo group chat
Extra chapter (Random pt.2):
Chapter 22: We miss her
Chapter 23: Letter
Chapter 24: Dream
*not part of the story*
Chapter 25: Letter (chapter 23.5)
Chapter 26: Preparation
Chapter 27: Going to School
Chapter 28 - The Two Friends
Chapter 29: Hangout

Chapter 18: Let's See

118 7 1
By yah_halo

Martial's POV

North and I are on his private plane, to go to his place, because 'he needs to check something there'. What is it? I don't know.

I noticed that he looks worried as he is scrolling in his phone, so, I decided to ask, "Oi, what are you doing? Why are you still on your phone by the way?"

"Martial, we have a problem..." he replied.

"Problem? About what?" I worriedly asked, but to be honest, I feel like it has to do something with my sister. I don't know why I felt like that but maybe because she's my sibling, that's why.

"About your sister, you know about their date right? Something happened and she's with Spain and China now."

"No need to worry, Russia is there with her right. He'll protect her. I'm sure of that." I proudly said. But deep inside, I'm also really worried.

"Yeah, they are together. Nothing will happen to them." he replied.

"By the way, how did you know what's happening?" I curiously asked.

"Ohh, Phili's friends are following them and they are messaging me. I believe their names are...Indo and Malay." he replied as he showed me his phone.

"Oh those two. Yeah, you can trust them, they're good." I said. "I didn't know that you guys are close enough to give your number." I added.

"Nope. Not at all. All I want is some updates. You know that I don't give my number to people I don't really want to associate with, right?" he said. "And I the only people that knows it is my brother,. Russia, and obviously, you and your family. Because I think we are that close...right?" he added as he looked at me.

I stared at him and said, "Of course, what friends are for, right? You can count on me, always."

.
~back to the 'date'~

.

Phili's POV

"Kuya Ruski...why are they here?" I whispered to Kuya Ruski.

"I also don't know, Sunshine." he replied.

"Don't worry, it's not like we're gonna 'interrupt' you two. We just want to spend time you also. Is it alright?" China said with a smirk on his face.

"What if we don't want to?" Kuya Ruski said.

"We are not asking you, we are asking Phili, you know." Spain shrugged. "Well, what you say? The more the merrier, right~?" he added.

I don't know what to say. Personally, I just want it to be both of us, because that's what it supposed to be. I looked at Kuya Ruski and he looked very annoyed. I should really decline them.

"Sorry, China and Spain, but I already promised to be with Kuya Ruski. Maybe we could just hang out in other day." I suggested.

"Then what about we just do it now? You guys aren't doing anything. We could just-" China said but was interrupted. "-both of you could just leave. We are busy." Kuya Ruski said.

We walked away from them and went somewhere else. I looked back and saw that they were still talking to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 894 113
I HAVE TOO MANY STORY IDEAS!!! I flit from one to another. whhhyyy Cover art belongs to me Warning: May be cringe I warned yah plebs.
2.9K 125 62
Philippines, a girl who has a difficult past. She is going to an academy called "Countryhumans Academy" where countryhumans study. She will meet som...
3.8K 50 26
This is part 2 of Reader x Countryhumans (AU) no art in this is mine unless I said it was. very odd title also-- o k ~~~~~~~ Read first part if you'...
13.4K 433 26
UNKNOWN CONNECTIONS FROM THE PAST Sequel *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* Martial Law and Philippines have been working together since they met each other. They bot...