Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 14

536 45 9
By Miikayuu

-Yeosang.”

The soft voice of Yunho could be heard beside the bed where Yeosang was sleeping quite peacefully. That was until the voice disturbed him from his deep sleep.

-Yeosang... Wake up. We don’t have much time left. Our master is already waiting for you outside, is brother has arrived.”

The fox tried to open his eyes slowly, the brightness of the room made him feel like his eyes were going to explode. He hurried to close them back fast. He felt a terrible headache squeezing his skull, like that a horse had stood directly on his head all night. He tried to sit down, without really success. His body refused to move by the lack of straight.

-Yeosang... What did you two do yesterday? I can only smell alcohol all over you...” Yunho sighed deeply. -Here. Let me help you, take your time.”

The dog put his large hand behind the naked back of the fox, and lifted him up a bit so he could finally sit up a bit. Yunho looked at Yeosang putting his hand on his own throat, the dog easily guessed that he was thirsty. Yunho took his free hand and extended it to a cup already full of water.

-Here... Drink.”

The fox finally opened his eyes with a hard time, he never felt this sore before, his stomach growling loudly. Telling him that he was ready to send him back his meal at any moment. He took the small cup that was handed to him, and took a small sip to finally drink all of it right away. He felt like his throat needed it more than anything else.

-I brought you other clothes too. Since we don’t have much time to make you take a bath, but the smell will be a bit less bad. I will wait outside of the room, change yourself please.”

Getting up slowly, Yunho went to the door before looking back at the poor fox.

-You will start to feel a little bit better later on today... Well, I hope for you.”  

And with that, Yunho closed the door behind him. Yeosang slowly came back to reality, he couldn’t ask to Yunho why he was looking mad at him. He knew the answer, he wasn’t careful again. Second by second, the memories of the night before came back to his head... and honestly, he would have rather if he could forget it at some point. How did he dare to act like that with his master? Now, he knew this time he would be punish for his act. He didn’t have another choice, he even asked his master’s name of all things. San... He lied when he said it wasn’t a nice name, it was a beautiful one who suited him more than anything. He blushed at his own thought.  

Getting up with a hard time, Yeosang gagged and hurried to put his hand over his mouth and ran towards the door, who led outside, and opened it violently before throwing up all of his meal on the grass. Worried by the sound he heard, Yunho walked back in the room to see that Yeosang wasn’t there. Luckily, he quickly noticed the door who was leading outside, was open wide. The fox was there, holding his belly firmly. The poor worried dog rushed outside to get beside him.

-Yeosang..? Yeosang! Are you okay?!”

Yunho completely ignored the fact the fox was still naked, he just put one of his hands softly on his shoulder, holding it firmly. He was completely worried about his health.

-Y..yes... Don’t worry I.. I think I will survive...” Yeosang responded while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

-That’s what happen when you drink too much. I will help you get dress alright? And you will join our master outside after, but we need to hurry.”

Nodding his head low, still feeling bad about that event, he still couldn’t say no to any help that was offered to him.

-----

Finally outside, without Yunho since he said he had something to do, Yeosang started to feel dizzy once more. The temperature outside was quite hot. He wished he could stay in his bed all day instead of living a day with a headache and other undesirable feeling. He looked everywhere with curious eyes, he noticed his master was talking with someone who looked around their ages, with someone else who was beside him. But he didn’t really give any attention to him. Since there was a lot of other servants outside too. He looked mostly at the person his master was talking to, his body was larger than his master, his hair was brown and tied up on the top of his head the same way as the wolf. His eyes drifted to his clothes, his hanbok was really pretty and looked very expensive. So, that was probably him, the younger brother of his master. He didn’t look like the younger one. He then noticed San was looking a him, and waving his hand towards him.

-Yeosang, come here and help my brother to bring his things inside.”

The fox bowed his head and walked slowly without any rush, since he still didn’t feel better. He bent a bit to look at the wooden box and other things on the ground, trying to guess which one was lighter.  

-...Wait, Yeosang?”

Curious, when he heard someone else say his name, Yeosang raised an eyebrow and lifted his head up towards the said voice. He then felt like the world stopped working, he couldn’t just don’t recognize him even after those long years passed without him.

-Oh my! It’s really you, Yeosang! I can’t believe it, it’s me Wooyoung! Jung Wooyoung, you remember me right?! I’m so happy!”

Out of joy, the said Wooyoung took the poor fox in his arms and lifted him up while spinning on himself almost making the fox hit their masters with his foot.  

-Please stop, or I will throw up on you!”

He already felt dizzy, making him spin wasn’t of any help. He just wanted to get out again the rest of the food he had in his stomach. Laughing like a fox alike, the hybrid cat put down the poor boy on his feet, but didn’t let go of him. He just wanted to hug him until the next day.

-I just can’t believe it Sangie! I thought I would never see you again!”

-I..I.. Just think I’m still drunk.. I can see dead people...”  

The fox said, but honestly, he never saw two people like him before. Even more someone else with a laugh like that. It was something very unique to him.

-Well I can guarantee you, I am definitively not dead!”

-I wish you were.”

Wooyoung laughed once again, letting go of the fox from his hug. The rough attitude of the fox, he had miss it a lot. Feeling two pair of eyes staring at them, the two servants stopped what they were doing.

-Are we bothering you maybe?” San said, looking only at Yeosang now. Definitively not happy at all by the scene he just saw.

The cat was about to answer until the younger wolf spoke.

-Wooyoung, take my things instead.”

Sighing, Wooyoung took the bags of the noble, he was lucky his master was a noble because since he was younger than him, he would have loved to order him around and mess with him. Since the younger one needed to respect the older no matter what. He looked at San, who was staring at his old friend. He was sure than even a blind person could easy see how much the wolf was way too possessive over him.

-I was really happy to see you again Sangie, when we will have more time, we should talk I think we have a lot to say.”

Smiling brightly, the cat went closer to his old friend and kissed him on the cheek softly. Honestly, if a look could kill, he would have already been murdered by San. Jongho quickly noticed the mood of his brother completely changed.

-Alright. I don’t need the help of your new slave to bring my things inside. But don’t forget, tonight we will eat together brother.”

San simply nodded his head towards Jongho, and once his younger brother walked away with the hybrid cat, he grabbed Yeosang neck possessively, squeezing it tightly for a moment. Before leaning into the fox ear to growl.

-Follow me, now.”

Jongho looked back only to see San walking away with the hybrid fox, he sighed while he looked back at Wooyoung.

-Happy now?”

-Very.”

Wooyoung smiled proudly of what he had done. The only thing he would love to know, was why Yeosang was there and not with his family. He knew them for a while, and they couldn’t just abandon their son to some strange people. Not like his family did to him. Wooyoung turned his head to the side when he heard his master sigh deeply because of his attitude.

-What?! He told me he wished I was dead! He’s mean. Mpft!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 404 4
Being an omega wolf without a pack has its perks and downfalls. She doesn't have to deal with tyrannical pack alphas and the hierarchy. She's free to...
6.5K 360 5
After being separated for nearly 6 years, Han Y/n returns home to surprise her fraternal twin brother, Han Jisung on their birthday... and forced to...
151K 7.2K 38
"𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲..?" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. "𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆?" 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲�...
21.3K 267 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...