Love, Kentrell.

By kaiwrotethat

"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont r... More

i.
One
Two
Characters Part 2
Three
Four
5ive
Info
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.
ThirtyFive.
ThirtySix.
ThirtySeven.
ThirtyEight.
ThirtyNine.
Forty.
FortyOne.
FortyTwo.
FortyThree.
FourtyFour.
FourtyFive
FourtySix
FourtySeven.

FourtyEight.

15.5K 452 243
By kaiwrotethat

Omniscient.

1 1/2 year later.. 🥲

Today was a special day, and you could literally feel it in the air.

While Jayda, and Ari rushed to make sure the venue was just how Kentrell and Karin would like it, Kd was sitting on the floor eating macaroni and cheese.

On the other side of the city, Kentrell and Karin were getting ready for their special day.

"Kacey! You got your juice all on the floor." Karin frowned, showing him how to clean up.

He kissed her lips, making her smile.

"I could never be mad at yo spoiled ass." She mumbled.

"Mama." Kacey called out, and she laughed.

"That's all you know how to say. Mama and Daddy." Kentrell rounded the corner, smiling at the sight of his wife and son.

"You look so pretty baby." He kissed her lips.

"Thank you pooh." She smiled, as he left multiple kissed on her face.

"No!" Kacey hit his Daddy legs, making them laugh.

"Come on mama, we don't need to be late." Kentrell grabbed Karin hand, picking Kacey up.

They walked out to the car, getting in.

Kentrell started the car up, pulling off.

"Kelldrick stay yo ass out the dip!" Ariana yelled to KD.

"Why the fuck y'all got the shit out if we not supposed to eat it?" Kd asked, popping a chip in his mouth.

"Kelldrick." Mama Kim stale faced him, making his eyes widen.

"Sorry mama." He mumbled, walking off making Ariana laugh.

"Come on Santana, yo mommy hate me." Kd picked Yosohn up, walking to the kids area.

"Kd do not mess up your suit!" Jayda scolded, and KD waved her off.

He grabbed Loyal's hand, watching the boys play in the bounce house.

"You good baby?" Kentrell asked Karin, as they left the courthouse.

"I'm just so happy. Like my last name is really Gaulden." She said, holding her son's hand, making Kentrell smile.

"Officially." Kentrell replied, kissing her cheek.

They got into the horse carriage, as the sun began to set.

"Mommy!" Kacey pointed to the fireworks in the sky, and Karin smiled.

"It's pretty baby?" She asked him, and he nodded, his eyes lighting up from the multiple colors.

Karin pointed to the horse, and Kacey gasped.

"Moooo." He called, and Kentrell laughed.

"Kd not teaching you shit else." Kentrell shook his head.

The horse pulled the small family through the night, before stopping.

"Yall they're here!" Kimora called out.

Everybody sat down in their seats, as the doors opened.

Karin gasped, looking around.

Feeling tears brim in her eye, she began to fan her eyes as Kentrell pulled her in a hug.

"Nonna!" Kacey called, running to Kimora and she scooped him up, waiting for Karin and Kentrell to walk down the isle.

Kentrell grabbed Karin hand, and they began to walk, as "Comfortable" by H.E.R. began playing.

Karin hummed along to the song, looking around at all of her family members.

Chris waved at her from her seat, and her smile grew as he walked up to her.

"I love you baby. Congratulations." Chris kissed her forehead, dapping up Kentrell.

"You look beautiful twin." Benjamin told her, once they reached the end.

"Thank you brother." Karin wrapped her arms around Ben, crying.

She pulled back, wiping her eyes.

"Makeup just running." Kd frowned, wrapping his arms around Karin as she laughed.

"My beautiful baby. Congratulations." Kimora told her daughter, and Karin smiled.

Jayda and Ariana stood on the side of Karin, as Benjamin and Kelldrick stood on the side of Kentrell.

All 3 of the kids stood in the middle of them.

"Welcome, loved ones. We are gathered here today to join Karin Jinsui and Kentrell Gaulden in holy matrimony. Kentrell, do you promise to cherish Karin always, to honor and sustain her, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to her in all things until death alone shall part you both?" Kimora asked.

"I do." Kentrell smiled.

"Karin, do you promise to cherish Kentrell always, to honor and sustain him, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to him in all things until death alone shall part you both?" Kimora repeated to Karin.

"Do I?" Karin asked, making everybody laugh.

"I do." She grinned, rubbing Kentrell's face.

"I present to y'all, Kentrell, and Karin Gaulden. You may now, kiss the bride." Kd finished.

