Falling in Love - A Shivika R...

By mayeshawrites

Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt prou... More

1. First Meet
2. An Arranged Date
3. A Small Conversation
4. Engagement
5. The Wedding
6. Her First Day (i)
7. Her First Day (ii)
8. Her First Day (iii)
9. Reception
10. Honeymoon?
11. His Morning Coffee
12. Protection and Care
13. Honey Without Moon (i)
14. Honey Without Moon (ii)
15. Honey Without Moon (iii)
16. Her Pain
17. Broken and Drunk
18. Nonessential Contemplation
19. Moment Over a Tie
20. Beyond Agony
21. Rage and Embarassment
22. Marriage Is Physical or Emotional?
23. Undefined Feelings
24. In Between The Two Worlds
25. Dev
26. A Deal
27. Alluring Kisses
28. Matheran (i)
29. Matheran (ii)
30. Matheran (iii)
31. An Interview
32. Separation
33. Ego vs Care
34. His Strength
35. Adventures of SSO and So -rr -y
36. Forgiven, Not Forgotten
37. Plans Here and Plans There
38. A Fast For Life
39. A Glimpse Of Her Billu Ji
40. The Infamous B-named Cat
41. A Night Well Spent
42. Tranquility
43. Lie Before A Storm
44. A Web of Lies
45. Seeds of Doubt
46. Pyaar Ka Ehsaas
47. Annika's Ruthe Piya
48. Unspoken Confessions
49. A Second Chance
50. Budding Insecurities
51. A Trophy Wife?
52. Romantic Singh Oberoi
53. Possessive Singh Oberoi
54. My Annika
55. A Lazy Saturday
56. Condoms
57. An Erotic Vision
58. A Marriage of Convenience?
59. Heartbreak
60. Divorce On The Cards?
61. Cool As a Cucumber
62. Obstinate Wifey
63. Jalkukdi, Nautanki Aur Shivaay Ki
64. Awkward Affairs
65. Reflection of Affections
66. Changing Perceptions
67. Unsigned Papers
68. Love? Love and Love!
69. Fire on Fire (i)
70. Fire on Fire (ii)
71. Fire on Fire (iii)
Bonus. 1
Bonus. 3
Bonus. 4
Bonus. 5
Other Books Written By Me
Epilogue

Bonus. 2

4.4K 685 348
By mayeshawrites

Timeline: Two weeks later

The magical thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back. Shivaay revered the peace he found at home as he sipped his espresso and read the newspaper sitting on his balcony. His own home, his own room. Kalyani welcomed them very grandiosely. She couldn't stop talking about how boring it was without her billu and his wife or the number of Rudra's mischiefs that were overlooked in Shivaay's absence. In particular, she was happy that they would be able to make it to Rudra's graduation party tonight. Her words assured him of an evolving relationship between her and Annika. Things couldn't be perfect, they could at least be better. Because he looked forward to creating more memories here. He looked forward to growing old with Annika in this very home. He smiled seeing a flower on the far end of their garden. It reminded him of her first day in his home.

"Flowers bloom gradually just like any new relationship. It's just that relationships take time to form, and flowers don't."

Annika's words rung in his mind. It didn't make sense back then. It made sense now. Six months changed a lot of things. It changed him. It changed her. Today was her first day again, now in their home.

"I have been looking for you." Annika's voice caught his attention. She entered the balcony and stood behind him. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see you."

He caught her hands and brought her in front of him.

"I hope Dadi didn't do something again."

"She didn't. She is sharp at words. She just wants the family together. Whatever happened to your parents must have scarred her for life," Annika said more to herself than him.

"You know she isn't a fan of you, so I can't help but be worried. I don't want another issue to deal with now."

"If need be I will tell you. For now, just give us time. When we got married, did you imagine you would be so in love with me?"

He shook his head skeptically. "I mean I was attracted to you."

Annika giggled. Only she knew what attraction meant. She would think about him and his words every moment of her day. She was sure even if he was attracted to her, it couldn't be as much as she was to him.

"Come, sit." He pulled a chair for her to sit in. She sat facing him. He refused to leave her hand. Their eyes refused to leave each others'. The scene in the other's eyes was more beautiful than the garden of their mansion.

"I can't believe you lied to the family. They still believe we were on our honeymoon."

"Om knows."

"Wait, what?"

"Seemingly the only other Smart Singh Oberoi." Shivaay went on to narrate when and how Omkara figured out the truth.

"Don't you think we need to get them gifts? Else everyone especially your Dadi will think we went to honeymoon and returned without getting them something."

"You are thinking about that? Here I was thinking where can we go for our real honeymoon."

