Twisted Perfection

By Kai_Ryu254

Izumi Midoriya always wanted to be a hero and after her fated meeting with All Might, it finally became a tru... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 26

211 1 5
By Kai_Ryu254

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Our favorite duo walked hand in hand, down into the common room of the dorms.

Ochako had the biggest smile on her face, while Izumi had turned several shades of red, barely containing herself.

The class immediately took notice.

"Oh my gosh it's true!!!" Mina squealed rushing towards the girls.

Ochako blushed slightly, "That's right. Izumi is my girlfriend." She stated proudly.

"Wow! I had no idea that you two were together! That's wicked." Kaminari chimed in.

Bakugou smirked from the couch.

Kirishima laughed, "That's great you guys. Super manly to show your love for eachother! You know what I mean." He clears up.

Tsuyu smiles, "How long have you been together?"

"Longer than today." Ochako laughs shyly. "Pretty much since the start of school. We wanted to take our time.. and well... I just wanted to show her that I'm not ashamed."

"Good! Stay strong girl. Don't let anyone dampen this for you! You guys are perfect together." Mina fully supports.

Izumi bows subconsciously, "Thank you for the support!"

This causes the class to burst out in laughter.

Iida included.

"Just ensure this lovely union doesn't take away from your studies." He lectures as he should.

"Of course Prez." Ochako salutes.

Bakugou walks up towards the couple and gives Izumi a warm smile, "Congrats Izu."

The class is shocked into silence as he hugs her.

"Guess you don't need me anymore." He whispers.

"D-Don't be silly... I could never re-replace you." Izumi replies teary eyed.

Ochako looks at them happily. Even though he was rude as hell, he deeply cared for her..and she couldn't be more grateful that he ensured her safety until now.

He broke the hug and then frowned at everyone looking at him. "THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT YOU BUNCHA EXTRAS!!!"

'There he is..' everyone thought simultaneously.

Izumi smiled widely, "Thank you everyone. I just wanted to say how much I lo.." she stopped abruptly, as her eyes widened and began to lose their light as blood slowly leaked out of them. She coughed up quite a bit of blood, and began collapsing..

The class watched in horror, unable to react.

"DEKU!!!!" Ochako shouted, alongside Bakugou.

They both launched themselves trying to catch her.

Bakugou barely made it..holding her head as he slammed into the ground.

Ochako rushed to her side, "Deku! DEKU!!"

"Och..a..ko.." Izumi whispered weakly.

"What's going on!?! What happened!?" Bakugou asked, holding back tears.

Izumi didn't respond, or rather, she wasn't able to.

He could feel her growing colder, her blood draining from her eyes, nose, ears and mouth. It horrified him.

"SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!!!" He screamed.

Ochako was a mess. She couldn't comprehend what was happening. One second they were happy and the next....this.

*INSIDE IZUMI'S HEAD*

"YOU BASTARD!! HOW COULD YOU!" Pandora screamed, her voice cracking. "I'm your daughter you sick fuck!!" She cried tears of blood as she felt Izumi slipping. They were both in trouble.

"I have no use for you. You're weak after all.. unfortunate." All for One sounded off. "So easily influenced by that girl. I thought you'd be of more use to me."

She puked blood, mimicking Izumi's outworld reaction. "We had a..deal." she collapsed on the ground.

"Unfortunately for you, I already have what I need. Therefore, best to eliminate you now rather than later. It's just business my dear. Nothing personal."

"Ahhhh!!" she cried in pain. "Damn it Izumi..cough..I'm sorry..please...hold on..cough...or we're both dead..." tears continued to stream.

She stood up, struggling..and raised her hands into the air.
"This is going to hurt, but it's better than dying." She unleashed a torrent of energy from within.

*BACK IN THE REAL WORLD*

Izumi grew paler as time passed by. Ochako clung to the girl as if her life depended on it. Praying and begging for her to be ok.

Iida had gone to fetch a teacher and Recovery Girl.

Suddenly, Izumi's body was enveloped in red energy, causing the bleeding to stop, but causing her to scream in pain.

"Huh!? Izumi!?? Are you ok!?? Say something please!" Ochako begged.

Suddenly, the light fades. The greenette lays deathly still. Her body regaining some of its former color.

"De...Deku??" Ochako calls out hesitantly, holding a glimmer of hope close.

Her eyes snap open and everyone flinched, stepping away slightly, except for Ochako and Bakugou.

"Deku!" She held her hand, "I'm right here."

"The hell..?" Pandora winces.

"P-Please don't cuss.." Izumi whines.

"Wha.." Ochako starts..

"The.." Bakugou follows..

"......." Todoroki.....stalls...

The two turn to look at him expectantly.

He goes wide eyed.

"Hell?" He forces out.

The two sigh in disappointment and return their attention to the greenette.

"Deku, w-what's going on??" Ochako asked.

"My dad just tried to kill me." Pandora responded, sitting up.

"Hey, lay b-back down. You're injured!" Ochako said, pushing her back down.

"It's ok Chako..sh-she made us better."

"What!? What are you....ohh.." she realized.

"Ohh? What do you mean, ohh?" Bakugou asked angrily.

"It's complicated.." Ochako admits.

"Oh hell no, you're explaining this." He orders.

"Fine..fine...let's just make sure that..Deku is ok." She says.

*ONE LONG AND CONFUSING EXPLANATION LATER*

"And that's all I know." Ochako finishes.

Bakugou, along with the others, stand quietly..in shock..after the explanation.

"So..that's Midori..and P-Pandora?" Mina asked.

"Correct." Pandora smirks.

"That's right Mina." Izumi says politely immediately after.

**Essentially, what is going on is a continuous cycle of free change between the two personalities residing within. Due to this, Izumi's/Pandora's right eye is red and the left is green. Just a little visual factor indicating the blurred line between the two personalities. Though in essence they ARE different individuals. Pandora is meant to inherit All for One. While Izumi has inherited One for All.**

"B-But wait, you said your father was trying to kill you.." Iida asked to clarify.

"Who's your dad?" Jirou inquires.

"Most of you don't know who he is. But his name is, All for One."

"All for One?" Bakugou repeats.

Ochako turns pale.
"H..H.....He....He's y-your father?"

"That's right. I'm the daughter of the Symbol of Evil."

*GASP*

"Relax, it's not like I'm evil too." She rolls her eyes.

"Prove it." Iida urges.

"You're still breathing, engine boy."
Pandora smirks.

"I'm s-s-sorry Iida...I swear I didn't know.." Izumi chimes in.

"Quit butting in!!" Pandora shouts annoyed.

"B-But we have to share.." Izumi whines.

The class looks on in deep concern. As both Izumi and Pandora argue while using the same body. This was odd. But even that was an understatement.

"H-Hey..babe.." Ochako tries to cut in.

"What!?" An unknown mixture of both, answered back.

"You're scaring everyone.."

She looked around at the terrified expression of her classmates..

"I'm sorry.."

Ochako smiled and pulled her into a hug..
"It's ok Deku."

Just as things were beginning to simmer down, a portal opened in the room.

Through it, Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, and several other villains walked through.

"Hello heroes, we've come for All Might's head." Shigaraki proclaimed.

'Oh no..' Ochako thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.1K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...
25.1K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
15.9K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
20.9K 559 16
⚠️ Spoiler warning. Mentions of the events leading up to, including and following the internship arc ⚠️ Katsuki has always been bad at expressing his...