โ› ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

De ceciliasluv

โžช [ zach dean herron ] in which the two were so in love until his reputation. she wanted to show him wha... Mais

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ, ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ, ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘, ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ’, ๐›๐ข๐  ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ“, ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ”, ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ•, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐Ÿ–, ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐š๐
๐Ÿ—, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐ฏ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ, ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’, ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ

306 10 6
De ceciliasluv

third person.

diana walked the halls of her school. she was currently switching from art to music which she was excited for. she goes to her locker to pick up a book. when closing the locker door a boy stood there, scaring her a bit causing her to jump.

"sorry about that." he apologized and scratched the back of his neck.

she put on a smile as she recognized the boy. "oh, it's alright. er, what's up?" she asked.

"right uh, i was wondering since we're doing the project together we could start working on it soon since we haven't yet." zach spoke.

"yeah, of course!" diana nods. "i've already started it or have an idea to start it and we can finish it soon. library tomorrow?" she throws her book bag over her one shoulder.

"i'm busy tomorrow." he mumbled softly. "why not today?"

"oh i'm going out with a... friend?" diana told him, tilting her head as she, in a way, mentioned lucas. he didn't want people to know they were together but he wanted them to know they were a thing and diana being diana only excepted it.

"oh..."

the bell rings and she throws her book bag over her one shoulder. "i'll see, and text you! talk to you later!" she walks backwards to head to class.

"y- yeah! later!" zach stuttered and let out a breath as she turned back around.

"i see you herron," corbyn smirked as he darted his arm over zachs shoulder.

the younger boy rolled his eyes and shook corbyn off him. "oh shut it. how's it going with trinity?" he questioned making corbyns smirk dropped.

corbyns face turned a bright red and he scratched the back of his neck at the mention of the girl he was in love with. zach chuckle and walks off with corbyn shortly behind him.

"it's actually going good fyi!" corbyn beams. "she's willing to hang out with me today after school. at the park downtown."

"oh really?" zach raised a brow in surprise.

"yup! she was the one who offered too." he shrugged as they made it to zachs class. "i'll catch you in approximately," he checks his watch. "three hours." he sighs before looking at zach again who was staring off at diana and lucas.

"hello? z? zach? zach? zach? zachary? zach dean? zachy bear!" corbyn exclaims catching people's attention around them.

zachs eyes widen as he notices diana is looking over at them, struggling to hold back a laugh. "what did i say about calling me that!" he yells in a whisper.

"i'll see you later!" corbyn waves as he leaves the boy with a grin on his face.

diana looked around at the familiar and unfamiliar place. like she knows it but felt like she's never been there. even though she had. she shrugged the feeling off and walked up to the herrons household.

taking a deep breath, she held up her finger to ring the doorbell. it rung in the inside. she heard running and a few fainted yells as someone approached the door to open it.

"hello- oh diana, hi!" he greets with a big smile as he stood next to the open door with one hand on it.

"hey zachary," she replies with a soft smile, warming his heart by just her look.

"whatcha doing here?" their meet up had completely slipped his mind.

"we're supposed to work on that project... remember?" zach gazed out for a second before gasping lightly.

"right that," he palmed his forehead. "i kinda made plans but i can cancel them-"

"you don't have to. i can come over another time." diana took a step back but the boy immediately stopped her.

"no, no, uh. just come in." he widen the door for her.

"are you sure? the projects not due for another week or so." she brushed her hair behind her ear before resting it by her side, fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"i'm positive!" he beams and with his words she nods with a smile and walked into the herrons household.

zach closed the door behind her and she looked around the house. it was beautiful, she had thought to herself. zach leads the way to his room and she follows shortly behind him.

"you're rooms nice." she compliments, standing by the door as he sits on his bed.

"oh thanks, i redid it a few days ago." he flips his phone in his hand before receiving a notification from his friends, asking where he was. he quickly texts them back saying he's busy and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"so do you wanna start-" he asked before her phone started to ring.

"sorry," she picks up her phone and reads the contact.

"don't worry about it." he nods and she stands by the corner taking the phone call. zach only moves to his desk and gets out his work from school.

"hello?" diana says as soon as the phone stopped ringing.

"oh hey d!" estrella greets. her voice told diana she was speaking with a smile on her face.

"what's up?" she asks.

"i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out soon." estrella replies and small shuffling was heard.

"yeah we were thinking we should go check out the new diner not so far from my place." daniels voice was then heard.

"i'd love to but i'm kinda busy as of right now." diana says, glancing at zach who was staring down at a book. though he wasn't facing her, she knew he was listening very closely to the conversation.

"oh, doing what?" estrella questions, looking back at daniel who threw a baseball up in the air then caught it and repeated that process as he waited for the girl to answer.

"i'm just working on the project with zach."

estrellas eyes widen, as well as daniels. "really? we have a week to do that."

"i know but it's been not to do things to the very last minute." she shrugs lightly. "i'll catch you guys later alright?"

"uh yeah sure." estrella voice fades then daniels voice beams a bye before diana hangs up.

"sorry 'bout that." diana sends zach a smile, sitting next to him.

zach snaps out of his gaze, "oh yeah, it's good." he opens his laptop and starts typing.

"so, what were you going to do with you're friends instead of working on this boring project." she laughs softly.

"just visit the arcade. we do that every now and then." he replied and adjusted his laptop for her to see. "i didn't know you were so so close to estrella and daniel."

"oh yeah, they're amazing friends." she nods and takes out her notebook. "the arcade on dacer street right?"

"yeah, yeah. you should join me and friends, it's always so fun." he grins at the thought of him spending time with diana again. hopefully, it'd give him a chance to start over.

"i'd love to but my boyfriend gets really protective over me," she chuckles.

"oh right... boyfriend." zach nods slowly. "how's that going by the way? you and lucas?"

"great! really great, he's such an amazing boyfriend." diana speaks softly as a small smile form on his face. "we went to the carnival the other day with estrella and daniel. it was like a double date kind of thing."

"that's nice." zach forces a smile on his face while searching up a few things.

"what about you? are you dating anyone?" she questions, glancing over at him for a second then back at her notebook.

"no- well no i'm not dating anyone but- but i like someone." he states.

"oh really? how's she like?"

"she's this amazing person. probably the best person to ever exist. she likes someone else thought but y'know, feelings don't go away so easily." he scratches the back of his neck, nervously.

"that sucks," she commented. "hope she realizes what she's missing out on. you're a great guy." diana tells him.

"yeah, i guess." zach turns his head to her. what a pretty girl, he tells himself. he shakes his head then licks his dry lips. "anyway, we should do your thing, seems way more interesting than mine."

stars discussions —

it's been almost two months 😧👎

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...