Kentrell wrapped his hand around Karin's neck, pulling her in to kiss him.

She grabbed the side of his face, as their mouths moved in perfect harmony.

He squeezed her neck, and Jayda cleared her throat.

Kentrell pulled back, biting his lip as Karin laughed.

The music began to play louder, as the official party started.

"Bitch Jayda you look perfect!" Karin beamed, looking at her bestfriend.

"Bitch me? You!" Jayda smiled.

"This gold and black theme was A-1." Ariana told Karin.

"Congratulations lil sis." Demario told her, making Karin smile.

"Ben looking like a million dollars." Kentrell laughed, seeing his brother in a suit.

"Nigga you look like a whole bitch with that short ass hair." Ben rolled his eyes, making everybody laugh.

"Congratulations son." Papa Joe said, and Kentrell widened his eyes.

"Papa?" He questioned, turning around.

"Your wife brought me son." Joe smiled, hugging Karin and Kentrell.

"I have to take a picture!" Kimora cooed, snapping a picture of Kentrell and his papa.

"You did good son. I'm so proud of you. I know Alice is as well." Joe put his hands on Kentrell shoulder, and Kentrell felt himself getting emotional.

Karin wrapped her arms around him, and he lightly cried in her shoulder.

"That boy a punk." Kd rolled his eyes, and Jayda popped his neck.

"Sick of y'all hoes." Kd frowned.

"Kelldrick!" Kimora yelled, chasing him with her belt.

"Damnit mama I'm sorry." He cried, as she swung, chasing him.

"Daddy." Kacey called out.

Kentrell leaned over, picking his son up.

"Wassup twin?" Kentrell questioned.

Kacey rubbed his stomach, making Karin laugh.

"You hungry baby?" She grabbed him from Kentrell, feeding him some of her fruit.

"TT." Loyal looked at her, and she laughed, giving him some too.

"Me?" Yosohn questioned, and Kentrell laughed.

Karin gave Yosohn some fruit.

"Mama can you feed them please?" Karin looked up at Kimora, and she nodded.

She lead the boys inside the venue, to fix them a plate.

"Can I have this dance?" Kentrell looked at Karin, holding his hand out.

He took her hand in his, as they walked to the floor.

She laid her head on his chest, and he rested his hand at the small of her back.

"This our song baby." Kentrell mumbled, hearing H.E.R play again.

"You can take me, to a place where we can be, all alone. I let you hold me, cause you know me." Karin sung to him, as he closed his eyes, slowing moving with her.

She let out tears of joy, singing to him.

"Cause I feel so comfortable with you. You make me comfortable with you." They sung together.

Feeling flashes on them, Kentrell opened his eyes to see everybody recording.

"They so damn nosy." Karin mumbled making him laugh.

"Keep singing to me mama." He played in her straight hair.

"Lay your head on my pillow, ooh. The way you touch me I know it's okay." She sung to him, and he tapped along to the beat.

"Go on home yall. I got all of the boys tonight." Kimora told Karin and Kentrell.

Kentrell helped Karin in the car, before pulling off.

"Life is so perfect right now. I hope this never end." Karin grabbed Kentrell hand, looking at their matching rings.

"Who would've thought, 3 years ago that this is where we would be?" He questioned, driving with one hand,

"If somebody told me I would've been married with a son, ain't no way I would've believed them." Karin replied, making Kentrell laugh.

Kentrell pulled in to their driveway, and helped Karin out of the car.

They walked in, closing the door, and locking it.

Kentrell lead the way up to the room, as Karin followed him.

She pulled her dress off, walking towards Kentrell.

"You okay mama?" He asked her, as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"Yes. Are you?" She asked, once they were both naked.

"Mhm." He mumbled, pushing her on the bed.

He laid her down, and she grabbed his head, pulling him in to kiss her.

She sucked on his tongue, and he slipped his fingers inside of her.

She moaned, staring into his eyes.

He quickened the pace of his fingers, and she arched her back off the bed.

"Kentrell." She moaned, making him bite his lip as he watched her.

Her legs began to tremble, signaling she was about to cum.

"I'm about to cum baby." She panted.

"Cum for me then." He squeezed her clit, causing her juices to flow out of her.

He dipped his head down, licking her up.

He inserted two fingers again, and she grabbed his hair, trying to keep her cool.

As his tongue and fingers both put in work on her, Karin was in pure bliss.

She rubbed her hand down her boob, before cumming again.

"Fuck!" She called out, as Kentrell cleaned her up, for the second time.

