❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

By Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... More

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

6K 489 254
By Dipanwita86

Hello lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hope you all will like it.

****
A/N :

I've thought a lot about all of your views about Arnav's flirty approach. I also have a feeling that without clearing her MU, he shouldn't have done this. So decided to change his approach towards Khushi a bit. Hope you will like that.

* Thanks to all of you who helped me with your valuable views. Most importantly, RajeshreeDebadarsine thank you for your valuable suggestion.

$$ : Please do give a try My new TS/FS, "Wilted Dreams". Looking forward for your views.

*****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

*****

Continued from last part

Banner done by Shreya_VA

That man went out and called someone, "your job is done, ASR But, tell me something. Why would you want Sheetal to know about your marriage to Khushi so soon? I mean, it was better if she was unaware. Didn't you think so..."? He posed the question with some confusion.

Arnav smirked, "because I wanted her to suffer. She did a lot to be Mrs. ASR, Ankit, right? She wanted to be rich and have status in society and wanted to hurt Pari more through me. She thought nobody knew what she had done. She and her mother wanted to humiliate her further, taking advantage of her position being Mrs. ASR. Now, imagine Ankit, what she might've been going through knowing that Khushi would live the life SHE once wanted for herself. She would go mad thinking about all the possibilities of why did I marry Khushi when I apparently loved HER and I will enjoy her pain as long as possible". Arnav ground his teeth, thinking of Sheetal's plans for Khushi.

Ankit heard about ASR's ruthlessness and cruelty, but never thought he was this crooked. He not only broke her dream of being Mrs. ASR, but also let her know the devastating news of his marriage to the one she hated the most to make her suffer.

He fisted his palm, thinking of his sister's grief. How have they (Garima and Sheetal) harmed Khushi all this time? The way they planned to kill her. He shuddered thinking of that day. If not for ASR, then that truck would've rolled over her. How Garima planned the whole scenario. If it were up to him, would have killed them with his bare hands.

"But didn't you think it was too risky to let Sheetal know? I mean, now she'd become more vindictive. Most of all, we couldn't keep Sheetal tied up here for the rest of our lives. We would've to leave her at some point of time". He raised the actual concern.

Arnav heard him with patience. "I know what you're worried about. I know that we can't keep her there for long, and trust me I don't want that either. I might haven't done this if that was not needed. YOU, of all people knew that for a fact". He said a little harshly. "Don't worry about it as of now. I've decided what I'll do once she's out of there. Okay. You don't worry". Ankit just hummed.

Ankit wasn't feeling good about Sheetal. He knew these witches for a long time now. He was worried about his sister. They could go to any extent to hurt Khushi. But like Arnav said, he should've relaxed for now. They talked for some time, then dropped the call.

****

RAIZADA MANSION :
(Next Morning)

Khushi's slumber was disrupted by sunlight. She woke up with a jerk, seeing the time. She was late. She was supposed to prepare breakfast today as it was chula pujan rasam today. Dadi and Maa discussed it with her last night. How could she forget?

She was getting up, but something heavy on her waist stopped her from doing so. She looked down and was startled to see her husband. His arms were around her waist and face buried in her neck. Her heart was pounding, feeling his warm breath on her neck.

She gazed at his face and then looked down at his possessive hold on her waist, as if scared to lose her even in his sleep. She looked at his face again and saw some worry lines which she missed before, as if something was bothering him even in his sleep.

She caressed his worry lines lovingly. She forgot everything around her and about to kiss his head but stopped. She was shocked by her actions.

"What was I going to do? I...i... I was about to ki.... kis...kiss him. I was going to kiss a man who loved my sister. How could I forget that our marriage was not the real one? It came with an expiry date and I had to leave once she came back. Ho...how...how could I? No...no... It's not right. Whatever I was about to do was wrong. What I feel for Arnavji was utterly wrong. He's not behaving rudely with me, doesn't mean that he has started to feel something. What he was doing was just to make me comfortable with him. It means nothing...just nothing", she mumbled. Tears started to accumulate in her beautiful hazel eyes.

Khushi knew that she was falling for her husband. But he was not hers. He had someone else in his heart. But what about her heart? It was beyond her control now. She never felt that way for anyone before. Look at the game, fate was playing with her. She wouldn't even admit it to him because she knew it wasn't worth it.

He loved someone else. She knew that eventually her heart was going to break. Was that really so? She was getting suspicious of him and her surroundings. He kept something hidden from him for sure.

How could a groom, moreover a lover, take such a grave incident of his bride's, running away and then get a stranger as his bride with such calmness? That to the bride he claimed to be in love with? He was not even upset with her or her family for betraying him in such a gruesome way. As much as she knew about ASR, he loathed lies and betrayal. She was confused. Something was definitely fishy.

What was the truth? Who was the real ASR? Was he doing all this for any revenge? Or was there something else behind it? To whom should she talk about all this, dadi or anyone else? Then she shrugged her shoulders, thinking she might've been reading between the lines unnecessarily.

Her trance was broken when the alarm rang again. She once again looked at her husband and slowly removed his hand from her waist and went to get ready for the day without noticing that her dearest husband heard her every single word she spoke.

