Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 12

613 45 30
By Miikayuu

One week had passed since the group came back from their trip to the market place. The heat of the fox was finally over after that long week passed in his master room because of his stat. Being the possessive wolf that he was at his finest, his master wouldn’t authorize him to get out of the room without him. He didn’t even accept anyone else in his room, and of course everybody listened. He was ready to punish everyone that dared to disobey his strict order. And if you would ask Yeosang what he did those past few days, his answer would be quite simple. In the morning he would eat what his master would bring him, and took the opportunity to paint the painting he promised while his master would leave early and do his business. He simply hoped he would win the bet. The wolf always came back in the afternoon, when Yeosang’s heat would hit a point where he couldn’t paint anymore or do something other than sleep with his master. In story short, all he did was paint and fuck in one week, to say he was tired was an understatement.

Sighing, Yeosang looked at the ceiling before looking down at his now finished painting that he was holding in his hands. He was happy with the result. Like he thought, a paper and a brush of high quality could change everything, the result wasn’t even close to his old painting that he used to do. He jumped a bit when he suddenly heard the door slid, he hid quickly the painting behind his back as he looked at his master. Like always, he would come back in his room at the same hour of the day.

-What are you doing?” He asked, closing the door behind him.

The fox looked too suspicious, what was he trying to hide from him like that?

-a-ah, master. Welcome back I.. I... just finished the painting, do you want to see it?”

He walked closer to the fox as he smirked, extending his hands in front of him, already thinking about his easy win. Yeosang took a deep breath, before extending the painting with his two hands carefully. His master took it as careful as the fox and took a good look at it. There was a long and stressful silence filling the room for a split second, almost feeling like an eternity, making Yeosang more anxious than ever. Then he saw it... His master was smiling brightly, his dimples making an appearance on each side of his face, and his eyes closed up a bit from the action. He never saw someone face shine up like that while making a simple smile. That was the very first time that he saw the smile of his master, a real one. It wasn’t a smirk or a simple one with hidden intentions. It was a warm smile, the wolf was happy. Yeosang blushed and looked at the ground, embarrassed. He felt his whole mind getting confused. It was something he would never forget. That soft smile...

-Shiber.” San responded while his eyes didn’t leave the painting.  

The painting was a Shiba Inu dog playing on the ground beside a cherry blossom tree. It was simple, but beautiful.  

-Pardon, master?”  

Yeosang looked up at him, he didn’t really understand what he meant.  

-That will be the name of this painting. I always wanted to take care of a dog name like this, or even a cute cat I would name Byeol. But I couldn’t when I was young.”

Yeosang smiled, it was also the very first time his master talked about his life to him, even if it was just a little bit.

-so... Does that mean I win?” The fox asked, smiling.

-It’s my lost this time, yes. Tell me what you want and I will do what I can. But you can’t ask to get out of here if that’s what you were thinking about.”

Yeosang thought a bit, to be honest he didn’t have any idea. He should have thought about it before, but he was too much focused on the painting... But then, he got an idea when he heard his stomach growl.

-Then I want to eat a real meal like a noble. I want a lot of chicken, not a cheap one. I want to eat until my stomach can’t take it anymore.” Responded Yeosang, proud of his idea.

San looked weirdly at him, not sure if he heard it right.

-...of all things you could ask, you want to eat chicken? But, I can guarantee your wish if that’s what you really want. Tonight, we will eat your chicken together. But for now, I can let you go back to your shared room since your heat are over.”

-Nobody can say no to eat chicken. And if I’m free to go, I will go and find Yunho now.”

The fox bowed his head in front of his master, before getting out of the room. He couldn’t wait more to see Yunho again after that long week without him.  

-Don’t forget to come back later.”

That was the only thing San said before losing his sight on the fox. He looked around in is... now empty room. He didn’t know why, but it felt very strange to be alone all of the sudden. Even more when he had pass one week always together with the fox. He sighed, why his heart was hurting like that?

What a nonsense.

He looked at his painting one last time, he didn’t understand, it was the less expensive gift he never had in his life but... For him, it was the perfect present. He wanted to put it on his wall and cherish it, he was happy he had proposed that bet. Such a wonderful lose for him.  

---------------------

Going inside of his shared room, Yeosang noticed quickly they had three blankets instead of two on the ground.  

-Yeosang?”

He turned his head to look back, and he smiled when Yunho walked inside of the room. The dog almost ran to go and hug the other blond.

-Are you feeling ok? I was so worried... The master wasn’t too harsh on you? I wish I could go and see you earlier... Did you eat well? Did you sleep-”

-Don’t worry this much... You look like a mom. Everything was fine. I even made a bet with the master if I painted something for him and if he would like it, I could ask him whatever I wanted. And I won, so I asked him chicken. But I didn’t know he would want to eat it with me tonight... But now can I ask why we have three beds now?”

The dog looked weirdly at him, he didn’t know what to say. But he knew one thing for sure, it wasn’t a good idea to play the same game as the wolf. Even more when you were only a slave, it was mostly dangerous.

-Yeosang... It’s not a good idea to play like that with the master.. I already told you to be careful. I’m not joking when I talk about this...”  

The dog sighed and looked down, why he had the impression no matter what he says nothing would change? He then continued.

-And... it’s because another servant come back here tomorrow, we shared this room before you were here. He’s the servant who is always with the brother of our master. If his brother goes somewhere, he is always not far.”

-Oh I see... I just hope he’s not like the other ones here... I’m tired of them.”

Looking back up, Yunho smiled thinking about his old roommate. It has been already a while since he saw him. He wondered how he was doing these days.

-No, no. Don’t worry. He’s just... Special sometimes and... loud. But when you know him better, he’s really sweet and kind! When he doesn’t want to piss someone for fun... But anyway! You will see by yourself!”

-...I used to know someone like that before, no wonder why he just disappeared someday. But I swear I'm not afraid to break his kneecaps if he pisses me off.” Yeosang said, crossing his arms on his chest like he was ready to fight anybody.

-No Yeosang, it’s bad to hurt people. Reaaaallly bad. Do you understand? Don’t be a bad fox.”

The room went silence, until they both laughed. They were able to forget a bit of their problems even just for an hour. They talked a bit about what had happened in the time they were away from each other, but didn’t really have a lot to say. But when that was over, the fox left to join their master again. This time Yunho decided to walk around the domain, where he knew he could go without problem, to change his mind since he needed it.  

-Oh Yunho! I’m happy to see you here! What a coincidence. We need to talk, do you have a minute?”

Well, he talked too fast once again. Looking in front of him, he sighed already bored of it.

-What can I do for you, Haneul?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.6K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
18K 789 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...
4.8K 263 5
[complete] "San was still laying on the makeshift bedroll they had created for the night, naked body just half covered with a thin dirty blanket. For...
154K 1.9K 29
[REQUESTS: OPEN✅] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for t...