M.U High [Book 1]

By MissKjj07

What if you're not someone who you think you are? What if there's something more about that unexplainable chi... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 1)
Forty-Six [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 2)
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Epilogue
Means
Author's note

Twenty-Five

0 0 0
By MissKjj07

"Yes!" I exclaimed, the end of the bottle pointed at me!

"What's your question, Melissa?" Vanessa ask. Mmm, what should I ask?

"Oh, I know!"

"Who are you attracted to in the room?" I questioned and looked at everyone in the room.

"Attracted to? Maybe m'lady Cassidy~" Shaun said first.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Only one question, m'lady." he said and laughed.

"What about you, Caleb?" I ask.

"Mmm, Vanessa." he simply said, as I look at Vanessa teasingly. I looked at Quintin, he looked at somewhere and I saw it was... Chelsea! waa that's two already. I looked at Hiro, he just looks away.

"Okay, no comment for Hiro." I said, then looked at Vanessa and Chelsea. Both of them looked at the ceiling as if there's an answer there! I laughed at them. I then look at Reyver, no awkwardness attach to us now.

"No comment." He said. Hmpppp!

"What about you, Lucas?" after what happened with Lucas, I had to move away from him but I know that he understands what situation I'm in. It's been hard.

"You," he said, I looked at him as our eyes met.

...................... (Vanessa)
"Let's proceed to the game, shall we? I believe it's my turn." Reyver stated so our gazes went straight to him.

Everybody looked so serious and their gazes is focused in the bottle.

"M'lady, it's you." Caleb said to me, I smiled back.

"Question away, Vanessa!" Shaun said. Mmm...

"Do you have a first love?" I ask that while looking at Caleb but then went to everyone.

I heard six no and a yes for Melissa. Caleb's the only one who haven't answered. I slightly pull his sleeve and gave him the questioning look.

"Yes," Ohh, does he still love his first love? or maybe she's already his girlfriend?

Yeah, there's no doubt I have a crush on Caleb.

.................... (Quintin)
"Lucas, it's your turn to spin." I heard Shaun stated and gave the bottle to Lucas.

"Wohoo!" I shook my head as Shaun celebrated when the bottle stopped at his direction.

"What's your favorite color?" He questioned.

"Pffff— you're so excited to question us, but I thought you're going to question something important or something." Reyver said and laughed. I chuckled, what do I expect he's Shaun I've known him for what? 5,6 years?

"Just answer the question, will you?!"

"Black—"

"You don't have to answer Quintin and Caleb, I know you favorite colors." Shaun cut me off.

"What about us, we also want to know?" m'lady Vanessa exclaimed.

"Okay, then."

"Black." I said as well as Hiro.

"Purple." Chelsea said, it's obvious from her hair.

"Blue." both Lucas and m'lady Melissa said.

"Red." Reyver said. Gray for m'lady Vanessa and green for Caleb.

"Let's spin the bottle again!" M'lady Melissa stated and gave Lucas the bottle.

"Hiro!" Everyone shouted to get his attention.

"What?!"

"It's your turn!" I said to him.

"When is not okay, okay?" I chuckled when I saw the looks of the others trying to figure out what to answer in that question.

"When you feel affected by the situation but still in the end you don't have to be." I answered first to give others the idea. I chuckled again when it feels like they have glowing, tiny light bulbs in their heads.

................... (Chelsea)
"Chelsea, it's your turn." Melissa exclaimed to me.

"I can see that, Melissa." I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"What's love, in your perspective?" I questioned.

"Love? For me Love is... love." Our gazes went to Shaun. "It doesn't have to make sense, sometimes."

"Love is an emotion that can either be thrilling or excruciating." Caleb answered.

"There is different kinds of love, and the right ones will always gives that back to you." Vanessa said smiling at me.

"Love is the feeling your suppose to give and be given back to." Melissa bitterly answered my question.

"Love is not suppose to be selfish." Reyver stated.

"Love sometimes means, letting go." Captain said. They're certainly love my question, mmm?

"What about you, Hiro?" Melissa asked. I looked at Hiro and our eyes met.

"Love is like a table of contents. It contains different kinds of love; brotherhood, friendship as well as romance." he answered and looked away. How come I never see Hiro anymore?

"True love is the one that's unconditional." Quintin answered.

What really is that thing they call... love?

Is people born to give love?

"We love you, Chels." Melissa and Vanessa said and hugged me. And for the first time, I smiled, I smiled genuinely at them. The warmth they're giving me feels nice, so this is love?

.

.

.

"Is it really okay, if you do this? You still can't control your magic right?"

"Quintin for the last time, I can do it." I stated and started our practice once again.

"I'll practice more later." I said, I'm still far from good!

"No, take a good rest Chels. Tomorrow's the pageant, you have to take plenty of rest. Besides we will have our semestral break after this." Yeah, both L.Q High and M.U High has the same schedule of the semestral break.

"Okay then, if you don't mind getting smashed in the floor, mmm?" I laughed at Shaun's pale face as I said those words. As if he's the one getting smashed!

"Ahhmm yeah, I don't mind. I can still teleport somewhere else if I want." then Quintin chuckled.

"Why don't we eat together?!" Melissa exclaimed at nine of us which is; the fantastic three, the great five and Captain.

"Last one there, will pay!" Shaun shouted as he ran. And of course we also run we wouldn't want to lose! I wonder who'd pay for our meal!

"Hahahahahha!" we burst our laugh as we saw Captain's face. He was the last one to go here at the Cafeteria.

"Don't buy so much, please~"  Captain pouted as he said those words.

"Don't worry, Lucas. You'll win next time." Shaun said and tapped Captain's shoulder as he choose what food he wanna buy.

"Thanks for being last, man." I heard Caleb said and did the same as Shaun. I heard Melissa keeps chuckling at the face of Captain.

"Thank you for the food, Lucas!" Quintin exclaimed as he sat in our table. Captain pouted more.

I looked at the people around me. What happened in the training room happened about a week ago and I don't know—I feel like we have a bond now that can be called 'friendship.'

—————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 248 41
#COMPLETED This story will prove what love really is, and why you cant play with it , these story is about a transfer student that fell in love with...
13.4K 1.3K 47
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
316 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...
265 52 40
While living a very mundane life, Stephanie attends one of the worlds most prestigious high schools with a close-nit group of friends who don't fit i...