Arnav finally opened his eyes when Khushi went to the bathroom. His eyes were frosty. He was hurt when he realized that she still believed their marriage was fake.

He knew her doubts were not pointless. She should've had many confusions about all these ordeals, even then, how could she still treat their marriage as a fake one? He felt a stab through his heart.

******

Arnav woke up when Khushi tried to get up from the bed, but couldn't because of his hold. Even after realizing this, he didn't lose his hold. He wanted to see what she would do?

His heart fluttered when he sensed her coming toward him and felt her hot breath on his face. But to his dismay, she withdrew herself. He was sure that she wanted to kiss him, but something prevented her, and he had a fair idea what. Even then, he wanted to know what was going on in her heart.

******

Like he thought, she whispered everything she had in her heart all along, confirming all his doubts. She felt unwanted here, believing that this place belonged to her sister, Sheetal. She thinks their marriage came with an expiry date.

She had every right to think so because she wasn't aware of the reality. She had no idea that this place and Arnav Singh Raizada never belonged to her sister but HER. But, the major problem was, how could he suddenly reveal the whole truth to her?

He couldn't drop the bomb that he never loved anyone apart from her, least of all her murderer like Sheetal. It was all planned to marry HER, not that cunning bitch (no offense to anyone). If she got to know all this now, numerous questions would be raised. Especially about Sheetal's whereabouts. If Pari came to know that, he abducted her sister to marry HER, then what would've happened? Knowing how soft-hearted she is, she might've refused to stay with him and started hating him. He shuddered even to think about it. He couldn't allow that to happen.

Little did he know what FATE had planned for him and his Pari.

****

A knock broke his trance. He opened the door and saw that HP came to call him for breakfast. He was so muse in his thoughts that didn't notice when Khushi went down. He hurriedly got ready and went down for breakfast.

Raizada's dinninv Room with all the dishes Khushi made for her Chauka Pujan Rasam.

( Pics downloaded from Google

He was pleasantly surprised by the dishes on the table. "Mmm mm... Smells delicious. What's the occasion"? He inquired of his mother, but his eyes fixed on his fidgety wife.

"You forgot Chote! It was your WIFE's first rasoi"? His mother emphasized on the word 'wife' more than necessary only to make Khushi understand that now she's Arnav's wife, not anyone else and at the same time reprimanded him for forgetting the ritual.

Arnav stared at Pari and realized why she was so nervous. His mother's voice brought him back. "Chote, you need to take her to her home for PAG PHERA today, remember na"! Ratna reminded her son.

Arnav glared at his mother for mentioning GH as Khushi's home. He didn't want her to go there. He knew as soon as she stepped into that house, Garima would start her ranting. His mother shook him to get his attention, "huh! What Mamma"? He frowned at his mother.

"I was talking to you! Did you hear a thing? Khushi had to go to her home to perform the ritual". Ratna was about to tell him more about it, but his stern voice stopped her. "THIS is HER HOME from now on, Mom and I would not allow her to go to Lucknow for some freaking ritual".

Khushi was baffled, seeing him so angry for the first time since they met. She looked at him scared, but others understood his worry. Khushi was going to say something, but Ratna didn't let her. She didn't want Khushi to get scolded by her son on her first day itself.

"Chote! Stop behaving like a jerk, hear me out first! Khushi did not need to travel to Lucknow because Guptas came here last night to stay here for some days. They were going to stay in her buaji's house at Laxminagar. So, Khushi bitiya had to go there for her pag-phera, not Lucknow". She spoke in a grumbling tone.

"What? They're here in Delhi? But I didn't know anything. None of you felt it important to tell me". He snapped and looked at Khushi, but she looked down and started fiddling with her fingers. She completely forgot to inform him about it, but that was not intentional. Arnav glanced at her intensely.

Everyone noticed that he's upset. Ratna decided to step in and calm him down as she was aware of his wrath. She knew because of Garima, her son didn't want Khushi to travel to Lucknow alone. He was anxious about her safety with Garima around. But, Khushi didn't know that, and she might've misunderstood his overprotective protectiveness. As a mother, she didn't want her to misunderstand him, as they already had so much on their plates. She didn't want to add more.

She was worried too, and that is why she was going to suggest that he should go with Khushi, but only if her son listened to her completely. But no, he had to intervene before she completed. She sighed.

"Yes Chote! They came here last night. Shashiji spoke to your father. Madhumatiji was concerned for Khushi, so they came here. I was about to tell you, but you and your anger. It was always on your nose tip", she complained.

"Don't scare that poor soul with your wrath, chote-maharaj. Look at her, she looks like a deer caught in the headlights"! His dad teased him to ease up his mood. Arnav glared at him for his untimely jester.

Dadi finally intervened, "Adit, chote both of you, stop it. Bitiya cooked breakfast for the first time, so we should focus on that as of now, and chote! You've to give her some gifts. Okay! Now concentrate on the food, everyone".

"Khushi, beta, take your seat". Aditya told her fondly. "No papaji, you all, please start, I will eat later". Arnav squeezed his jaw. He glared at her. Khushi shuddered to see his glaring eyes. She was confused. What did she do now? What has happened to him all of a sudden?