Annika frowned and slapped his hand. He could think about one thing only.

"Shivaay, you know why I call your dirty mind a train that runs on one track? I wanted to come here last week only. You wanted privacy, so I agreed. Can't you see they think we were on a month-long honeymoon? Won't it look odd if we go on another trip now? Let's wait till our first anniversary."

"Look, our first anniversary will be too late. If you want, I can wait till next month," he offered. He failed to believe she used the word privacy for sex.

"Four months."

"Two months."

"Three"

"Annika, you always think about what others will say. You hardly care about how I feel."

"Jo aapko chahiye woh iha bhi toh mil sakta hain na?' She ran away after saying those words. He blushed. He was excited. He couldn't wait to make love on their bed in the Oberoi mansion.

***

Annika watched as Rudra's friends and some acquaintances started coming in around the evening to attend the party. Her eyes moistened. The first party she attended after her graduation was her engagement with Shivaay. She partied in London when she graduated a semester early but her only family back then wasn't there.

Rudra and his friends weren't very wild thanks to a few mature adults in the room, but at the same time, they were having the time of their lives. After this point, they will all go in separate ways, some making careers, some doing post-graduation or both like Annika was doing. It was an amazing feeling which Annika couldn't experience beautifully.

She missed Shivaay beside her. Only he could make her forget her pain and smile. He received a last-minute call from their clients in Japan and stayed back in their room. Annika didn't budge him considering he put less attention to the office during the worse days of their marriage. She wanted him to focus on his work too.

"Hey babe," she turned uncomfortable when some guy approached her with a drink. Rudra was a fun-loving guy too but something about this guy didn't give her good vibes. She missed Shivaay more now.

"Hi." Annika didn't want to entertain him but walking out will be outright rude. She wished she was like her husband in some cases but even Shivaay won't walk out if someone made him uncomfortable. Aditi, who they met at a charity event, was the perfect example.

"Drink?"

"No, thank you."

He took a step closer to Annika. She balled her palms in a fist. He was Rudra's friend, there were many people around, she didn't know if a firm reaction would suit in this situation.

"Dance?"

"No."

He stepped even closer.

"Long drive?"

"A good beating?"

She felt Shivaay place his hand on the small of her back. She sighed in relief and leaned closer to him.

"Hi, Bhaiya," the boy turned as scared as Annika was a few seconds earlier. Shivaay couldn't believe a boy was flirting with his wife. He was angrier because Annika didn't do anything. One quick glare and the boy left. He felt Annika's fingers brush near the lapel of his suit.

"Let it be. Maybe he thought I was one of Rudra's friends like everyone else among the guests. I guess he didn't know I am your wife." Annika didn't want to deal with an angry and possessive Shivaay now. He was looking here and there in search of the boy.

Shivaay pursed his lips hearing Annika. Of course, he didn't know she was Rudra's brother's wife. She was the same age as Rudra and his friends, so the confusion was valid. It was one of the rare times when he got reminded of their age gap. If boys eyed his woman just like that, it didn't sit well with him.

Annika pretended to set his hair to get his attention. She couldn't see him angry or sad.

"Will you dance with me?" Shivaay grabbed the hand she offered and they hit the dance floor.

***

Annika could tell Shivaay was upset even as they danced. She wasn't sure why. The boy had left the party long back. She looked at her dressing. Perhaps the spaghetti strap top she paired with short jeans disturbed him. It earned her unnecessary attention from flirts.

"I should have dressed more modestly." She admitted. She wasn't used to dressing according to others' wishes but she didn't want to upset Shivaay in any way.

He furrowed his brow. What was she talking about?

"Have I ever told you anything about your dressing?"

"What makes you upset then? Why aren't you meeting my eyes?"

"I didn't particularly like the way you dealt with Rudra's friend. Anyway, I need to talk to him about this. He needs to be more careful when making friends."

"Shivaay?"

"I didn't intend on bringing this now," he sighed, "but I know that you know how to handle people who make you uncomfortable." He held her in a more possessive manner. She rested her hands on his waist in a similar manner.

"He was Rudra's friend. There are so many guests here. I knew he wouldn't dare to cross the line in front of this many people. I didn't want to create any unnecessary scene."

"Promise me the next time anything such happens you won't stay mum. Remember I told you if anything or anyone makes you comfortable, even if it is me, I should be the first one to know?" She nodded. "But I will be more proud if you handle it yourself."

"Okay, promise."

He smiled. She couldn't be happy. His eyes didn't reflect the smile on his lips.

"Is that it?"

Shivaay nodded. Annika failed to believe him. Something was there. "If there is anything or anyone that makes you uncomfortable, I should be the first one to know," she repeated his words. She couldn't see him like that.