He tapped her leg.

"All fours baby." He mumbled.

She turned around, arching her ass in the air, making Kentrell bite his lip.

He slid his dick in her, throwing his head back.

He gave her quick strokes, causing Karin to grab at the sheets.

She reached her hand behind her, pushing against Kentrell abdomen.

"Move yo fucking hand." He popped her hand, making her whine.

The pleasure becoming too much for her, she reached behind her again.

He grabbed both of her hands, pulling them behind her back, that way she had no way to run.

He slapped her ass, speeding up.

"Baby, please!" She whimpered.

He let her arms go, grabbing her long tresses, as she threw her ass back on him.

"Fuck, I'm finna cum." He groaned.

He pulled her hair, lifting her body up so that her back was against his chest.

He sped up, reaching his hand in front of her to fondle with her clit.

"Shit." She moaned, cumming as he shot his nut inside of her.

He fell down on his back, and Karin climbed on top of him.

She lifted her body up, before sitting on his dick, that still stood at attention.

"Fuck." He moaned, as she slowly rolled her hips on top of him.

She grabbed the headboard, lifting her body up.

Leaving just the tip in, she began to convulse her muscles, making him groan.

She slid back down on his dick, raising up and down.

"I'm finna cum." He bit his lip, watching her pussy hug his dick.

"Cum for me baby." She convulsed her muscles once more, feeling his seed shoot in her again.

She laid next to him, before smiling, hearing "their" song play, for the third time today.

Lay your head on my pillow, say, "Ooh-ooh" (No)
Touch is makin' me feel a way, ooh-ooh
Whenever I get around you, I lose it
Lose it

Kentrell climbed between her legs, sliding his dick in her again.

He fucked her to the beat of the song.

She whined, as he slowed down.

Wanna get (Wanna get)
Wanna go deep (Go)
Intimate (Intimate)
Let you in me
Inside (Inside)
You deserve it

He rolled his hips into her, and she locked her legs around him.

He looked down at her, seeing her cry with her eyes closed.

He fondled with her clit, making her moan.

Lay your head on my pillow, say, "Ooh-ooh"
Way you're touchin' my body, say, "Ooh-ooh"
I ain't lovin' nobody but you
You, you (You make me)

"Look at me baby." He grunted, trying not to moan.

She fluttered her eyes open, singing along to the song.

She grabbed his face, looking him in his eye.

He hit her spot, making her throw her head back.

"Kentrell." She moaned, and he let out a moan of his own, watching the faces she made.

"You look so pretty baby." He mumbled, and she bit her lip, rubbing her body.

Feeling that knot build up in her stomach, she groaned.

"I love you." He told her, kissing her lips.

"Fuck." She moaned, grabbing his neck.

She pulled him down, sucking on his neck as his strokes reached deeper.

He moaned, pleasure filling his body.

He pulled up from her, and she still had a hold on his neck.

"I said I love you KK. You heard me?" He jabbed at her spot as she cried.

"I love you!" She cried out, about to cum.

"Talk to me baby." He leaned his head down.

"I love you. You bout to cum baby?" She moaned in his ear, making him groan.

He nodded his head, as she talked him through his nut.

"Cum in me baby. Cum for me please." She cooed in her ear, reaching to play with his balls, and he grunted.

He began cumming, shooting his load in her.

Cause I feel so comfortable with you
You make me comfortable with you
I feel so comfortable with you
You make me comfortable with you

"That's it baby. Cum for me. I love you. You feel me?I love you." She whimpered, convulsing her muscles around him, and he moaned in her ear.

"I love you so bad." He softly told her, still cumming.

"Fuckkkk." She dragged out.

He stopped moving, laying next to her.

She threw her leg around him, as the song played out.

"I love you so bad." She repeated.

Andddddd that's a wrap 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲. This is so bittersweet for me! I love all of y'all. Everybody who been reading since day one! Y'all know who y'all are. This book was beautiful as hell, and I loved reading everybody's comments. I fk with y'all the long way! I'll beat a bitch ass for everybody no cap! 😂 Thank y'all for fkn w me, like seriously that shit mean so much to me!

#FreeYB, #Free10! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Until next time, stay Slimey!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.7K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
133K 5K 49
read and see pls :) i promise you'll like it.
326K 17K 47
God made us out of dirt, she gave him fruit when he ain't deceive his self, and if you read the bible, you should know that love will never help. Sta...
5.7K 208 17
" I feel like this something we could do for a long time" "Well that's if you want me forever" " phatt the only way ima letchu go is if a nigga buss...