She thought to ask him later but before that, she heard her husband's austere voice, "sit beside me Khushi. It's an old-age tradition of this family that husband and wife should eat together and YOU, KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, ARE MY WIFE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. IT'S NOT SOME TEMPORARY ARRANGEMENT, FOR A DAY OR TWO, IT'S A LIFETIME THING. SO, STARTING TODAY, YOU WILL SIT WITH ME AND WILL HAVE YOUR FOOD, EVERYDAY. UNDERSTAND"? He gritted his teeth while saying every word.

Khushi nodded vigorously and sat down quickly. She was shaken by his outburst. This is the first time she's faced a bit of ASR's coldness, which she heard before.

He tried to drill some sense into her without disclosing much. He wanted to make it clear that this marriage is permanent, not a temporary deal as she believed. He wanted to erase her uncertainties regarding their marriage and Sheetal. He hoped against hope that he took some of that insecurity out of her heart. He sighed and started having his food.

Everyone looked at each other disturbed, but said nothing. No one was brave enough to open his or her mouth when he was angry, not even his father. There was a pin drop silence on the table. Everybody was eating silently.

"Uh...umm... bhabi when you came back na we will go to shopping okay? As dadi said, I should have given you something as well na, but I didn't buy anything for you. No one told me anything before," she pouted. "Now, we will go to the best shopping mall and shop for you, okay"? Khushi was very surprised by Anjali. She thought she didn't like her, as she didn't meet her even once till she came here.

"Uh...uh. woo...umm...okay, but you're a child, Anjali. What was the need to gift me? I should give you something. You tell me what you" she was forced to stop by Anjali's sherik. "What? Did you call ME, Anjali Raizada, a child? Not fair. I am not a child. I am a big girl of 18 years. I will give you a gift,, but I also like your idea of gifting me as well. So, it's a deal, okay? You will give a gift and I will do the same. Okay" and held her hand to seal the deal. Khushi smiled heartily at Anjali's cheerful attitude and shook her hand with her. Everyone was relieved to see a genuine smile on her face for the first time till she came here, and they mentally thanked Anjali for that.

Finally, they completed the breakfast and praised her for her cooking skills. Everyone gifted her, but her eyes were on her husband. She wanted to know what he thought about her cooking. Her face dropped when he got up to go, but soon a full-blown smile lit on her face when Arnav came back and said, "the food was delicious. I loved it. Particularly my favorite Kheer. I would love to eat such delicious food made by my wife henceforth". He tried to smile a bit, watching her upset face.

He went to his room without saying much, followed by Aman. Dadi looked at his back worriedly. She knew he was disturbed about something, but what? Her trance was broken by Anjali's squealing.

"Yayyyyyy bhabiiii darling! You've done a miracle. Bhai has never praised anybody's food before, not even Mom's. He ate quietly and went away. That's it. He never praises anyone, but did today. Trust me when I say this. He loves you sooooooooo muchhh" and she hugged Khushi tightly and kissed her cheek.

Anjali rushed into her room chanting "lurveeee is in the airrrr" leaving her hyperventilating and blushing bhabhi at her wake.

Khushi stood there smiling and blushing, thinking about her husband's words. How he assured her that no one can break their marriage, and it's not a temporary arrangement. No one can snatch HIM or HER position in this house away from her, not even Sheetal.

She realized that husband wanted to convey this. She took the empty kheer bowl and squeezed it into her heart as if she was hugging her husband. From now on, she would never feel scared for her marriage. Why should she do that? When she had her husband with her.

*****

ARSHI'S ROOM :

Aman didn't find Arnav in the room and was about to call him when he saw him standing by the pool lost in thought. "What's bothering you ASR? You busted at bhabi too. You look worried. Want to share", and put his hand on his shoulder, comfortingly.

Aman gasped, looking at Arnav's red eyes. It's not because of rage, but unshed tears. Not because of the rage, but because of the tears. He hugged his friend tightly. He never saw him so vulnerable. What happened to the ruthless, mighty ASR??

Before he could say anything, "she would never understand me, Ammy. Never. I am scared that if she got to know the entire truth, then...then what would happen? She will leave me, na? After so much struggle I got her, I can't lose her now. I... I... I can't leave without her, Ammy. She still only cared for Sheetal. Why did she keep talking about leaving me? Didn't she realize I needed her? Bol na"! Aman only managed to nod. Tears stung in Aman's eyes as well.

"An...and if she came to know that I had her sister kidnapped to marry her, then she would hate me, na Ammy. I... I...can't afford to lose her. I made a mistake, right? I Should have told her beforehand, hai na"? Arnav was getting hyper. Khushi's self-talk didn't allow him to breathe.

Aman swallowed his tears. It was heartbreaking to see his best friend like that. He was aware that Khushi was his weakness. If Khushi left him for anyone or anything, then he would die. Before he said anything, they heard two loud and clear voices.

"NO. You didn't do anything wrong".

*******

So, how was it, friends?

Take care and stay safe.

Regards,
Dipanwita86

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
83.3K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
100K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...