"Nothing, Annika." He didn't want to spoil her mood with his random, silly thoughts. Age gap was never an issue between them, so what was the point?

"I hope so."

"If you want, you can mingle with Rudra's friends" Annika frowned. Shivaay suddenly asking her to mix with Rudra's friends didn't make sense. The man she knew won't let her leave him for a minute.

She encircled her arms around his neck. Wherever it came from, she wanted to be where she was. "I am where I want to be."

The lost spark in his eyes was coming back. He was more relaxed. Annika felt peace in her heart. Perhaps she needed more practice before she could look at his face and know what he was thinking. It was a task that required many years of togetherness. They only crossed half a year. She hoped one day they reach that point in their relationship.

***

Shivaay sat tiredly on their bed after returning from the party. A few of Rudra's friends were still by the other side of the pool celebrating what they called an after-party. Maybe Shivaay was indeed growing old as he didn't understand the purpose.

Annika placed a glass of water on the side table. She adjusted herself on his lap. He smiled before wrapping his hands around her waist. He shifted all her hair to the other side. He made random patterns under her ear as he did on her back when confessing love. It was strange how both of them never said the words out loud. They didn't need to. The feeling was enough.

He nibbled on her neck. She closed her eyes. The touch of his lips created the same fire within her as they did when they first became intimate. His other hand caressed her bare navel. She felt slightly ticklish. She was easily excited. Only a bit sad thinking he won't be getting what he wanted tonight. His hands reached lower and caressed her thighs. She knew she should be stopping him, but she loved what he was doing. She couldn't blame him later because she was the one who started it by sitting on his lap.

He trailed kisses from her shoulder to her arm causing the strap of her dress to fall. His hand reached under her top to squeeze her bra-clad boobs. He always seduced her easily. She straddled him. He placed his hands on either side of her waist. She opened the first three buttons of his shirt. He hugged her close to him. He loved how she subtly initiated their intimacy these days.

She kissed him. He caressed her smooth, soft skin. By now they were used to her clit brushing past his crotch when making out. He was getting hard. He pulled her top trying to get rid of it. Annika knew it was high time she stopped him but she was not in her control. She was a slave to her hormones. He was wild as he kissed her back.

He got rid of her top. She looked really hot in just the bra and shorts. If he didn't know Annika, he would say she dressed like that to seduce him. He didn't know how he controlled for six months with this beauty in front of him.

He squeezed her boobs again. Her moans seduced him more. For once he didn't want to take things slow.

"I am on my periods." Annika squeezed shut her eyes. She didn't plan to break the news like this but they were going out of control. It became necessary to share with him. It was weird to share this detail with someone but it was only fair if Shivaay knew her days of the month when they shared a sexual relationship.

He went blank for a few seconds. Seventh grade, Biology syllabus was forgotten. It was one thing to know that all women go through a cycle every month and another thing to learn the woman he was with was going through the same. It was the same yet different.

"Okay." He was awkward and she felt awkward too. She never shared such details with a man before. The way society saw it as a taboo didn't comfort her a bit. She tried getting up from his lap. He pulled her back. Their eyes met. He was still trying to process what she just told him. She could see the little discomfort in his eyes.

"No. Annika, actually I don't want to shame you or anything. Actually, someone is sharing such private details of her life with me for the first time, so I got a bit uncomfortable." He cupped her face. "I am never going to judge you. Trust me."

She smiled a little. It was heartwarming how he found out that she was uncomfortable too. He was uncomfortable himself still he tried to comfort her. She chose the right man to share her life with. He rubbed her arms trying to relax her more. She had turned stiff when the declaration was made.

He didn't look at her for a long time. He didn't let her go either. He laid on the bed with her on top of him. She wrapped her arm across his chest and placed her head near his heart. She could feel his heart beating. It rung in her ears like soothing music. He caressed her hair. She closed her eyes and in no time peaceful slumber took over. 

When Shivaay noticed she was asleep, he gently placed her on her side of the bed and headed to the bathroom for a much-needed cold shower. 

So I wrote halfway through a third bonus part but couldn't fathom how to move forward with it. If I happen to work it out before the fall semester starts, you will get another bonus chapter. If no, then the epilogue is preplanned. I will quickly type and update it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 14.8K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
23.1K 3.1K 34
When Annika, a science graduate, agrees to an arranged marriage chosen by her parents, she finds herself wedded to Shivaay Oberoi, her law professor...
24.1K 1.8K 35
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a student of music department in Mumbai University meets Annika Verma, an interior designing student and fall in love with her...