Filter {LISKOOK & JIROSÉ}

lavsugacookie

What happens when the Platinum Music artist, Grammy's winner, The mighty Jeon Jungkook gets to know that the... Еще

Featuring......
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34

CHAPTER-26

1K 50 14
lavsugacookie

"So, when are you guys going to be here?" Rosé spoke on her phone.

"5 mins? You are going directly to the hotel?" She looked at Jisoo who was looking at her, her hands folded. "Alright. Please be there soon."

When Jisoo and the others came out of the asylum, Jungkook and Lisa were not with them. However, it was not a surprise to them, Jungkook had already texted all of them, informing them that he is taking Lisa somewhere and that they would be back in the hotel by midnight.

Jisoo being the protective mother-like figure to the girls that she is, did not lie this. At all.

"That gym-obsessed banana milk-sucking dude is going to corrupt my sweet innocent Lili," Jisoo whined as she stomped her foot and opened the door to the car.

Jimin leaned towards Rosé and whispered, "Pray for Jungkook, Chae."

"I will. He needs it." She whispered back.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE, STANDING. COME HERE AND SIT INSIDE THE CAR." Jisoo screamed.

"Yeah, we are coming!" Suga screamed back. "Human beings are so loud. Wish I was a goddamn stone" He mumbled as he walked towards the car.

"Don't worry. Jin Hyung will handle her." J-hope whispered.

All of them drove off to their hotel. Jungkook and Lisa were already in the hotel lobby waiting for the rest.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa waved at Jisoo as she was the first person to enter the hotel.

"Lisa." Jisoo walked towards her, "Are you alright? What did you guys do? Are you hurt? Jeon Jungkook I swear to god if you did anything crooked to my Lali then I am going to cut your d in pieces and feed it to chipmunks!"

"Unnie !" Lisa exclaimed as she came between Jisoo and Jungkook. "I am fine! All we did was eat dinner and talk. That's it."

"That's it?" Jisoo looked suspicious, "are you sure?"

"Yes, unnie."

"Alright then. C'mon, let's go to our room."

{Next day}

sooyaaaaa_.

liked by lalalalisa_m, roses-are-rosie, and 5,301,980 others

sooyaaaaa_. good 4 us we look happy and healthy 🖤 <3 #lalalalisa_m
3 hours ago

lalalalisa_m gotta do them shoppin'
sooyaaaaa_. 🛍

roses_are_rosie without me? 🥲
sooyaaaaa_. that's what you get when you choose food over, coming to shopping with us 🥑

todayis_wendy angels 😇

bpiseverything beautiful!!!! 💟💟

troll 🤢🤢

Chae_withblackhair OMG!!! QUEENS UNITED 🦋🦋

"God that was so fun!" J-hope exclaimed. All of them were already seated in the car, ready to depart.

"That was!" Jin replied.

"It had been such a long time since we last went on a trip." Rosé arched her back in order to stretch.

"True." Jungkook agreed.

They were already on the highway to Seoul. Jungkook turned on the radio and Twice's 'Alcohol-free' blasted through it.

{Stream it y'all}

Jungkook, Lisa, and J-hope started a little carpool Karaoke. Jin and Jisoo later joined in while Suga put on his headphones and went to sleep.

"What are you doing?" Rosé leaned towards Jimin by her side, who was on his phone.

"Nothing much. Just looking at these pictures I took while I was at a gallery back in Gonjiam." Jimin smiled at her.

"Ahhh, so that was what you were doing there. How was it?"

"It was so great. The art was definitely exquisite." Jimin's eyes had this sparkle when he was talking about the galley, something that was often missing in his eyes.

Chae smiled at this, getting a peculiar but warm feeling inside her chest.

"And you know what was the best part of the whole experience?"

"What?" Chae chuckled because Jimin was sounding like a child.

"There were so many pieces of art there, from sculptures to potraits to metal art. Everything. But I saw this very old couple enjoying each other's company and appreciating the art. They would be around the age of 80, but still were so much in love as if they got married yesterday. To me, that was the most beautiful art I have ever seen." He grinned at her.

Rosé kept staring at him as if she got lost in his words, questioning to herself why did she never tried to pry this version of himself out of him.

"What?" Jimin chuckled.

"Nothing, what you said was beautiful, really beautiful." Rosé gave him a genuine smile, "But the last time I remember, you said that you don't believe in love, Mr. Park."

"I never said that. I just said that love is the most bewitching form of self-destruction." He glanced at her.

"It's almost like your heart knows that it is stepping inside a literal dynamite, that it's going to end being nothing else but lovesick. But it fearlessly just steps on the thin ice. Courage is a great thing Rosé but everything including courage needs confinement." He continued.

"Nevertheless," Jimin viewed Rosé, "After recent incidents, I have come to fancy this new idea about love."

"What?" Chae replied subconciously. She was in a trance, like she was drunk.

"I have always been really scared of someone breaking my heart. I have always thought of it as an ugly thing. But I don't think that hearts break, I think they shatter. When your heart shatters and the rays of sunlight hit it, it sparkles just like a bunch of fireflies flying out of a bunch. And when that happens you will realize how beautiful it all along really was." Jimin looked ahead at the road.

Rosé looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as if she couldn't figure out the hidden meaning behind the just said verse.

"Although I am not sure if my heart will break in the future, maybe it won't, maybe the person who just so unexpectedly entered my life is the end of all the endings. But I am not scared of shattering my heart again, anymore. I want to fall in love so bad that it feels like flying. I want to hurt so good. I want to take the risk." Jimin tilt his head towards her and give her a smile.

Rosé then, suddenly felt a warmth engulfing her cold body. She looked around and it was Jimin putting his red flannel across her shoulders. She didn't even realize that she was cold. She was not surprised though, she only wore a sweater vest. Rosé didn't even comprehend that she was hugging herself and shaking a bit too.

"Don't think too much about what I just said." Jimin said, his hands still on the flannel over her shoulders as he pulled the edges more so as to immerse Chae completely in it. "Just let go. That's enough." Jimin whispered. His face perilously close to her, their noses almost touching, but not touching. 

Rosé stared in his eyes for a good minute, practically trying to figure something. It was like his eyes has whiskey in them, it wouldn't take anyone long to get addicted to them.

"Jimin and Chae, which flavour of ice-cream will you guys have?" Their little moment was broken by J-hope's cheery voice.

Rosé immediately pushed Jimin away. She cleared her throat before saying, "Strawberry oppa."

She looked at Jimin, waiting for his reply. To her awe Jimin was looking at her, a smug smirk on his face. "I will have ice-cream too, hyung." He said while still looking at her.

J-hope was confused at this behavior of Jimin, "You guys are weird, whatever." He turned around to get out of the car, to get all of the orders.

"What?" Rosé asked.

Jimin leaned towards her ear and whispered, "I do give you butterflies, don't I angel?"

__________________________

Pheww. That was a long chapter. I literally deleted everything like ten times to get to this draft. Haha.

Hope you guys like it.

What do you guys think is the reason for this sudden change in Jimin's behavior?
Comment below!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
329K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...